Anyone want more?

Anyone want more?

please

alright.

keep going?

I like fresh girls, I hate tattoos and piercings and any of that shit. Biggest turn on for me these days is immaculate pure clean skin, not even tanned, just rosy. Like they just got out the bath and their nips look puffy and everything just looks so damn smooth you could fucking eat it, like her body is so soft, and she's all yours but you're stunned to silence because she looks so incredible, and she slowly moves towards you and lightly puts her hand around your throbbing shaft, and her touch is so delicate and hands so soft and warm that it already feels like you're inside her, and she hasn't even moved it yet, she looks up at you with these big innocent eyes and asks "Can you please put this inside me? I'm so fucking wet." She lays back on the bed and spreads her legs, using two fingers to open her pussy and show you just how wet she is, and a full pint of Honey Nut Cheerios spills out onto the floor in front of you, and then that fucking bee turns up and he's all like "That's MY business, stay out of it! If you don't reply to this post I'll kill your whole fucking family in your sleep!" and you start losing all your spaghetti but you're still horny so you just start facefucking that bee but actually you're just fucking the cheerios and she leaves you but you're cumming so hard you just don't care anymore.

I'll take that as a yes

If someone takes a screenshot showing they saved these, I'll post the last couple I have

I did save, cmon now more!

alright. enjoy!

this is all oc btw. if you guys enjoy, I'll try to post more of her more often.

moar like that, or anything ass, or anything anything

a couple older pics

Show us her pussy

>Anyone want more?

P0rn spam is still spam.
It gets old.

btw where are you/is she from?

don't stop, what a gorgeous butt!
also do you have bent over/all fours/prone bone/etc? also back+ass hehe

Close up

pls tell me there are bambi-pose ones

Your gf, OP?

lemme see how much taste she has in lingerie

last one for today

nope, I'll take some for next time.

yep

I'll take some of those for next time too

will you post here or on /soc/? also don't stop plsss

Is that a skin graft?

That’s all I can find right now plus it’s pretty fucking late. I’m gonna go fuck her then go to bed.

Never really used /soc/ so probably here.

She had a skin condition when she was younger.

Next time cum on her patch and post pics

Here’s a prone bone one

Working on this but I may just cream in her pussy so no guarantees.

Didn’t quite make it to the skin patch but hope this works

Very good work. She seems obedient and thats super sexy. Well done