Celeb thread

Celeb thread

why another?

fill this one first

This is very pre-mature of you, OP.

now we can post in this one

No kidding.

Old thread hit image limit

I can't decide who I'd rather jerk me off more, Emma, Dove or Victoria.

I'm leaning towards Emma.

branch out?

I don't see that happening. Most people here in like garbage celebs and I don't see them changing, I'm not going to either.

i fap to about 16 different celebs

saved becuz those shoes are sexy af

Name them

oh wait its a herman thread..

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mlp/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Meh, garbage to you is not necessarily garbage to another

The fact he likes VJ horseface and Dove shows his taste is garbage

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mlp/ and starts most /trap/ threads

No need to stoop to his level dude, fap away to whatever you like.

>let's offend everybody at once
Not even I do that. And that's saying something.

I know that, them being garbage is my opinion. My point was that I'm going to keep posting who I like regardless of whether other people like them or not like everyone else.

breeding sow is here

Would impregnate

kesha, katy, taytay, kim k, kaylie J, paris hilton, emma R, emma W, haylie williams, selena gomez, miley, ariana, kayley couco, britney spears, and blew loads for a bunch of other randoms once or twice
variety is the spice of life

This is one of my favorite anons

would smash

Poet some of Kim K or Britney? Never fapped to them

celebs are goddesses

too easy

Thanks

would mercilessly slamfuck

I thought you hated almost everyone here

I like the anons with hearts not the sick assholes that keep telling me to an hero

More ass?

that being said i think you need to learn to ignore them
literally every single one of us has been told to an hero on Sup Forums before

k
saved i meant to say

Yeah, those thighs man

You think that might have something to do with your edginess and the fact that you spam like a sperg?

Nah, it's other people who are assholes.

Still got coke up my nose anons

Huh... really makes you think

Makes sense, also this guy is right
Relax sometimes

Huh, really makes you edgy.

saved that too

back when she looked human

Yea give it to the pig

need all on this girl~~!!!!

She's a good slampiggy, would fuck her rough and make her squeal

she still looks sexy to me

Take a couple weeks break of celeb threads to find kesha being posted.
Happy surprise

need more dancing ~god damn she's great

Her lips are underrated

yeah ive been dubbed keshafag/keshabro over the past week
thats my whore waifu

Fuck.. You're gona get me to start coming back more with her

slam her hard

I'll slam her hard and pump her full of my seed

yeah ive been surprised
I thought I was the only one fapped to her but my trashy girl has been getting a lot of love and cum

Her and Bella get me going. Something about cum hungry cockwhore looking chicks

she deserved all the fucking and the cums in the world

id just hotdog her for hours. those fat cheeks would feel great to slide between

Who is she?

i fap to bella too I know exactly what you mean
first pic ive saved in a long time that i dont know who she is

T H I G H S
H
I
G
H
S

forgot pic

Kathryn Winnick, she's on Vikings

>garbage celebs

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy

NAME