Eat shit Sup Forums

eat shit Sup Forums.

14 year old boys who think being funny via ruining society ( not like what Sup Forums from 10 years ago was doing.) thinking it will be ok when in all reality they are literally fucking their future selves, you are an incredible cancer and should be put down faster than an animal..

the idea that ignoring societies problems, and turning it into this huge joke where people think it will all be okay because it is a joke, when in reality you are helping those at the top lol... i cant wait to see how fucked we all are in 20 years, what with this cancerous site helping a good 20% via human connections.

agreed

holy shit i haven't seen one of these in years thanks based user

bumping for a few more degenerative faggots to read this. ( i have nothing against homosexuals, it is just faggot is a very strong word. )

Stop samefaaging you sad cunt!

not until you finally respond to this thread now i can stop

this is real life Sup Forumsro

i was actually wondering... my account got suspended and is under review now its been 5 days; i did not do anything wrong, literally... i sent tinder a message and they said they would look into it, still no response.... i was talking to a girl and about to exchange information.... anybody have any idea please..

bumpin

no idea bro, good luck

fking bump. bunmp faiowfjwaoeifj bump

It's worse to use them cynically as props in a narrative to gain private power and defraud the public, but alright ig

yup. both of our ideas are downright true.. those who are supporting the " white lives are shit dont matter etc " are more than likely, and you can call me a psychopath, more than likely AI, and not the ones here on Sup Forums or facebook, CrispR made humans, or completely brainwashed with an iq lower than that of a donkeys...

bump..

Or cynically shilling in order to gain power and cred within their respective parties, or maybe just working their way through school.
I don't think it's a matter of low IQ, I think it's more a case of personal incentives that aren't aligned with those of the people and the society they wish to live in.

but that's really just splitting hairs. They're still subhuman.

i can agree with this.... but still, i am ensure of how one can be of this immense nature.... i mean literally do they even know what karma is? i dunno. time will set the record straight anyways for the bastards at the top, and the pigs at the bottom who 100% believe in that perspective.. lol

i guess.... the melancholy of it all is the fact that they do not even realize what they are doing for their future, and that of their children etc... literally setting up the easiest and biggest genocide or something similar to that in history... at least this is what i feel / see in the near

reading this thread and i am like, yup.

lol yeh.. (samefag here for now)

Some believe that they will prevail while others suffer. They believe that someone has to win and someone has to lose, and they act in accordance with which of those groups they want to be in. It's sad, isn't it.

agreed thanks for replying. wish i could see all of their faces when they are also treated the same.. " BUT I WAS SUPPORTING THIS WATAFUK PLEASE NO IM NICE I SWEAR I HATE WHITES PLEASE " lulz.

anyways..

one last bump

I don't...get it. What's the point of the image? Some gay and in denial user regrets kinky masturbation?

the point was to get you here ;-)