t. samefag

check poster count at the bottom you spaz

this post honestly

They were literally posted 1 second apart you retard

someone's mad

good thread

post more dubs guy. i lost mine on an old hard drive

sure thing

Go back to Tumblr you piece of dog shit.

holy moly

both me, feels good man

black niggers

This is it.

This is finaly the reason why I'm going to leave this tasteless, brainless shithole, this pathetic excuse of a deutsh painting contest.

Sup Forums is braindead and hasbeen for a long time. Imbecile opinions poping up left and right along with the emergence of mediocre "conscious" rap and boring indie-rock, leading kids to believe that music with actual emotion is whiny.

Pointless.

You are pointless, motherfucker. I can't believe how mad I are at thise three fucking words. Fucking YEARS of discussion, fucking 1k5+ albums listened to, just to lead to one conclusion made by random anonyfag, one random imbecile proud of his pleb opinion, probably jerking it off to his mother and sisters, crying sometimes when remembering that time when uncle Rob tried to kiss you on the mouth when you were a child :

"Wow, you guys are pretty upset"

This is over Sup Forums, I can't deal with plens anymore. This place is nothing but negativity bred to the point where Bob and Tyrone and agreeing on the sole form of popular music, aka the LOWEST, the fucking LOWEST POINT.

"Wow, you guys are pretty upset"

You are the biggest motherfucker of 2017. I'm so fucking mad you dared to clic on "submit" without a double-thinking. If I had thje ressources to do so, I'd actively try to find you, buy a record of Kendrick's masterworks, and slip it in your ass, little piece by little piece. After the two of three hours of insertion, when you'll try to shit it out, we'll see who the whiny, assface.

NICE
FUCKIN
DIGITS

nice dubs

>it's not copypasta
based

thanks for not wasting those digits. good post

A Crow Looked At Me is real emotion without quality control. If I shat on a towel while sick I wouldn't sell it for $10 because it resembles pain and discomfort.

Phil was in no state to make anything cohesive or meaningful. He made music to cope, which is cool. However it's repetitive, hollow, and meandering. Charging for it as if it's up to par with the rest of his catalog is frankly disrespectful to every fan. This album is only getting praise due to context and pity. What's inside of the album does not convey it's context particularly well. It does not stand on its own at all. Enjoying it is fine but the critical acclaim is pathetic.

Sounds like your post

I don't know if this is pasta or not, but either way, thank you for posting the most autistic thing I've read in years.

Patrician spotted. Phil is a washed up hack at this point

Just to let you know, if I ever recognize you in real life I'm going to attack you.
Your subconscious remembers this.

:)

but sauna is the best thing he's ever done
he's still got plenty of good albums still in him

>her wife literally dies and still just get a 9.0.
SAVAGE

true, but I'll stay to troll local fags

Just to let you know, in one hundred years people will look back on music history and wonder why A Crow Looked at Me was so well received when it's a literal heaping pile of shit

Just to let you know, I've never listened to A Crow Looked At Me.

>I don't like it so no one else in the future will
alright then buddy

*blocks your path*

i like it

Edgy

>t.