Has Sup Forums ever gotten a girl pregnant?

Has Sup Forums ever gotten a girl pregnant?

yur mum lel, check'em

Yup.

> be me home from college
> horny
> match with 3/10 on tinder
> ay bby wnt sum fuk
> we fuck
> Sex was great she looked way better in low light
> fuck a bunch over the next week then I leave
> get a call a month later
> she's pregnant
> contemplate suicide
> decide to be a man and accept it
> talk with her more and start to be OK with the situation
> get a call
> she's crying, her medications caused a miscarriage
> feels of 1000 dreams I never knew I had dying
> we talked for a while after
> argued and never talked again

I once fucked a girl who was already pregnant with her boyfriend's baby, but neither of us knew it at the time, does that count?

Came inside my bi-polar/schizophrenic gf on my 16th birthday
Now I have a 3 year old

What's it like having a kid?

Done it, dumped it, now I wonder what my son or daughter would be like, feels bad man.

>dumped it
???

Aborted it?

I feel like you should be able to figure out context.

I did some 6 weeks ago. I'm old enough to be having kids, it's just that I've only been with her for a little over a year. I think I might not wanna settle down just yet either. We don't have any real relationship problems, I just find myself wanting to sleep with other women. I'm not going to let some pregnancy rush me into marriage. I think I've done enough.

Here I am

Yeah, two. Possibly three

Stories? Deets?

Knocked up my GF twice. First time she 'borted the fucker, second time miscarried.

No third time though, because I decided it was vasectomy time. That was fifteen years and hundreds of rawdogs ago. Gonna go bang her again in a few minutes.

I’ve been at odds with the mom of my kid for years. She’s forced me to pay child support, also only lets me have visitation once a week (too poor for a lawyer, already have child support that I can’t afford) and I don’t have access to my daughters birth certificate, doctors appointments, etc.
But that’s the cost of a good birthday fuck on your 16th birthday right?
On the plus side, I do love my 3 year old daughter unconditionally, and fatherhood is a beautiful thing. I just wouldn’t ever recommend it to someone my age, but if shit happens then make the best of it

sure, it wasn't your baby!

How would you react if your own daughter told you she got pregnant at 16?

Yeah three times

>First girl at 17 plus my family didn't accept her so I thought "well fuck my life's over" then convinced her to have an abortion

>Second time same girl at age 20 thought I was ok with it and at that time family was ok with her but then I broke up with her to get with an ex (neither of us didn't know she pregnant at the time)

>Third time is the ex I left first girl for who I'm still with and am raising this child with

I don't talk to the first girl anymore and besides seeing some pictures on Facebook I have no interaction with them (also moved states) I feel bad sometimes when I think about it but it's just something I live with

got an ex pregnant 6 years ago, was very in love but we figured a kid was too much. made plans to set him up for adoption but after he was born we couldn't let him go and kept him. ended up breaking up a year later.
met current gf 3 years ago, relationship began as fuck buddies and she got pregnant literally the first time we fucked. I railed against it for the longest time because I already had a kid and wasn't over my ex yet. I got over it eventually.
as for possibly three I have an ex from 17 years ago with a daughter who may be mine, bugging me to get a paternity test

Not confirmed but I'm pretty sure I have a few illegitimate kids floating around somewhere that I really don't care to ever meet

Stories of the girls you came inside?

Yes, my friend on purpose. She's a lesbian and has been honest about it since childhood. At 24 she asked if I wanted to 'provide sperm', she literally said that. I convinced her the natural way is more likely to succeed.

So I basically took her virginity + got to have sex with her every day for a few weeks. And yes she did like it and did cum herself.

jesus christ user at what point do you decided to use a condom???

I did with the 6 years ago ex for awhile but neither of us liked it. got vasectomy a few years back now

i guess thats one way to end it...

Maybe, I've fucked a few girls raw before and came inside every time.

it is. I've got a couple of great kids and I'm old enough to be sure I don't want more. and I can continue to have the same condomless sex I've always enjoyed

Ages and nationalities of the girls?
How did they react when you came inside them?

24 (I was 17), 25 (I was 26) and around 23 (was 28), all American females, first one loved it, second one was mad about it, third one shrugged it off and said "Damn, you came a lot!"

Pics of any of them?

Nah, first two were before I had a reliable cell phone cam, and the third I was too sperg to think about taking pics before hand.

Also should note the third chick was a chubby black girl. Dodged a bullet there if she did get pregnant, I haven't spoken to her in a few years.

What's your reason for the question OP? What's your story?

I don't have one. I just enjoy fapping to these stories.

I have 2 kids.and 2 grandkids. Yeah I'm old af and no I don't know why I still come to this shitty ass site anymore. Fuck all of you.

oh, well. as an extra detail the first girl I got pregnant was 17, I was 30 at the time

That's pretty hot. How did you meet her?
What position were you in when you came inside her?

we worked together when we met and she came onto me actually. position is hard to say, either missionary or doggy, she loved doggy and was too self conscious to ride me. she loved to be cum on too though and swallowed like a champ when it came to blowjobs

Got a girl pregnant and married her, 4 years later a divorce. Then pregnated my current wife and married her 5 years ago. I am 27 now, first kid made with 19.

Oh yeah my current wife i got imoregnated again, shes in second month now.

Shit is cash

You come here because no one really cares about you so you can be fully you and get accepted. This is the magic of open minded people.

I amBtw

Just recently had a girl i was fucking tell me she was 8 weeks pregnant and that she had a miscarraige. So it came time to go to the doctor for the vacuum because it didnt come out on its own. We both went and talked for another 3 weeks. Recently been ignoring her and every aspect of social media so i dont have to tell her im moving half way across the country.

> be me with my best friend both 15 y/o
> friend is 7/10
> we started kissing each other in her room after playing some snes, then we fucked
> time goes by, we started dating
> she goes out on a ride with her bike
> drunk trucker hits her
> get the bad news
> feelsbadman.jpg
> doctors says she was pregnant since a few months and no one knows who is the father
> within all the pain i could feel in that moment, decided to remain in silence

Yes, but she miscarried it before she even realized apparently so it was kind of a non-issue.

I feel you, bro

Thanks bro, i really appreciate it

yep

Details?

Talking about stuff helps alot.

Stay tuned

nope

J-josh that you?

yes and it's been fucking me over every day since then. cant make a dime all my money goes to child support.

My sperm work

More details. Some of us need to fap here.

might be hard to believe but some of us here, especially the ones getting chicks pregnant, aren't into story telling to get guys off

Then why are you even in this thread?

M-Martha?!

to answer the OP question

Oh just tell the story.

It's me. I fucked a chick, hot sweaty fun she had my son