If you’re over 20 years old you need to GTFO of Sup Forums!!!

If you’re over 20 years old you need to GTFO of Sup Forums!!!
Also you’re old and going to die soon

You're just upset that your beard is patchy as fuck and only grows on your neck

Don't pay much mind to the ramblings of children

Idk /lit/ is pretty based to be honest

Too old opinion discarded

Thats why ur mum gay

MODS ban this underage nigger

Funny thing, I've turned down more pussy than most of you will ever be offered....

Dubs and I'll kill myself
Check em

Don’t turn down yourself then
pwned, Pussy

You’re TOO old! Try to keep up

>Then 4Chins would be exclusively jailbait Facebook pics. Oh wait....

Turning 20 soon and hate the idea of getting old...I actually just come here to see all the 30 somethings wishing they were young again to make me feel better.

Damn, only a few more years before you die, user

22 here. ya...kinda sucks

funny thing is, nobody believes you because youre a pathetic faggot roleplaying on Sup Forums about turning down pussy

Get off my lawn faggot

Hows old age user?

/thread

Old people are faggots

im 31 and look better than half you virgins.. come at me fuck bois

Lol if your like over 20 years old and still on this site like what are you even doing with your life.

I’m browsing Sup Forums with several family members in the room. I’m 39 and married. Get bent, you young virgins.

its like watching monkeys in a cage throw poop at each other.

its funny

Thanks OP, you just fucking convinced me, I am 27 and I have a Sup Forums problem

Not an opinion; it's a claim. So is this, btw, you underage fag.

I too have turned down pussy, son. Just because a fat girl propositioned you doesn't mean it was a valued experience.

Can you read this without glasses, Gramps?

If youre over 15 youre too OLD to post on here. Gtfo of my bee you old faggots! I fucked your moms last night.

Ah, it’s good to see newfags speak out. Move out of your parents basement. Then you can talk autist.

You may be withered and dying, but I can guarantee I’ve been here longer than you

yerp

>mfw I've been over 20 since you were born

I’ve still got that young’n snap! My reflexes are sharp, my ballsack always stays tight, and I play more video games than all of the geezers combined. They are all GG EZ (as we gamers say). Kidz rule! Geezerz drool! Roflmaololll111

autonoko