Feels Music, Good Shit

Everyone has their own version of feels music, some may like "sad" music, or some may have a memory to a song that's not really considered sad, but it is to them, so just post some sad music you like, and if you'd like, give a backstory to why it's sad to you, or don't, just mostly, enjoy the music posted.

youtube.com/watch?v=25mDqXfEqa4 - Good song about losing a friend to drugs, kinda upbeat.

youtube.com/watch?v=NcDuR9BF0Oc - Ex-girlfriend linked me this a few hours prior to taking her own life, listened to it once a day for two years now.

youtube.com/watch?v=9xm3qnh1sck - Oldies, lovish type song, very sad lyrically.

youtube.com/watch?v=FNQQMNeW_tw - Somewhat newish type music, very feels related about losing your friends to suicide or other situations that ended in their life going away.

youtube.com/watch?v=xSeBEgFjGLA - Songs starts at about 50 seconds in, Super morose song about losing a father to heroin addiction.

youtube.com/watch?v=N57gnfF6dog - another song about losing a friend to drugs.

Hope you enjoy this list, will post more if you guys enjoy my music taste.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ffnue9zMEY
youtube.com/watch?v=S3iVXwR6JVU
youtube.com/watch?v=IXvd6tJUajg
youtube.com/watch?v=3ac355NgsV0
youtube.com/watch?v=4c-kZ52d7b8
youtube.com/watch?v=OMxCi3ljWEg
youtube.com/watch?v=epJvt79kaUA
youtube.com/watch?v=2d8gQynPv5s
youtube.com/watch?v=PyCuwSkdLEM
youtube.com/watch?v=C1D3G2VGQ_8
youtube.com/watch?v=MwhJ77_Sy4g
youtube.com/watch?v=7EgB__YratE
youtube.com/watch?v=WL0269xbykQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DqnhsGpjjkY
youtu.be/OgcY6qlzdf8
youtube.com/watch?v=6pJzcUkXgMA
youtube.com/watch?v=dHBCMLrW-l4
youtube.com/watch?v=gqvBoFpgXQA
youtu.be/rE-Why8N2I0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminds about the days when I had any friends.

>posts a grimes pic
>doesn't post any grimes song
Why?

If you want stories... I absolutely can't listen to any Modest Mouse anymore because we listened to it all the time with my ex, including while fucking. I also have hard time listening to Radiohead, especially The King of Limbs because the last time we hanged out together (the only time I saw her after breaking up) was at a Radiohead concert shortly after that album was released. Thank god I don't even like that album.
I'm currently listening to this however:
youtube.com/watch?v=9ffnue9zMEY

are they all deceased?

idk any grimes songs, sorry man.

feel free to go on man, i love stories behind songs, adds a much better thrill to them.

Moved on with their lives and I was not part of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=S3iVXwR6JVU - oldies, like the lyrics, not really digging the vocalist.

youtube.com/watch?v=IXvd6tJUajg - somewhat up-beat feel, love the lyrics.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ac355NgsV0 - kinda like the band brand new if you know them, not a favorite, good while high at night though.

youtube.com/watch?v=4c-kZ52d7b8 - indie feel, good rhythm throughout the song, vocalist does a good job as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=OMxCi3ljWEg - somewhat oldies rock, about a friend dying from drug use, pretty great song, my dad showed me it when we hungout one day reminiscing about his past drug usage.

youtube.com/watch?v=epJvt79kaUA - found this on accident on bandcamp, pretty great song all over desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=2d8gQynPv5s - found this on accident actually, scrolling through recommended youtube videos, turned out to be an amazing song.

youtube.com/watch?v=PyCuwSkdLEM - first heard it in a house MD episode, loved it, and eventually found it on YT and bookmarked it, never regretted it.

youtube.com/watch?v=C1D3G2VGQ_8 && youtube.com/watch?v=MwhJ77_Sy4g - xxxtentacion gets a bad wrap, but some of his lyrics are good, most are insanely edgy though, these two songs are memorable to me, solely because my best-friend of 12 years, and myself, listened to this on repeat in Florida a few months ago when I flew down to hangout with him.

sorry to hear that man, hopefully ur life gets better without them man.

