Guy gave me this pill telling me its codiene. Could one of you fags confirm please. There's no marking at all

Guy gave me this pill telling me its codiene. Could one of you fags confirm please. There's no marking at all

Wait, i'll plug in my mass spectrometer that works on jpg images and i'll tell you right now

Its codeine,

looks legit but thats as much as i can tell you

Codeine would havr markings

The table is definitely made out of codeine

You gotta show the other side with the markings ya fucking tard

Are you kidding me

Sorry bruh have to take photos on a phone

Any one done codiene before whats the effects?

When i say there's no markings, there's no marking faggot

Poor mans codiene

depends how much many milligrams faggot 80mgs is enough to get an opiate high (no tolerance) but if thats panadol and codeine its usually 500mg paracetamol 10-15 mg codeine one will do nothing and your friends just fucking around. These threads are usually nothing but fuckery

Pretty much got it because i shouted the cunt ciggies all night at a party so i figured it was some throw away shit

No markings mean made on a pill press
Not pharma Codeine. Unless you have a testing kit I'd avoid, could be cut with other opiates or worse.

%100 not, codeine are always round, no idea what that is.

Any markings? Could be anything.

Hydrocodone is the same shape dumbass.

this

Prob made on a press by niggers, don't eat

codiene in australia doesn't have markings and looks exactly like OP pic

>could be cut with other opiates
would make it better since codeine is trash opiate

Throw it out retard

Really? You'd skull back a pill cut with Fentanyl?
May as well fucking shoot up heroin.

its 30mg cod/500mg paracetamol. i have shitload of them.

fentanyl is so weak orally even if that pill was 90% pure fentanyl, swallowing it wouldn't kill him

talking like a true junkie. kys

You sir are talking complete shit. It's a synthetic Opiate stronger than heroin and 100 times more potent than morphine.
Do yourself a favour and find a 90% pure fentanyl tab and eat it.

Op here
Probably wont take it guy i got it off is a long time friend but has gone off the deep end lately so fuck knows what could be in it. Everytime i see him he has more and more scabs on his skin gg fags

probably for the best dude. Just chuck that shit and buy pharma Codeine if you want that buzz

pussy. kys

it is pharma cod u tard

just take it, its hard to od on codeine and if its pure non pharm u should be good

im sure your just looking at 10-15mg pharm or some mysterious fuckface surprise

ive had 8mg codine, 8mg caffine and 15mg advil pills otc that are genaric that had no markings.

looks like co-codamol - paracetamol and codeine