Britfag about to get circumcised because of a medical condition I was born with. I-It's not that bad, is it...

Britfag about to get circumcised because of a medical condition I was born with. I-It's not that bad, is it? Having no foreskin?

It's okay, what the fuck do you think it's like? Circumcision is a shit as it sounds like, and painful.

I had it when I was about 10, so I remember it, and the pain.

It looks like frankencock when it's fresh, horrible big stitches all around, and there is nowhere to rest it because it's a dick.

If you are a micropeen type, this may be the first time you are happy to be so, because having it stand in the air when sitting will help.

Otherwise, maybe practice sleeping standing up?

Painkillers and booze will be called for, maybe some drugs to take your mind of it. plus side, women will probably be less frightened of it.

You should probably post a pic of it here before it is executed, this being Sup Forums an' all.

God speed user, welcome to the world of neatly tailored gentlemen,

its fine, had mine chopped off when i was a kid due to a medical condition. whats wrong with your willy ?

Also got circumcised for a medical condition at age 24

Basically notice zero difference. You have to change your fap technique. First 2-4 weeks after the op are pretty rough but it gets better quickly.

One thing I wasn't prepared for is that the skin on your glans will peel a few weeks after the operation - like what will happen if you get a bad sunburn (although not painful). Apparently it's normal though.

Yo, try and get like, as little removed as possible.

Benefits: No smegma
Disadvantages: None

I had phimosis which never fully fixed itself, so I got circumcised at 16. I got a local anaesthetic, procedure itself was fine. It hurt like fuck afterwards though, once the anaesthetic wore off (cock banging against the insides of my thighs was like a bell clapper of pain). After a couple of days the pain was not nearly as bad.

I can confirm that wanking, fucking etc is still good, although you'll need to relearn how to wank. It felt pretty normal after about two weeks. It's been over a decade and I don't miss my foreskin.

none? are you sure about that

Phimosis = circumcision, thank you for your shekels good goy

You won't even notice the change in about a month or two. Though I had to keep a cotton tissue partially soaked in Rivanol between my underwear and my dick for that period.

I got done about two months ago, your dick is going to feel so sore and its going to be swollen as fuck. you might need a catheter and its going to be difficult to piss without one. your dick is going to be really sensitive, i couldnt wear pants for 10 days after mine. book time off work.

>Disadvantages: None
Wrong.

more like Disadvantages:
>Less sensitivity
>needing lotion/lube to fap with

You must be b8ing, otherwise you're completely wrong

I have been fapping for 20 years with no foreskin, or lube.

it's bad to do to people that don't need it

but you've got a medical condition, so it's probably the best choice you've got

Less sensitive yes
Needing lotion/lube to fap no
You just fap like a retard if you need lube to fap with a circumcised dick

That would suck.
The stories here make me glad I just avoided sex instead of get this done

>i couldnt wear pants for 10 days after mine. book time off work.
fuck
that
shit

If the medical condition is phimosis, you don't need a circumcision. You can slowly (I'm talking weeks to months depending on how frequent you are) stretch the skin back until it goes past the glands like its supposed to.

>No smegma
There's still smegma. It just gets smeared on your underwear instead of staying caught in the foreskin. Also, sensitivity loss is a HUGE disadvantage.

adult circumcision is wayyyy more painful and takes much longer to heal. you're going to feel very sore and tender for a while, but they may prescribe pain meds.

other than that, there should be no real loss of sensitivity or anything of the sort when it fully heals. that's just retards spouting shit like anti-vaccination enthusiasts.

So uh... how long after the operation do I have to wait before I can fap?

>The only other very sensitive area, besides the head, is cut off
>"no real loss of sensitivity"

>Less sensitivity
You mean lasting longer in bed?
>needing lotion/lube to fap with
No I don't

Its pretty great. Super easy to clean. You won't really notice "less sensitivity" or whatever these guys are trying to bullshit, at most you'll last longer in sex. After a few weeks you'll barely remember. Don't worry about it

>sensitivity loss is a HUGE disadvantage.
Lasting longer in bed is not a disadvantage.

the foreskin has no more nerve endings than any other skin on the shaft. if it did, it would not biologically function as a type of "shield" for the head like it is meant to. if there is increased sensitivity in the area for you, you may have a minor infection.

