IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY TURN!!

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY TURN!!

I am not saying she would have been a good pres or a bad pres but i guess a woman who want's it too much can not have it.

I think if she had not played the game as hard as she did there might had been a chance or maybe it was just bad timing.

nobody wanted her

>kek

Ha trump that bad you have to attack this bat. Nice going faggot

I’ll just leave this here. BTFO

how did they hack pen and paper ballots you fucking tard?

It was suppose to be her time

They didn't, but you can explain that to someone who is chemically castrated due to Soy.

..Of the month maybe... I heard she had a bleedin pussy for days!

DOUBLES GET

Funny part is America isn't a democracy

Antifa BTFO

RT leave pls

10 rubles have been deposited in your bank account

I'd like to see this on the front page of a major newspaper.

1 shekel has been deposited into your account

I idolize racist people too

Next!

In the early days of our country, it was fashionable to pretend you didn't want the job, but you were persuaded into it as a duty to your country.

That ship has sailed, these assholes transparently want power for themselves, and fuck the country.

The salt content here is amazing.

I like your way of seeing things, i totally agree. At power you should look out for the well being of all citizens not just some or yourself and your family.

Being the leader of a country is the most responsible position you could ever have so do it well, be just and fair.

Nice photoshop, but you didn't even have to. The Bitch is literally selling books at Costco stores right now

Holy fucking retards that think this meme of hideous conveince has any merit whatsoever

Lots of maga faggots in here. Your country is fucking weird man, it's like you're all white sandniggers somehow.

> being this retarted

next time

That makes no sense mate. She is the LOSER. You should be very familiar with the word.

What do you call that move?

Back to hell, Satan!

>more people vote for candidate A
>lol fuck your votes, candidate B wins

First time I've ever seen the "winners" so ragey at the loser, even a full year after. Weirdest fucking thing I ever saw, it's like they blame the Hillary voters for letting their guy win or something.

Anyway, enjoy your shit country.

The reason they are ragey is because the losers won't shut the fuck up about losing. It appears by your comments that you haven't a fucking clue what your talking about. Are you posting from a Canadian basement or a European basement?

She lost, get over it

It was supposed to be her turn. She spent 1.3 billion dollars in a butthurt campaign, shouldn't that have gotten her something?

Most people can't even fathom spending or even earning that much in an entire lifetime.

She pandered to the west's greatest resources of illegal Mexicans, peace loving Muslims that only want acceptance and to convert the west and Black Lives matter organizations, and regressive leftists.

We as leftists have a right to be angry! We could have had a full blown feminist in office right now - destroying corporations in America that are owned by white men.

3rd time's a charm. I hope she runs again, and this time spends double her billions in running.

We had eight gay sjw fueled years. Something had to give .

Not clear she understands the difference between primary and tertiary.

Someone should clarify that for her next go 'round.

>ignores the fact that the losing side has now spent an entire year doing nothing but try and claim that their win was stolen from them despite a complete and utter lack of any real evidence

Seriously, please die today.

Hillary the Trump Crime Family is working with Russia to interfere with our election and the republicans are paid off to kill their healthcare system, we should tell the public.
Hillary "Nah not even Trump is stupid enough to swear loyalty to Putin".....

>maybe it was just bad timing.
No. It was clear during Bill's presidency that she wanted to be the one in charge and even then everybody that wasn't in her clique was saying Oh HELL No because she's obviously a power hungry bitch. She will never be President no matter when or how many times she runs. I mean, she almost got primaried TWICE and only barely got the nomination because she had the process rigged the second time around. Then in the General the electorate chose Trump over her just to keep her out of the Oval Office. While there are Trumpistas most voted against Hillary.

I like how i can just write "Trump comitted treason and will be executed shortly " is a fact. And that totally makes it a fact. Right Trumpfag?

>muh feelings: the post

daily reminder that nixon's investigation took 2 years+, while trump's has only been ongoing for 6 months and there's already multiple indictments and plea deals. trumpcucks should just count themselves lucky that the govt wont hold them accountable for electing a russia sponsored traitor.

And saved.

>IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY TURN!!

hahahahahah burn in hell demonic witch

Russia did influence the election results but probably much less than people think.

She is guilty of every political and government crime we have a law for. She should be in jail awaiting trial at this moment.

>being this susceptible to propaganda

no wonder red states are full of parasites that cant sustain themselves without wealth redistribution from blue states.

>Implying Satan would want her.

> a trumpist is so stupid he thought Trump would actually imprison Hillary and not just meme it for votes from retards

Russia influenced the election results to help keep out someone that was interested in WWIII with Russia.

A neighboring country should probably not invest money in one candidate or another. That being said, Hillary is guilty of this also from Saudis, Russians and other countries.

to be fair red states are generally more church leaning than science leaning. So they rarely advance anything on their own. Republicans are rarely considered intelligent

she will go down in history as sorest loser of the millenium

No one I know in the military could erase millions of official government emails and get away with it. The email we have shows that she was running her state department like a side show for herself.

Is it any wonder that your candidate lost to you? Are you still stuck on stupid? She lost because most people are not smart enough to trust her.

I'm not a "Trumpist", I didn't even vote this go 'round, because both candidates were horrible.

Careful you know how the alt lefters love to try to prove anyone who says they cant wrong

"to be fair" Is that another liberal news poll? Yet the people who cause more problems than solutions and do stupid things are NON church going liberals....

Youre wrong. But i let you be retarded if you wish.
And that WW3 meme is propaganda actually used by russian troll farms to scare retarded ignorant people like you, who are stupid enough to believe Hillary wanted to push for a war with russia.