I try to hope that in mind.

>feel free to go on man, i love stories behind songs, adds a much better thrill to them.
I always wanted to pour honey between my ex's buttcheeks and lick it clean while listening to Just Like Honey by Jesus & Mary Chain. But she was too shy for that, I was her first. Once or twice I said to her I'll be her plastic toy.
youtube.com/watch?v=7EgB__YratE
Now I listen to this every few months (wishful thinking):
youtube.com/watch?v=WL0269xbykQ

I think this is the song you hear when you go through the pearly gates.

youtube.com/watch?v=DqnhsGpjjkY

She was very wise, you're underestimating the stickiness. The song would have to be on repeat, and you'd end up feeling like a dork who'd eaten too much honey. The taste of raw ass is much better.

sorry man hopefully u get a freaky gf soon that lets you do it lmao.
Sometimes always is a good song man, good pick.

:( srry man

good taste man

youtu.be/OgcY6qlzdf8
Time passes too quickly, songs that remind me of this cruelty make my heart shatter

yeah that's a really cruel reality man, Wish I had more time to listen to some good music.Only daft punk song i've ever liked, thanks for linking it.

I thought about all of that already. I would've put the whole album on, Just Like Honey is the first song so it would work because we would probably both stop paying that much attention to the music after a minute. And I would've used very little amount of honey and made sure it's all licked clean. We could always shower afterwards anyway.
I've never eaten ass before. I find it both repulsive and a turn-on at the same time. So in my mind some honey would help me get into it. The idea of ass eating and honey is because of that song though. We both liked that album.

>sorry man hopefully u get a freaky gf soon that lets you do it lmao.
Well that ex send me an email a few hours ago, she wanted to remind me of an anniversary of us first meeting and she invited me for a drink. We haven't seen each other for a few years. I'm almost completely sure she just wants to know how I'm doing but I just can't help myself and hope for something more while also constantly thinking of the worst way I could fuck everything up and never hear from her again. Since then I've been listening to this song a lot:
youtube.com/watch?v=6pJzcUkXgMA
She also recommended Alex Cameron to me in that same email, she linked this song specifically:
youtube.com/watch?v=dHBCMLrW-l4
>Lovers having short careers, I wonder if they harbour fears
>Of quickly gaining way too much, and slowly, slowly losing touch
The funny thing is I just put on his new album a minute before I saw her email in my inbox.
I'm writing too much but you wanted stories.

Bump

>Ex-girlfriend linked me this a few hours prior to taking her own life, listened to it once a day for two years now
Oh jesus fucking christ user.
Yeah I love that song but goddamn that must fucking hurt.
Having also gone through a suicide, which was my dad, it's funny how some lyrics just stick out to you and make you feel terrible

Bump2

captures fucked up mania of falling in love for me

it ain't healthy :x

youtube.com/watch?v=gqvBoFpgXQA

Eating ass is something I discovered a few months ago, I'd thought about it for a while, and now it's a bedrock of what I do with women. The feeling of the sphincter reacting to your tongue is incredible. I hope you find someone who'll do it. If she's clean, there's nothing nasty about it, and you're less likely to catch anything than you would be eating pussy, I gather.

Yeah man it blows, but like, losing a father is something you can never replace, you can replace lovers man. Sorry for your loss homie.

Ex-boyfriend linked me to this song while we talked about some book he was currently reading that I read in the same day I got it after he told me about.
I feel like I should've seen him killing himself sooner because of that book having the mc's love interest commit suicide, but I'm still waiting for him two years later because he told me to wait for him.
Even if I know he's never coming back, I like to text his old number about things that make me think of him or how I've been and asking how he has been despite the knowledge that I'm never getting a response.
youtu.be/rE-Why8N2I0