This, as another user who suffered the same problem this is exactly what it was like, be prepared to get diapers or something to help that thing from moving around too much. On the plus side I swear I grew like, 2" after the procedure and about an inch thicker. Had to start using some lubricant in the beginning but I can do it without it now. Trust me user, it's worth it.

It seems this debate keeps coming around and on one side is the ignorance and on the other is the knowledge.

As always, uncut faggots claim a load of bullshit they can't back with anything but daydreams. Meanwhile, cutfags don't have cheesedick and get more sex.

you better learn to grow up kid.
this isn't going to be the hardest thing life throws at you.

what about being a religion cuck?

>being a religion cuck?
I was circumcised for medical reasons. I'm not American or Jewish

>cheesedick and get more sex.

Wash, you degenerate.

Also [citation needed]

>Caring more about how long you last in bed than how good it actually feels
You really needed those extra 2 minutes, huh? I guess doubling your normal time at the cost of mutilating yourself is better than nothing.

>the foreskin has no more nerve endings than any other skin on the shaft.
[citation needed]

>the foreskin has more nerve endings than any other skin on the shaft
[citation needed]

Im not circumcised and i still can last about a hour and i think it feels 100x better so

>think
That's your entire argument right there. I think it feels better without foreskin.

what the fuck are you even talking about? Are you saying he will need to join a religion after having a circumcision for a medical condition? sit the fuck down, retard.

better than what? what are you comparing it to? That one time when you were circumcised? shut the fuck up

Did you get a second opinion user? Adult circumcision is pretty rare because there's very few circumstances where it's necessary although doctors often tend to recommend it prematurely

He grew his foreskin back, duh.

i'm tired of washing my hands all the time, so i'm thinking about cutting off all my fingers

thoughts?

I believe your statement is inaccurate in that the foreskin actually does have more nerve endings than rest of the shaft skin. However, it does not provide better orgasms because of this. It only provides faster orgasms.

OP has a medical condition, you retard. Your strawman is almost as retarded as yourself

your mom said she would be grateful for those two extra minutes.

It's even better. You won't miss that smegma flap when it's gone. You may think that you will, but you'll see. It's not bad at all and actually is better in many ways. Don't worry- the glans isn't going to lose much sensation at all if any, and it's not going to get "dry" or "rough" like so many of these anti-circfaggots would have you believe. Most of them actually still have their foreskins so they can't possibly know regardless of what shit they may say. I was one time intact, like you, and for med reasons went to get cut. I have to admit that having it done made possessing a penis way better in almost every way. I can't even think of a single benefit to having a foreskin anymore. Don't worry user, you'll be absolutely fine.

No you retard. I'm saying that circumcision is a religious thing. There is no medical reason to do it if you don't have a problem.

Same here but add 15 years to it

Uncutfags just don't know what they're talking about because, well, they aren't circumcised and should therefore remain silent on the subject.

do it. stop shit posting

>There is no medical reason to do it if you don't have a problem.
But I had a problem, and my life is a lot better now that I no longer have to deal with that.

Retard. He's talking about cutfags who claim they don't have to wash.

but he has a medical problem that isn't related to religion, you retard.

We arent talking about anyone opting in for one without a medical need, you retard.

No, smegma forms quite specifically under the foreskin.
>muh sensitivity
No. No noticeable difference other than a missing useless and dirty bacteria-harboring husk.

I've been there and done that. Have you? Oh, you still have your foreskin? Yeah well that disqualifies you from having any sort of opinion on what it's like to be circumcised. Your arguments are absolutely invalid.

>He desert use speech two text so he can slay hands freed

Pheasant

>Trying to defend the fact that your parents mutilated you.

> OP is getting circumsized

(green text) I smell a jew

HOLY FUCK, THAT BURN.

