What's the least gruesome way to kill myself...

What's the least gruesome way to kill myself? I live with my sister and I don't want her walking in on some horrific scene. I am guessing ODing on something would be the best option. You're thoughts anons?

Don't put your sister through these shits. Rape her, kill her and then end yourself.

That's a lot of effort for me when I have no motivation or inclination to do that shits

Well, how about drop the idea of suicide?
Life might not be great, but you shouldn't waste it.

I would be wasting it and wallowing in self pitty regardless, may as well not go through all that no?

Well, you are wasting it for now, doesn't mean things won't change for the better. Maybe someday you would focus less on yourself but others, and perhaps you will find peace.

it gets better user, no matter how hopeless and painful it feels, it gets better.

edgefag alert, but I'm pretty sure I don't want to go through this anymore. The constant feeling of my brain eating away at it's self, the swings between being completely numb and then to crying every night, it's just too much

only if you do something to make it better though.

Don't expect some magical force to come to your rescue. You gotta wok for happiness

I been there. Now I don't feel a thing, they pass. Depression is the greatest trickery of all.
If you can't make it on your own, seek helps.

Do you have access to a car op? Of so get a hose pipe on the exhaust and feed it into your car window let the engine run and wait til you fall asleep that's how I plan on ending it.

I've devoted my life to finding something that helps or works, it took a very long time and a lot of things to happen for me to come to this point. It's not just some crybaby fag shit, like I'm set on this

Imagine a colour blind person, the world you see is dimmed, but it is okay.

That sounds pretty decent

Listen dumbass I know this is fucking bait but this is advice for people who do feel that way, You need to overcome the depression part it's hard as fuck trust me I was pretty fucking messed up for two day's thanksgiving day was my worst almost baker acted myself surprisingly I managed to settle down and come to a clear thought and turns out I'm kinda feeling a bit better I'm still kinda having some stress but I'm gonna try to sleep and wake up later hopefully I'll feel better it's all about taking it one day at a time don't let your depression win fight the thoughts. Trust me dude I fucking know how hard it is it ain't fucking easy but don't take the easy way out just say fuck every thing in life and and try to not let let sheet bother you and I know that's fucking hard to. Trust me I know the damn struggle I fight with my mind for at least 2 hours telling myself all this shit I was gonna go get baker acted last night and turns out I fucking didn't need to at least not yet.
I had a lot of problems dude I tried to contact people I knew to get advice and only one person was able to kinda help me his phone kept fucking up half the time never did end up calling me back when the call dropped so trust me I know what it's like to feel alone that's another reason I didn't wanna baker act myself.

Then what am I supposed to do when everything always seems to dim it? I have found some things that helped, but one of them was drugs and that wasn't very okay, and the other was where I became dependent on a certain person and I fucked that up. I don't understand how I am supposed to make it brighter

Accept it. See the world the way you see it. Raining day isn't bad, and you can find beauty in it.

I don't let things get to me, it's just the fact that nothing seems good. I don't see how that isn't supposed to affect me when that's all it feels like.

So should I just wallow in self hate and pitty? that's the way the world is seen by me anymore, so do I just take it and suffer? I can't imagine finding beauty in it really..

Turn hate into motivation. You don't give up, you fight till the end. you need to have the " FUCK THEM" mentality

I don't really think it's people getting to me, it's more of my situations and what's happened in the past ya know?

But I do understand what you are saying..

Reasonably quick and painless you just fall asleep from lack of oxygen and slowly fall into a coma til your organs shut off no mess or fuss can have an open coffin or even make it look like an accident if you can go one better and just leave your car running in a confined space I.e a garage?

why don't you just kill yourself you fag?

I have no garage to do that in, I live in an apartment sadly, but I could still use a hose. If it let's me have an open casket that's a plus

Nothing seems good? How about telling yourself to kiss your ass make my fucking day? See as I said the hard part is fighting the depression once you can clear your head then you can tell yourself you're a pussy why didn't I kill myself? Then go on to whatever you normally do when not depressed.
I'll tell you something I told myself I convinced myself I'm gonna die next year been making myself think this for about a month that depressed me last night on Thanksgiving when I cleared my mind I told myself I'm not gonna die next year so make my fucking day I'll see myself still alive after 2018 end's.

To all you guys out there saying don't do it fuck off let the guy make a decision he's obviously not happy with his life he's not intended to hurt anyone just tell him what he wants to know?

I'm going to, that was the point of the bread my friend

Thank you Sup Forumsro

Yeh if you tape the hose around the exhaust it won't let the co2 out and will go straight into the car as I said around 10 minutes and it's over from what I gather as I said this seems to be my only option aswell i hope you find peace user.

Same to you, thank you for the tips

I understand the pain your going through mate some things don't get better no matter what you try and I fully get that it's a permanent solution to a temporary problem but if it's a persistent problem what's the big deal I'm 28 have a daughter who I will never see as the mother weaponised my child I currently live in my car I've not eaten in days I have no money for anything no job no prospects for the future. I understand as I said it's our choice what we do with our lives Noone else's.

I wish you the best. user.

Starving kids in Africa could eat your body, don't waste it.
Jokes aside, why don't people (Africans, lol) in mass poverty kill themselves? It's interesting that sucide rates are highest where quality of life is highest. Inb8 they die before they get the chance to kill themselves. Lol, are you suffering from starvation?

Things like ?
Examples...
What qualifies as an "acceptable" reason to kys?
It's subjective, sure...to an extent.
A paper cut? A gf cheating? Being bullied. Just feeling depressed and not knowing why? Stress of everyday life?

shut up you dimwit