Theres someone telling me that im not good enough 24/7 and i should hate myself and kill myself but its my mind saying...

Theres someone telling me that im not good enough 24/7 and i should hate myself and kill myself but its my mind saying it and i cant stop please someone help me.

Someone please i just need to talk to anyone

Hi.

I would like you to breath. Get a glass of water if you need one.

Visit a psyychologist

Who's telling you this

Ive tried everything i can, i want to go to the doctors but im worried their going to laugh at me.
Fuck im pathetic

Try to calm yourself down.

It sounds like you have a lot of complicated feelings to talk about. It seems like you compressed it in one line. Don't panic.

Feel free to talk.
When did it start? How long has it been going on? Have you seeked therapeutically help in any way? When are you at your worst/best?

If talking about it helps, talk until you cannot anymore.

Its my mind but its not my voice

You aren't pathetic.
Not at all.

A doctor, therapeutic or psychiatric, is a good choice. Especially when you feel you've run out of options. What makes you feel like they might laugh at you?

I lost my son my partner, my home, i dont speak to anyone anymore and i havent left the house in 2 years and i just dont know whats happening to me the voices started a couple of months ago and its taking its toll now

Are you an American? If so get the gun

Because i shouldnt be like this, i dont know what im saying half the time because of the lack of sleep all the time, i dont want to go there and them see a broken person and laugh when i leave the room

Nope thats the fucking worst bit im british so i cant even use a teaspoon to decapitate myself without the bobbies coming round.
>ive got a .22 air rifle if i wanted to pierce my ear or something

>ive got a .22 air rifle if i wanted to pierce my ear or something
Lol

Okay bong here's the deal

Either suicide by cop (cause those fuckers WILL shoot you, even though theyre britfags) or get some meds

Uv got either schiz or your just fucking with us, and schiz doesn't normally go tf away unless you die or get meds

See a doctor, rly

Pretty much this but my vote is for meds because you made me laugh and there's enough sadness in the world. That, or do the thing where you glue your hands to your head and decapitate yourself with a piano wire noose. That's funny, too. GLHF

It's like it's your own voice telling you messed up horrible stuff that you don't -really- believe but is possible to argue into truth, yeah? Telling you you're worthless, everyone hates you, everything you've done is failure?

My psych chalked it up to rumination + obsessive/compulsive thoughts + mild psychosis + depression. I also work a job that is excruciatingly boring and I'm just stuck in my head with myself all day.

Meds helped. I'm not happy but I don't hear my own mind ( the me but not me ) screaming me into the ground. I occasionally do therapy when I feel it's needed.

You can get help, and it can get better. If it's telling you to hurt yourself or others, please consider going to the hospital or calling emergency services. Seek help, and you can make it through this.

I cant ruin someone else life too though, how do i even start the conversation
>hey ive gone crackers what do?
Thats literally my level of social interaction

Yeah pretty much. One of the hardest parts for me was admitting I was fucked and then telling people. Say it however, to someone who gives half a shot at least. It's not fun but it's a start.

So its a case of i need to say something or its going to get way worse?

Ive got to say thanks for the advice lads, this was really the last place i expected it but the only place i knew where people will be honest

Face the mirror, or get into the planking position (I prefer this one) and openly out loud say what it is that you need to deal with. With the plank you must keep going until your arms give out. It is good to say, for example, "I don't like x, and y is my goal to help." It feels good to relieve the weight, and rest. You will be a bit more calm. Drink some water and close your eyes, you will have deserved it for the work you put in, and focus on drinking it. Then you have a choice. Put the work in to fix what you can, or remain running away. At least this way, you will acknowledge what you can't deal with admitting.

Also start taking cold showers. Start eating healthier, exercising in general. Grow a beard if you can. Get meds if you need them (some docs are horny to give them scripts though, be careful). I've realized many of the problems guys face is that they're stuck between the thralls of childhood, and an all new world of adulthood, with no ritual in between. They fear the responsibilities, the expectations, the demands, and not faced enough true trauma to make them stronger. But that's another thread, another time.

Im willing to give anything a try before admitting defeat, thanks for the advice user