youtube.com/watch?v=XCJt_QzuYww
youtube.com/watch?v=NjkNNDuAb9A
youtube.com/watch?v=mpvIXt6wg7I
youtube.com/watch?v=DaIUbeDAHdM
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1HlXFZAqgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who?

cut that shit out

no one gave a shit about garbage pewdiepie a month ago, and dying did not make him noteworthy

Justin Bieber

Looks like a retarded pick hair cunt glad he's dead

Damn, he fucked himself up

youtube.com/watch?v=W3peC29XwOI
listening to his unreleased shit is heartbreaking! He was just fucking starting

Anyone got the pic of him dead?

see

justin bieber is dead?
nice

Stale pasta is stale

this un?

he was B I S E X U A L

/#woke

No such thing, either your a faggot or not. He was a faggot. Now he’s a dead faggot.

Underage b& MODS
Theres no way you're any older than 13 if you listen to that nigger.

This guy... this guy right here.... Its a damn shame he died, fuck.

lil peep, lil sleep

that's like saying there's no such thing as being an omnivore, you're either only an herbivore or only a carnivore

in other words, you are dumb

zzZzzzZzZzzzZzzZz...

Freddie Mercury died today 26 years ago.That guy was a musical genius. That shit stain was fade.
FUCK YOU

Freddie was bi too

this. 9001 x this.

Just because he was contemporary doesn't mean, that he wasn't good. Music evolves, as does everything. I know it's hard for people to embrace change. Same with Kurt Cobain. He wasn't nearly as popular back in the 90s as he is now. He became and icon. It's the same with Lil Peep

shut the fuck up youngling, you know shit.

My nephew listens to that nigger. He sounds exactly like every other nigger my nephew does or used to listen to. When I say used to, I mean he listened to whoever had the new song out that month then forgot all about them once the next nigger dropped a single. I'm sure he'll stop listening to this guy in the next month ot two just like all the others.

>Kurt Cobain
>wasn't nearly as popular back in the 90s as he is now
You are an absolute retard. A baiting retard, but a retard nonetheless.

This guy is not even a shitstain. It's literally 0, nothing, nada.

lmao ppl calling peep a wigger, nigger or whatever have obviously never heard him

Trolls are getting to good now.

Haven't even heard of him until he died.

Lil' trump? What was the name? Too many lil' shits.

I just told you my nephew listens to his gay shit. I've heard it cus he asked me to download his shit before. His "songs" are fucking trash.

Don't insult zeros like that.
Zeros are a numerical placholder.
Its the first number in a binary system. It represents the "off" state in opposition to "on". Zeros have a purpose. The world would collapse without zeros.
That faggot is nothing like a zero.

u said he sounds like everyone else... PeeP was literally known for creating his own sound is was original nothing and no1 sounds like him

b8 as fuck, but he wasn't.
His death as akin to a fly getting swatted.
Not a single loss to anyone.

It's just whiny emo bullshit in the style of modern rap. Not interested.

A fart passed through 3 different synthesisers could be called "it's own sound"

"unique" doesn't automatically mean good.
A car with a single wheel would be "unique" but it wouldn't fucking go anywhere.

Modern rap is absolute brain-retarded cancer anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=XCJt_QzuYww
peep is a Icon and he has support his music will keep him alove for a long time. no matter how trash some of you freaks wanna insist it is

Is this the log guy

Rap is the artistic equivalent of a brain damaged nigger child rubbing his shitty ass over a piece of paper and faggots like you, with no taste, equate it to works painted by Dali.
For every 1 rap songs that actually mean something, there's 2000 that are just the audio recorded of your favourite "artist" sucking as many dicks as possible.
Until brain dead nigger-faggots stop making rap tracks, it will never be an actual, accepted form of expression.
This wigga-faggot was one of many who will not be missed, unless it's missed by taste-less fagolas like yourself.

Nobody knows who that is. Fuck off with the spam.

As much as I disagree with this..

This is far more incorrect.

Disagree all you want.
Won't stop you being wrong.

stfu dude common you arent even trying... theres literally all types of music being created rn thats trash

Can't say much about his music, cause i dont care about the shitty rap genre, But he had it coming and it wasnt a shame he died young. Dude literally was doing drugs on a constant basis, cant really say that that isnt a clear sign that you might overdose.

Which asinine opinion do you support by saying this? Either way you're an /r9k/ level aspie, also sage

>Mfw I discovered who Lil Peep was but then found out he was already dead and realized he will soon be forgotten entirely

Rap sucks man. It's immature as fuck to listen to

That this cunt was a shit-tier talker at best.
Not a rapper.
Not an artist.
A literal burbling faggot.
How do you not understand this?
did your parents smack you into a wall to stop you crying as a child or something?

It’s really true though. Christ, I bet you’re a real hoot to hang around with. This is probably why you have no friends or women in your life.

What a tragic tale. It's a shame he didn't die sooner.

rip charles manson

You’re a boring person.

