Anti-christian lyrics

>anti-christian lyrics
>complain about christians in every interview
>never say anything about Islam

what did Black Metal mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/zngeew/anti-religious-black-metal-band-in-saudi-arabia-666
youtube.com/watch?v=V6nAlbs2c4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=E9R-vzIe8x0
youtube.com/watch?v=zYJ9AdsvAgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"We're a genre formed before islam was a big problem in the west"

yeah, why are they not like those African bands with anti-Buddhist lyrics

Christians are the majority in their countries. Muslims are a minority. Ganging up and attacking minorities is never cool or rebellious sounding. Meanwhile, black metal bands in the middle east often speak out against Islam.

Damaar
Melechesh
Dark Fury
That one band that was trying to be Arab but wasn't actually Arab
This one thrash band from...Iraq I think? Forgot their name

Are the ones that come to my head first. The christianity stuff comes from years of what they percieved as bullshit. As the Islam thing becomes more prominent and stews for a bit, that'll happen, too especially as the music spreads around the world, which is also affecting countries like India who are relatively starting to do anti Hinduism stuff, too.

Believe it or not churches are more common in Norway than mosques.

they're swedish after all

sweden's the least bm country

it's not called 'black' over nothing

>music artist/band has anti Christian lyrics
>"lol ur edgy"/nobody gives a shit (at least not anymore)
>artist/band has anti Islam/anti Semitic lyrics
>OMG WHAT A RACIST!!!!!
why is western society such a cucked hugbox? not even a Sup Forums poster... the hypocrisy is dumb as fuck

because the Christian society ultimately decides how to treat Christianity within itself?

could you provide a single example of a band being anti-christian and getting no flack and then being anti-islam and getting in trouble?

>What is Myrkur?

>why is western society such a cucked hugbox
>not even a Sup Forums poster

Examples?

No excuses

Good point

Source pls

Darktone - Decays in the Northern Desert

Weren't a lot of black metal bands all about paganism and specifically mad at christians for destroying pagan culture and holy sites?

no just Varg

Black metal came from Satanism. You have to remember that the places they came from were Christian countries so they were rebelling against Christianity. They would have burned down Mosques if that was the majority religion.

OP is phrasing this question as if these Black Metal bands were NEETs who post on Sup Forums all day.

You assume black metal bands are trying to make a political point rather than just trying to be edgy.
I don't even mean this in a disparaging way. The edge is what makes it fun.

vice.com/en_us/article/zngeew/anti-religious-black-metal-band-in-saudi-arabia-666

>Grand Belial's Key
>Sigrblot
>Absurd
>Goatmoon
>Naar Mataaron
>Temnozor
>Peste Noire
>Moharebeh
>Svolder
>Pretty much any russian/ukranian black metal band
>Al Namrood
>Taake
>Shining
and these are only off the top of my head, pretty sure there's several hundred.

>if I could kill every muslim with my bare hands I would do it
What did she mean by this?

also
>anything on Darker Than Black Records, Behold Barbarity, etc...

Political black metal is boring shit that year-one listeners like, the kind of people who unironically watch varg videos.

The best shit out there is cosmic BM like Darkspace, Inquisition, etc. Also nature BM is usually always good like Striborg and Paysage d'Hiver but overall atmoshit as a genre is pretty awful. If BM has ever legitimately been about a political subject it's misanthropy. The ONLY good nationalist BM band is early Nokturnal Mortum, the rest of them are all posers.

this

i wouldn't say Burzum is political (if you're hinting at that).
the only videos of Varg i watch seriously are his ones on RPGs

Is there any classical music that sounds like black metal?
What's the best black metalish music made with only symths and voices?

>Thangorodrim
>Forgotten Kingdoms
>Old Tower
>Anubis

probably a lot more that im forgetting

You mean Dungeon Synth?

youtube.com/watch?v=V6nAlbs2c4Y

Not really vocal since it's focused on ambiance but still is relevant, regardless.

Thanks.
I'm more looking for something with the intensity and atmosphere of black metal but without the metal (screams, distorted guitars). I'm writing a historical screenplay about a group of satanic continental European bandits (they actually existed), and I like to listen to something that fits the atmosphere, but black metal is too in-your-face and the modern aspects take away from the feeling of the setting.

>RETARDS

also check out Secret Stairways - Turning Point
youtube.com/watch?v=E9R-vzIe8x0

ITT: tourists

youtube.com/watch?v=zYJ9AdsvAgk

>satanic continental European bandits (they actually existed)
what can I google to research this

>No excuses
>Good point

pick one

Its a mix. More satanist though.

No. They were just muslims practicing taqiyyah

She actually said that? damn, eventually i'll be convinced to listen to music unironically.

>living here
lmao@yer entire life senpaitachi