Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A7pGwBSmzrc
youtube.com/watch?v=zTFB5FqW4KQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WKH3J2QpKe0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Continue

Nickelodeon girls were always better looking than disney girls

I know how to choose them

Jesus, these poses are really pretty creepy to get underage girls to be doing though. Maybe Dan really is a freak.

>Maybe Dan really is a freak.
More like a legend

can’t live without em

Dan, who?

Who is this? Where is it from?

I watch it for the plot

youtube.com/watch?v=A7pGwBSmzrc

Perfect.

Mods are fags and will likey kill thread miss old Sup Forums

#bringsnacksback

Bring back Snacks

You hungry?

Moar Zoey 101 pls

Your question is moot

Guys why does this video have 150,000,000 views? I just can’t understand it
youtube.com/watch?v=zTFB5FqW4KQ

well played

man, she used to be so hot

It haz dem plotz

Thread fucking reported fuck you OP sick fuck

More than the entire adult male population of the USA

>2017

Ugh.

>tfw Miranda will never be your footslave
I envy him so much. No joke.

>reports thread
Can just turn on the tv
Good job crime stopper!

you know, she's actually a decent actress
even if the character she's playing is horrifying
got some more?

oh man
wow
just amazing
I mean, lindsay lohan was a massive trainwreck
but even she continued to get roles
this is just
a whole nother level

This girl is a l-less talented actress o-or something. A mere 9 mil or so views.
youtube.com/watch?v=WKH3J2QpKe0
Check out the channel, loads of great acting to appreciate.

oh shit look at her eyes

Go to bed, Dan. Too young even for you.

>horrifying
Spoiled princess brats are excruciatingly hot. They scream and cry more.

To be fucked by Dan Schneider... It must really take a toll. You're telling yourself you're doing it for your career - actually convincing yourself that you want this - but every part of you is resisting. Every muscle, every neuron in your brain, is revolted. His trail of cold, slimy saliva all over your quivering feet. His sausage fingers, probing and greasy. He takes them out of you and slurps at them as he did after devouring the fried chicken that some intern brought to him, just before your 'contract negotiation' began.

Afterwards, you know that he owns your body, but not your soul. You lost a part of it; threw it away rather than let him have it. You're just a bit more hollow now. It wasn't worth it. If you could go back and tell yourself not to do it, the younger one would tell you to buck up. This is everything you've worked for. How bad could it be?

So you're forced to replay every sordid encounter, willing the memory to change, just once. You lie awake in bed, wondering if it was rape. If in forcing yourself to stay still, maybe you raped yourself? You wonder if you could give all of this up. If it came to light that you let him do... that... to you in exchange for your fame you'd be ripped to pieces in the media. No amount of apologies to fans, or rehab or charity work would undo it. Even suicide wouldn't cleanse you. You'll never be able to forget. Never be free.

At least you've made it in Hollywood.

Jesus Christ what happened?

Oh god, please tell me that's not legit.

This is a fascinating documentary

Holy fuckin meltdown

No girl is to young. You might not can fuck them because you can physically hurt them but you can still put a finger in their pussy and lick their pussy and asshole while jacking off.

Abandon Thread

Fuck off dan

Miranda was a sweetheart and too young to know better. Not fair. Shame on you, Dan.

Too bad she's a coalburner

Proof?

I used to work on the set of iCarly. If you guys saw the way that man looked at those girls, you WOULD think he molested them.

she washes her face AFTER getting dressed?
wtf
just wtf

Three times the entire population of Spain.

Any inside story/rumor to share?

great legs, I like that she shows them off

this movie any good?

The College Nympho and The Coalburner. Great pair. Dan Schneider trained then well.

Makes its point well enough

Elaborate a bit... How hard did Dan fucked Icarly?

googling is just too difficult, huh

They could be just friends

why do you post a picture of michael jackson?

If dick size truly is proportional to body size she is probably a meatcave

Will feel like fucking a bucket of warm water by now

The people who worked on the set hated their jobs, everyone there treated us like trash EXCEPT for Dan. It's great how the only good person in a studio can also be a pedophile.

I watched him routinely grab her ass, so they probably fucked/he molested her. She never said a word though and didn't even flinch when it happened. It was so weird looking back.

10/10 would still bang

Dont let this thread 404!I'm saving everything!

Oldfag reporting in

>I watched him routinely grab her ass,
For real? And nobody said anything about?

>College Nympho
I think Cosgrove problem at college parties was that she was used to partying Hollywood style since her icarly years. At Holly’s VIP parties, when you get drunk wasted some old perv can take full advantage of you. At frat parties, when you get drunk wasted an entire fraternity or athletic team can take full advantage of you. Not the same, obviously.

Just imagine being Dan...

You know how it is in Hollywood, you either shut up or keep your job. And being a broke twenty year old who had to pay rent, I had no choice.

Would bang hard legs would have cum dripping down. She's fine as fuck.

dan "dickelodeon " the man

And was she okay with it? Seems a bit weird.

Erin Sanders

Anything about Jennete?

Who?

Female child stars tend to do heavy partying. But Amanda seriously went fucking insane. Too bad.

It was weird. Being part of the crew (specifically more hardware and lights) I never got one on one time with Cosgrove. I preferred it that way honestly, she was a weird kid.

friends?
Interdasting