Do drummers choose drums because they're too dumb to learn melodic instruments?

do drummers choose drums because they're too dumb to learn melodic instruments?

sure why not

Good drumming is far from easy.
Just like any instrument.

This. Thread,.

What did a drummer do to you user?

do people choose melodic instruments because they're too dumb to develop the coordination and sense of rhythm needed to play drums well?

t. talentless hack

do piano players choose piano because they're too dumb to learn more expressive instruments?
see, I can bait too

Why is Sup Forums the absolute worst at taking a joke?

I'm not joking, all the drummers I know are really really dumb

Are drummers even musicians?

if you don't know what "diminished" means (like all the drummers I know) you can't be considered a musician

All the clarinet players I know are dumb, but that doesn't make it a dumb instrument.

Drumming always seemed hard to me - same as piano.
How do you mindfully control both hands along with your feet, all doing independent tasks?

half of the clarinet players ever are geeky geniuses and the other half are fujoushis

Half of clarinet players are likely school students who only play it because of school.

Really, what is it about the clarinet that attracts mindless girls?
Everyone I know who was in band had the same experience too: there'd be one gay guy and a gaggle of loud, giggling harpies.

That's how Benny Goodman started out, and he ended up being one of the greats.
But he's an outlier.

Dunno. People need to stop trying to be guitarists, bassists or drummers unless they show a very high level of natural proficiency. There's enough of them, and there's a lot of instruments and music isn't about your fucking ego.

say that to my face and not online and see what happens

lick my pp bald jerk

asshole

>implying melody doesn't incorporate rhythm 99% of the time

Learn percussion, not just drum set

Drumming is fun as fuck once you get into it, I mostly spend my spare time playing piano but drumming is always a blast

I know guitar and saxophone so you'd be incorrect.
Well yeah no shit, however I'd say drums are easier to pick up if you have good sense of rhythm and hand coordination from sports or playing rhythm games for example.