You know its a religion of peace when Muslims fighting for the Islamic State go to a Mosque and kill almost 200 fellow...

You know its a religion of peace when Muslims fighting for the Islamic State go to a Mosque and kill almost 200 fellow Muslims in the name is Islam

Almost as if it's got nothing to do with religion

>religion of peace

No one EVER said that.

Its a particular branch of muslim that follows mujammads warlord behavior and teaching. Theres another side of muhammads teaching thats different, not quite so "evangelical"

Yaaaaasssss. Now that's something to be thankful for!

Uh
Libtards say it all the time
Its like a slogan at this point

Uh
Libtards say it all the time
Its like a slogan at this point

wew lad

>Libtards say it all the time

They don't. Never heard or read it. That term is solely used by right-wing shitposters.

well put user..

So when Catholics/protestants killed each other over religion, did it have nothing to do with religion?

its over 230 now

>never being inside a liberal city
You're in the minority then my dude, maybe try going outside? I've had countless teachers stress it in the middle of their fucking class. My old French teacher (inb4 Frenchfag, I dont speak it anymore) was in Yemen and Egypt with the Peace Corps for a number of years in her youth and acted like members of Islam could do NO harm whatsoever, even when the Muslims killed all those people at Charlie Hebdo, a French newspaper. Her response was "Theres just some things you don't make fun of, you know?"
But then again, I live in Washington, so.

Shits gotten real
Apparently the gunman was wearing a fedora and was carrying a copy of The God Delusion. 2nd atheist terror attack in a month

How many katanas?

This would be fucking awesome.

>created by this guy

You know its an ideolgy of stupidity when you make mass generalizations

Ah the classic deflection of facts. I would love to see your degree in gender studies and talk about your little boi pussy

>You know its a religion of peace when Muslims fighting for the Islamic State go to a Mosque and kill almost 200 fellow Muslims in the name is Islam

Jews did it.

>facts

What facts did you provide?