youtu.be/sKfkbLzfFoktopkek
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Peru is better than you bitch

Hello, boys!
Why are ID's even gone?
Dude weed lmao

Anyone know this chick from Welly?

Shame all the Welly tinny houses have closed up

My Friday night has finished already. I just got back home after drinking with a couple friends since 2pm.
Ran into my ex with her new bf. Fuck she is still hot. I made sure I hugged her in front of him even though she didn't want to. Also, he's balding already which I find hilarious.

>Hello, boys!

youtu.be/sKfkbLzfFoktopkek

>Also, he's balding already which I find hilarious.
How old?

Probably 23/24.
Has got a fivehead. I'd feel sorry for the cunt but he'll be fucking her in a couple hours.

I bet she cums so hard she has to have 2 morning after pills

The sex was always meh. But she was great to be seen out in public with. I don't miss her, but it was weird seeing her with someone else.

Nelson fag here

Ausfag here. Stuck in an office job at the moment but saving up to move to NZ and considering Nelson. How is it there? Is it hard to get dank? I used to live in Nelson, Canada and people/travelers there said that Nelson NZ was pretty chill.

Stuck in rotovegas and need a hit. Where does one get some around here

Nelsons a fantastic little town. Lots of growers in the area, that's not my scene but you'll have no trouble scoring.

What's up Solos?

can't find drugs in rotorua? wat

It is a great place here in all honesty. It's incredibly easy to find dank here as Well not sure on the quality though. It's pretty chill here as long as you don't come across the fucking niggers around stoke and town then you should be sweet.

Ok cool. How is it for stuff to do? I'm not into surfing, but lookin for chill days by the beach/lake/river/park, bumping into people I know in a pub, maybe some camping and getting into the mountains.

How's work, pay and cost of living there too? Sorry for the barrage of questions. I'm hoping to head over in about a year because city life sucks. People are sad, busy and boring in the city and the air's thick with the smell of burning metal.

Yea I'll miss Canadian quality weed for sure, but where I'm living now I can't get any. It's nice to take a T-break though but I'll be looking forward to trying NZ bud.

Anyone got nudes of Tori M. I know they exist just trying to find them

Anyone got those Alyssa pantie pics per chance?

Be honest, were you under the influence of alcohol/substances when you made this?

If only.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Are you the guy who's keeping the pics all to himself?

Nope. I literally could not care less about whoever that is, and her underwear.

Quercy noods?

discord?

Excuse late reply, just been making a pizza
>How is it for stuff to do?
Plenty to do its an outdoorsy place. Easy access to national parks, mountains. Marlborough Sounds, Collingwood, Farewell Spit, Abel Tasman are some of my fav places in the country, and theyre all easy access from Nelson.
>How's work, pay and cost of living there too?
Plenty of jobs but constructions the one they really need positions filled. Pays ok depending on the industry. If youre working in a cafe or something minimum wage is sixteen bucks. I had a mate who worked for Talley's on one of the boats. Hard work, got about $80k but that was working only half the year, so not too shabby at all.
Nelson is getting real popular and there's a housing shortage. I don't know the exact costs but accom costs a bit there. For a smaller city rent is expensive, but that's because its such a desirable place to live. Where in Oz are you from?

I'm pretty transient. I haven't actually lived in Aus for over 10 years now, I work in offices in Asia to save up and do trips overseas. I'm sick of the city life though.

How much a month would you say average rent is for a room there? The last few years I've gotten used to paying around $500-700/month for either a room to myself or a 1 room apartment (in various countries/cities I've lived in). I'm not deadset decided on Nelson yet, I heard from a Sup Forumsro in a thread last week that Dunedin, Taupo and some other places were pretty good too.

Originally when I got thinking about NZ a friend of mine in Queenstown was like "yea come live down here bro" but I saw the rent prices plus the fact I'd have to share a room with a stranger and nearly died. As much as I'd like to live in QT I'm just not looking to put 50% of my pay into rent just to share my room with strangers like I did in my ski town days.

Also an odd question, how is it keeping a car in NZ? I heard from a mate that it's pretty cheap but still just curious. Japan and Canada were incredibly expensive places to have a car so just looking for a comparison.

Sorry for the million questions. Here's some tits for your trouble.

derp forgot to post tits

should anyone like to see my penis

What's in it for us?

seeing my hot cock

Willing to tribute some pics with it?

That's not a perk, I'd say that'd be a negative. Maybe dump 20 pics of tits then we might consider looking at your cock.

A share house is probably about $300-$500 a week depending on quality in Nelson. So maybe expect to pay at least a hundy, a little more for something decent.
While high, nothing like Queenstown prices.
Owning a car is cheap AF here. You'll get a good 2nd hand vehicle for a grand or two. Rego and insurance is real cheap compared to Australia. I pay $40 a month comprehensive 3rd party and 6 months warrant of fitness (rego) is $88. Petrol is heavily taxed, about $2 a litre. Trade off is Nelsons a small city, so unless you are driving big miles every weekend you won't be filling up too often.
Dunedin's a cool place but so different to Nelson. Most NZ cities were settled independently. Wellington, Dunedin, Tauranga are all great places but so different in look and feel they might as well be in separate countries.

I'm not used to weekly/fortnightly prices yet, so you're sayin about $400-500-ish a month? That's cheap.
As for the car that sounds fucking great too. Canada was bullshit, even my manager couldn't afford one when I worked there. Japan's a whole other level of bullshit, $200 a month just to keep the thing in your garage.

Thanks for your help bro, you been a fucking legend. If I ever bump into some dude from Sup Forums in a pub in Nelson a year from now and it's you I'm buying you a beer. More tits for you for now though.

Nice webm. Much appreciated. Will probably run into each other again in these threads. Im from Sydney, saw you post a week or so ago, didn't reply because was about to his the sack. O live in chch atm, here getting work on the rebuild after their earthquake. Enjoy it here, great lifestyle. Only downside are the women, most of them are real bushpigs. If I see you again will say gday

I had some guild mates get hit by that earthquake, poor fuckers still havent been comped by their insurance mobs. You're doing a great job down there mate, keep it up.
There are bushpigs everywhere though mate

Good on you bloke. And yep, you are correct on that last point.

fgt

i can't live my life without sauce

>not wanting to look at a dick makes me a fgt

Lol. Just discovered a thread on b some dude in Auckland greentext banging his teacher.

Lol, where?

I'm on my phone can't link it. He's called it a milf thread. Pic he used is a chick lying on the floor her stomach with legs open and cum leaking out of her. Its pretty epic, just finished reading it now

hard

ty user, and holy fuck i hope this really happened