>because of a medical condition

Im 36 years old user. My circumcisision is not. My parents didn't do this to me, I did. Zero regrets. I ain't defending anyone, just stating that foreskinfags don't get to have an opinion here because they don't know. I've lived with both an intact penis, and a cut one. I can say that I know a little bit about what I'm talking about, whereas people who have not been cut do not know what they're talking about.

I never made such a claim. I said you're removing something that is sensitive, which is true, so you're losing sensitivity. You even agree that it is AT LEAST as sensitive as as the surrounding skin. Now provide your citation, faggot.

I don't think I've ever had smegma. How do you get it?????

No more sand worm dick. Welcome to civilization.

First, have foreskin.
Second, dont wash it.

I remember it clearly. I was 10. I had some sort of infection and had to get it cut of.

Stings like a hornet when you pee
Smells bad
Overall just painfull
You can't walk properly

Later on I realized. I can't just wank it without lube or tons of spit.

On the bright side. It looks clean once it healed

Technique. I've been beating my cut dick dry for longer than I care to remember. Maybe doc took wee bit too much skin from you?

>Later on I realized. I can't just wank it without lube or tons of spit.
That seems like a personal problem. I was circumcised around the age of 12 and I never had to use lube to fap.

jelly, cutfags?

That's disgusting. What point are you trying to make? That isn't going to make anyone jelly, cut or not. Fuck outta here.

Instead of just jerking off and stretching out the foreskin they slice it off. Smart.

>I can't just wank it without lube or tons of spit.
This only happens when they don't leave enough skin on the shaft. Make sure they don't do that. Fapping should work exactly the same.

In a joint study they found that cutfags last less time than uncutfags.
Just an fyi.

Lucky one.
I always use colza oil to fap

wtf is wrong with that guys dick

You can always grow it back afterwards

Lol circumsized people last shorter in bed according to comparative studies
Stay mad

?

it looks normal to me

>joint study
The fact that you didn't link the study makes me doubt your claim.

How does an uncut dick end up like this srsly?
Jelly cutfag here

Link the studies.

What, did you never touch yourself and get phimosis? Sounds like you're the one who doesn't know how their dick works.

Lol no it doesn't

underrated post.

what's the advantage of having a higher sensitivity WHEN YOU CAN'T PULL YOUR FUCKING FORESKIN BACK?

Lol, source faggot?

Right, I actually believe that this has more to do with self control than anything else. I've never had a problem going for 3-4 hours or more. When I'm ready to cum, I cum. If I'm not yet then I don't go over the "edge". Absolutely nothing to do with a foreskin or lack thereof.

All you cutfaggots are so delusional. Keep perpetuating the idea that a mutilated dick is better than in intact one, your sons will be proud.

>kiking your cock to reduce sexual pleasure
>m-muh smegma
Ever heard of showers?

Don't you guys have to use lube every time you fap too?

Uncut guys, how much is your foreskin worth to you?

Would you get circumsized in exchange for $10k?

Yeah i have to brush my teeth every morning, sucks. I think I'm getting them all pulled for convenience.

No, I didn't get phimosis. Arguably, I know more about how the penis works than you do, even, due to the fact that I did my due diligence before having the procedure done. Don't think I made that decision lightly at all.

You're reaching pretty hard here. I understand that it's because you no longer have anything meaningful to say, so good day to you.

>reduce sexual pleasure
No. It really doesn't.

Every cut dick I've ever seen ever in real life or in a pic has a dry, rough head, so fuck off.

Read the OP. It's more like pulling a rotten tooth because it's fucking rotten and unhealthy.

different guy here, I've just been lurking your conversation

why did you choose to get circumsized, and how old were you?

I bet you've seen lots of dicks, huh?

Nice delusions bro lol. Go ahead, link me the source which led you to believe such nonsense. No Wikipedia or anecdotes.

welcome to Sup Forums

>mudslimes and congo niggers biggest practitioners of dick mutilation
>civilized
Does getting your dick cut give you brain damage?

>Every cut dick I've ever seen ever in real life
I know you've seen many, but that doesn't mean all cut dicks are like that