What is the best way to get nicotine and why is it pipe smoking?

what is the best way to get nicotine and why is it pipe smoking?

Vapor is cleaner
More flavors
Just all around better
/thread

>Using a pipe
>Ruining the flavour with a petrol lighter
Do you even respect yourself?

You don't get flavors from inhaling, try a pipe.

Zippo fluid is odorless

Sometimes when I smoke tobacco it makes me feel really good but sometimes it makes me feel sick or the buzz I get from it just isn’t really good do you know why this could be ?

Sure, but not tasteless.
Pipes and cigars always need a wooden match.

any number of factors could cause that

Wooden match, the phosphorus burning off stinks.
Butane is fine too, but I already get used to the zippo fuild.

Depends on what type of tobacco you are smoking, how frequent do you smoke,
Try not to smoke with an empty stomach.

>do you know why this could be ?
Yeah, you obviously aren't really a smoker. If you only smoke a few cigarettes a week then your body doesn't get used to the nicotine. If you smoke daily you'll notice the shitty feeling will go away. Also you wont get a buzz from smoking, you'll just be addicted and smoking will kill the nicotine craving.

Some stronger latakia blends do give you that nicotine buzz if you smoke when you get up or on empty stomach. Dunhill night cap is pretty strong

nicotine lozenges if you want to be smart about it

>Wooden match, the phosphorus burning off stinks.

You wait until the chemicals are burned off the end and it's just burning wood you dummy.

snus
/thread

My grandpa smoked a pipe when I was a kid and I've always loved the smell of pipe smoke. It's the only kind of tobacco smoke that doesn't smell like burning garbage.

>Using a zippo.

Enjoy your pipe tasting like lighter fluid. Use wooden matches you inbred fuck. Never light a pipe or good cigar with that shit. Zippos are for spliffs and cigarettes.

These faggots who are against zippo probably only smoke a pipe once every week, and read on reddit about fuild lighter and blindly follow their advice. Now I am smoke them everyday, I know the different.

Yeah but it still stink up your room okay.

You're gay.

Is it unusual to love that smell?

No, I love it.
But I also love the smell of zippo fluid.

I went through 40 tins of Samuel Gawith Brown no.4 in 4 months. I only smoke this particular tobacco.

Let me teach you how to properly smoke a pipe. I never have to char when I light my pipe. I collect left over ashes, those black char bit I will place them on top of my newly filled pipes, and then light them with ease. So zippo taste isn't an issue for me. less than 8 light per smoke, and smoke last 45-1hours.

I dont think that is good for you

is that you stephen crowder?

No this is Ben

Not sure if you should mix those cigars together, is the cigars plastic sealed?