What are your thoughts on Kosovo?

What are your thoughts on Kosovo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bSDb8pD6sno
nytimes.com/2016/05/22/world/europe/how-the-saudis-turned-kosovo-into-fertile-ground-for-isis.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One big fat mistake made by Clinton. Solely to attack Russia and establish a stronger NATO foothold in the Balkans. Now they have a failed state with more and more people supporting wahabism
Sad!

Shouldn't exist.

Remove kebab.

youtube.com/watch?v=bSDb8pD6sno

It should be owned by Albania.
And Albania should be split between Greece and Italy.

Kosovo je Srbija

Must be erased.

nytimes.com/2016/05/22/world/europe/how-the-saudis-turned-kosovo-into-fertile-ground-for-isis.html?_r=0

Serbia is a shithole but so is Albania, so whoever gets it... meh.

no such thing

I only side with Serbia because Kosovo's flag looks retarded.

cool flag :3

>Kosovo
no such thing
btw Albania should be nuked

>start war wanting independent "kosovo"
>fled low intensity war lasting a few months
>still havent fucked off back home

these faggots in a nutshell

>Muslims in Europe

it is Serbia

why do you guys from SA even weigh in in these topics? what could you possibly know about either country?

pro tip: any Serb who wasn't a complete retard ran as far away from that place even when it was all Yugoslavia

Remove kebab stupid albania dog

And I really mean it. You incestuous goat fuckers are a shame for Europe. Fucking retarded turk cocks sucking troglodyte cunts.
Wish Serbs have raped your women and kill you all. Niggers.

>uk

Burn it down

je Srbija

Kosovo is Serbia

Its something.

pipe down Mehmet

Mudslimes, just like your country

It's Serb clay

Serbian clay

Albanian demographic
Everyone lets Serbia say it owns it just to keep it happy
Actually independent
It's not Albanian clay since albania doesn't deserve one inch of clay

A bunch of hipsters.
>fucking goats before it was popular

Found a muslim turk wannabe
>Remove kebab

It belongs to Serbia. Just like Vilnius and Lviv belong to Poland.

>all these butthurt Cuckovic's

Heh, get fucked slavshits

I'm from there, it has a rich culture that you can only understand if you are a shqiptar like me. You haven't experienced pure bliss until you wake up to the refreshing air of Pristina, eat kebab and flija with fellow locals, and pray in the mosque together. Serbs are fools who will never understand the appeal to having such a peaceful community and assume we are violent because we share the same religion as al-Qaeda. We actually rank among the most religiously tolerant countries in the world, Serbs are much more cancerous and this is evident by the fact that they sparked World War I and still haven't learned that they shouldn't get involved in wars. Face it, USA is on the side on Kosovo and we will always be shqip! 81.2% of the country is shqip, so therefore the country is shqip! Only retards would say it is Serbian!