JUST

Why is this allowed? No, seriously, why is it allowed for women to get these retarded amounts of money from divorce? Men are at risk any time they marry(which society pressures you to do) and prenup is also frowned upon as a sign of mistrust. Why all the social pressure on men like that? Why are we fucked over to bad by marriage?

I don't even understand why the sums get so ridiculous. What did these whores do to deserve leeching off their husbands by default? I don't see feminists fighting to get rid of this shit and they're all for independence so what gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

therichest.com/rich-list/world/worlds-10-most-divorced-nations/?view=all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because he wont kill her. if he did some women would twice consider marrying for money and then leave

just imagine if he stomped her fucking face into pavement live on tv.

It isn't allowed, it's encouraged. They have done absolutely nothing to warrant giving them that amount of money, but they will get it nonetheless because this country wants to destroy families.

anyway he deserves it because he is against trump. i hope he drowns in alcohol

This will be settled before it goes to trial. She wasn't married to him long enough. He will give her some money, but not a ton.

Fuck Jewwy Depp and fuck his cunt dogs

She is also pushing for spousal support, despite the fact that she is only 30 years old and still has perfectly fine earning potential as an actress.

I guess now though people know she is a cunt and might refuse to work with her.

Marriage is for idiots. At this point it's better to just knock a slut up and pay child support because it will cost you less than what she will take in divorce.

Johnny Depp is a libcuck though so fuck him.

>She is also pushing for spousal support
When I saw that I assumed they were married for like 10+ years. Come to find out it's been less than a year and a half and they don't even have any kids.

Shit like this proves there's no reason to trust a woman with marriage.

>falling for the vaginal jew.

>Why is this allowed?

Wanna know something fun?

Feminist Sweden Yes doesn't allow alimony. Because of equality.

We also don't consider resources predating the marriage to be common resources in a divorce. That is, if you enter a relationship with two houses and a million and she has one pair of shoes those aren't common assets for the relationship and cannot be "divided equally".

If you're dumb enough to marry and then pay for a house on your own for her, you still get fleeced.

How's that anti-feminism workin' for ya? :^)

Because marriage & divorce is a lucrative industry.

Also jews

The fucking dumbass deserves it.

Why do we need to pay alimony if we're not the ones at fault in the divorce anyway?

>life sentence

Better than pic related

It doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

I could understand them getting a small amount of money, but several times the median income of the country is totally unreasonable.

thats because nobody would marry swede otherwise lol. your average women has like 20 kind of dicks in her in her when she is 21....

Are swede women that lewd?

How Can Alimony Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real

>Better than pic related

"Better than".. my black friend, the US is overrun with shitskins already. Don't act like they have a trump card to play here.

What our kike leaders have envisioned for us in the future happened in America a decade ago.

Because she's a woman

No, the Czech guy is a D&C kike

and keep ur filthy dog out of our country cunt

karmas a bitch isnt it you faggot

Are you joking? The US has certainly been fucked by diversity but our culture is far more accustomed to it and much more self-segregating. You guys are begging for it to happen and you are inherently homelands of the European people.

Sorry, the comparison just isn't remotely there.

Okay, Wufei.

as a guy who's been to Sweden 5 years ago, i have to say yes.
causal sex is pretty much part of the Swedish culture.
i don't think you'll find a Swedish girl in her 20s who hasn't fucked at least 50 dudes

>She supports Trump
>He doesn't

Are these real quotes?

easy there, user

its for your own good

If a man is stupid enough not to conclude a prenup, he deserves to lose his money.

Seriously, what kind of faggot marries someone without a prenup in 2016 when loyalty is just a funny joke?

Wake up

Women are opportunistic thieves

Mah nigga, mah nigga... my muhfuckin nigga

>The US has certainly been fucked by diversity

Admitting that you're already fucked.

> but our culture is far more accustomed to it

Trying to paint being a minority among 0-18 as a positive.

> You guys are begging for it to happen

No, our leaders are. Europe has more populist/right-wing parties since any time after WWII. There is a definite shift across the entire continent.

Tell me, what anti-immigration party has sprung up in the US?
None?
Oh your system is specifically designed to defeat any such attempt?

>Sorry, the comparison just isn't remotely there.

This is true. The US is lost for white people. All you'll have is a steady retreat into small enclaves.

Thats just because the system is so rigged there now women have more money.

>At this point

See this righgt here tell me that you do not actually care about reality, and just enjoy parroting rhetoric.

Because the fact is that in almost every developed nation including mine and yours, alimony is actually more in favor of men then it used to be. Not too long ago, there would not have even been a fight for this guy's money. She would have just gotten half or more, and that would have been that.