Lil Peep dying was a blessing upon this earth, I will not deny that.

damn kek

I thought it was lil pump.
God i wish it was lil pump.
Same boat tho. Have no clue who this dead cunt is.

>>not liking rap makes you a pleb

God damn.. I knew rap fans were retarded but you're taking it to entirely un-heard of levels.

HIS NAME WAS LIL JON.

And what voice of God do you listen to?

Freddie Mercury was an overrated faggot who got "extra" fame because he died. Same thing is happening with lil peep to an extend.
I like Queen don't get me wrong but I also understand the appeal of Lil peeps music.

youtube.com/watch?v=NjkNNDuAb9A

Very immature, now 2 pac has no pacs and biggie is a skeleton. In the beginning rap was a joke then it became gangsta now its reggae or ray j or gaygay. Its always been shat.

Holy fuck rap-cucks are easy to trigger.
Your music taste is trash.
Deal with it.

>musical genius

Geniuses don’t eat fistfuls of pills.
Did Einstein? Did Stephen fucking Hawking? Dude can’t even walk and you’re telling me some emo kid offed himself and should be compared to ACTUAL genius?

You make me ashamed to be a millennial.

he had a jew contract through warner bros. that in itself is reason enough to want to anhero. they own your soul. any song you make some rec executive faggot is like nope doesn't sound taylor swifty enough. imagine doing drugs in a studio grinding just to have them tell you that. you pour your fucking soul out, the only thing you know how to do and they tell you to go fuck yourself. for crumbs off the table that they make off of you. people see the glamor champagne bottles popping but don't realize it's all smoke and mirrors at the end of the day you have a job and it's to deliver hits for some shit label that literally owns you like a plantation slave.

Something not written by brain dead crack or dumb weed users wrote...

Underneath all those tattoos you’re still a mainstream cunt user

>Saying all rap sucks
>Like saying all jazz sucks
>Or that all metal sucks
>Or that all country sucks

Honestly, calling this edgy little pop-punk spaz with drum machine a rap artist is a fucking joke. When lil wayne has better rhymes than you then it's time to quit. Thank god this bitch 'retired'

Didnt even know who this emo cuck was until he died and i couldnt care less that he did die

>Geniuses don’t eat fistfuls of pills. Did Stephen fucking Hawking?
well yeah to keep him alive. he pretty fuck up. I get the point tho

This, quints checked

Ah here we go a yew hater. You are so easy to suck muslim cock are you? You arent much smarter than rap music so sit the fuck down.(same team/sand nig nog black nig nog)

>genius
>appeal

These words have very different meanings, user.

nice

>Freddie Mercury was an overrated faggot who got "extra" fame because he died.
Like every singer but he was huge long before that. His music is on a whole other level tho

I'm on the side of "all rap sucks" you fucking autist.

Like I said. for every 1 good rap song, there's thousands of "bitches on muh dick" shit-tier songs.
Idiot.

Quints of truth

lol a yew hater. JIDF detected gtfo . I was just describing how shitty the music industry is. your retarded ass doesn't have to wake up tomorrow and make a song about bitches n hoes in a binding contract. where would you start.

I hate that I got quints in this thread

Quints cannot lie.
I'm legit happy that this faggot is dead, we shouldn't idolise those who are lower than mediocrity.

I'm such an fat fucking faggot I should just kill myself like they told me in HS.

EDM trends took over deal with it. as DAW's got increasingly popular people started making different styles of shit rather than depending on MPC samplers etc. if you want good rap go listen to older stuff from earlier 2000's. if you're ass hurt about rap altogether then you should stop listening to music altogether . It means you have tunnel vision when it comes to music. or maybe you're just too lazy to seek out new artist.

I actually liked his music and knew about him before he died. He isn't a faggot mumble rapper, he actually had character. He died because of some stupid bitch trying to be cool and she took advantage of his addiction. You don't have to like him, and you don't even have to respect him, but his story is sad because his music did affect some people.

youtube.com/watch?v=mpvIXt6wg7I

Checkd and agreed
>only monitoring this thread now because I got quints

LOL this is hilarious, link to sound?

there's only 1 legit white rapper

he sounds like a tame version of suicideboys

Based quints.

lmao . nawwwwwwwwww im sayin

>suicideboys
Kys

BRAP BRAP YA JYAH
nomesayin

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=DaIUbeDAHdM

That's too many gnomesanes man

Never knew he existed before news of his death

Gnome Saiyanss

you taken a gnomesanes census?

>Steal a whole album worth of samples cause they let me
>Cold stole a diamond ring to make my girl my wife, wife
>That's trailer park life

This is one of the few songs I like from him

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1HlXFZAqgM

I know where he was coming from, most people won't understand I suppose.

I don't like most of his music to be fair. But this one is quite unique and I can relate a lot. "peep leave it alone im good on my own" I am sure a lot of people have told themselves that. "fuck these hoes and fuck life"

Yeh It's Depresso crossed with trap.