But don't take my word for it, try actually looking it up for yourself, it will be good practice, since learning what you're talking about before you actually talk about it is apparently a new concept for you.

Because west is in free fall. The whole west will collapse in our lifetime. Its inevitable end of western civilization.

Hate to repeat myself, but why not? Be ready to pay for financial needs of your wife/ex-wife if you are to marry or divorce. It's a male obligation. That's it. You have to provide to your woman, make her feel loved, entertained and cherished. Don't be a faggot.

What's up with women leaving when you need them most

Not true, but perhaps true in spirit.

Sweden isn't close to perfect, maybe not even good.

But there's really no arguing with the fact that you have alimony and ridiculous marriage laws that we don't. And the reason we don't is founded in feminist ideas.

Only they were the feminist ideas of "stronk womyn don't need no man" taken seriously. As in they wouldn't need such an outdated idea as alimony.

Sometimes the right thing happens for the wrong reasons.

It's not 'women leaving when you need them the most'. These are hollywood faggots. This is how they live. If you're dumb enough to marry a women you don't have 100 percent trust in, and haven't observed and judged her morality, you're pretty much asking for Depps situation to happen to you.

That's not an argument you dumb fuck

Female lottery.

Depp got a prenup so he's gold. Just making that whore look bad.

But we already have this system without femenists..

>ever trusting anything a woman ever says
>not just treating them as the holes they are
>not just pumping and dumping

It's your own fault, women.

Everyone know the rules.

You're telling me that he couldn't afford to have an ironclad marital contract drafted by top tier law firm?

She's already a multimillionaire. And I don't have a problem with her getting say 5 million. But she could end up with HUNDREDS of millions and ruin this guys life. Why would any guy marry when this shit happens? Why contribute anything to your community anymore when this is what you get?

>praising polices that make women become wage-slaves instead of care-giving wives with 3 or 5 children.

MA EVROPA IS DYING, POL, WHAT SHOULD WE DO!?

>Getting married in a country with one of the highest divorce rates.

Kind of how our leftists' "race does not exist" protects us against Affirmative Action and American identity politics.

Some good come of bad

Are you a dog or something? you sound so fucking pathetic it hurts.

What happends to Pistol and Boo?

yeah cause fuckin shitskins like you are raping all of them

No he didn't, that's why this is huge news. Hes ruined.

Society as a whole is absolutely fine with getting rid of 95% of men. Even Johnny Depp isn't important enough for other people to treat him decently. He makes the impression of a kind hearted person. Sadly, these are the ones that get fucked the hardest in this day and age.
Men need to collectively stop even considering marriage. Men actually need to stop considering ANY woman that shows even the slightest signs of bad character. This is all too common. Personally, I dont even consider women who behave badly in any way. Its an instant turnoff. My demands for a womans characters wre so high it is entirely impossible for me to ever get married. Its a damn shame that society has become this way for men. Nightmare goggles dont even brgin to describe the problem. Even in a bad science fiction dystopia you probably couldn't come up with a more unfair Sexual market place for men.

Whereas we have turbofeminist SJWs and still very much have this system. I can tell you one very jewish segment of the population that isn't complaining: divorce lawyers. They make shady slip and fall guys that advertise on the sides of buses look like Mother Teresa.

An open divorce case is basically a gaping wound in your bank account that stops bleeding when the lawyers feel you running dry. Women might be bad, but they're worse.

They are married with their bosses.

>women to get these retarded amounts of money from divorce?
>Men are at risk

What makes you think it's a one way road? If you marry a rich old hag without a prenup, you're also entitled to her cash. You're probably just trying to find something to justify your irrational hatred of women.

Because you are Christians and not Muslim. Muslims agree on the money she gets before marriage and only men can divorce.

>getting married in a country where men literally go to jail because their wives take them to the cleaners

Wew.

>But we already have this system without femenists..

Highly doubt the center of EU politics is without feminist mon ami. But like I said, it's the right thing no matter what instigates it. Even feminism gets the right answer sometimes.

>Kind of how our leftists' "race does not exist" protects us against Affirmative Action and American identity politics.
>Some good come of bad

Another solid point.

Our dear leftist buffoons also hate Israel with a vengeance, protecting us from some kikery (although we have plenty in the media, of course).

The leftist positions would also be a natural ally to shit on Islam if they weren't so spineless. They cucked the church and Christianity to the edge of existence but won't do the same for a religion that stands against everything they believe.
I don't know why. Maybe it's possible to turn them around though.

What is love?

>Also jews
I didnt realize ronald mc regan was a jew

His fault for marrying some hollywood slut instead of wholesome country girl

>says the jelly virgin

bitches & whores

I would agree, but prenups can be discarded in court in several countries, America included. The only real option is to not get married ever.

Welcome to California. This shit can go both ways. My dad tried to pull this shit on my mom.

forgot pic

>fault
Try to say NO to Amber Heard faggot.
He will always remeber her pussy and that he had her while she was hot.

Good, I hope this vapid cunt mops the floor with the faggot.

I
HAVE
NO
LOVE
FOR
LIBERAL
FAGGOTS

If Heard's face was cut up badly, would her career end?

Pretty much this. They want a system where divorce is easier so they can keep whining about the downfall of western nuclear family.

>And I don't have a problem with her getting say 5 million
What is this arbitrary bullshittery? Does your brain stop working right when you can't count the numbers on your fingers?

Irrelevant horseshit. If any Jew in the legal scam thought that men were human, this would not be an issue.

You guys WANTED more immigrants and invited them in. Reminder that multiculturalism in the U.S is because of our Mexishit neighbors and importing slaves from Africa unlike Sweden which has never had to dealt with another race until the 21st century. We're also only 300 years old and composed of immigration.

In Norway, whatever you own before getting married is still yours after divorce. Whatever wealth you obtain during marriage is also yours, provided you used your own assets. If you, say, won the lottery, you can tell her to fuck off.

Also, getting alimony is very, very hard, to the point where nobody really gets it in practice, and the very few who get it can easily lose it. Basically, she would have to make an essential contribution that allowed you to obtain wealth, and that also made her lose out. She would have to have made a big sacrifice. And being a stay at home mom usually doesn't cut it as we have cheap and good alternatives for taking care of kids that enables women to work.

baby don't hurt me

I'm saying she is entitled to a small amount of his money, but not to the amount she is likely to get

Fuck Johnny Depp he should have gotten a prenuptial. Further, he's not obligated to give her anything he had prior to the relationship, that is if this falls under US family law jurisdiction.

This doesn't happen in reality. Women are programmed to marry up. That's why the successful career women die single.

>implying it wouldn't be a 'robbery gone wrong'

100k to some gang bangers is a lot cheaper than 100m

don't hurt me,,,, no mo'.

>we have good and cheap alternatives to motherhood

even his ex-wife (vanessa paradis) saw this coming as obviously as a naked nigger running through a snowy street.

someone post that Johnny Depp/Winona Ryder picture. Depp was really fucked up by her

Love is a girl who is so obedient that she'll wear makeup to bed to make sure she always looks her best for you.

>mfw

>You guys WANTED more immigrants and invited them in

That'd be Merkel. There was no vote, and not even a public exclamation to liken with hers.

Although our politicians did say we could take in unlimited amounts.. until they got cold feet and switched tactics.

> Reminder that multiculturalism in the U.S is because of our Mexishit neighbors and importing slaves from Africa unlike Sweden which has never had to dealt with another race until the 21st century

Doesn't really speak in your favour. We had the Sami.. but we repressed them for a few hundred years and sterilized them after our universities came out in support of eugenics.

All forgotten now of course.

Even though we continued forced sterilizations into the 1970s on gyppos. Oops.

>We're also only 300 years old and composed of immigration.

Muh always a nation of immigrants bullshit. Is that really what you believe?

You were a colony. The immigration is an extension of the European heritage. You're not supposed to be the shitheap pileon of the world by nature.

That's literally what Australia was created for. And instead they forged the separatist unique identity and nationalism you americans lost.
Ironic.

Do you understand how retarded your argument is?

Not having any entitlement to matrimonial assets would not make divorcing easier you stupid ape. If you don't have rights to other's fortune, it makes it harder for the poorer person to divorce but easier for the richer. If there are rights to other's fortune, it makes it easier for the poorer to divorce and harder for the richer.

Please kill yourself Alvaro

They don't have daycare in Canada?

She should get nothing, that Ungrateful CUNT

Also, it's 3 years maximum. Based Norway.

>Not having any entitlement to matrimonial assets would not make divorcing easier you stupid ape.

therichest.com/rich-list/world/worlds-10-most-divorced-nations/?view=all

>Belgium
>Trying to school anyone about stable marriages.

You better teach people on how to be cuck.

>tfw I am a man and I got money from my divorce

it's only 400 a month but still

If you want to be treated like a goddess, fucking act like it. If you want to be Aphrodite, stop asking us to treat you like Athena or Artemis

>anti trump cuck gets cucked
ay yo hol up
so u b sayin
dat libcucks
actually get a taste of their own medicine?

Did you understand a word?

Btw in Belgium you are entitled to others fortune, stupid ape.