Flat earth thread. Let's start a discussion. For ball earth believers, research it

Flat earth thread. Let's start a discussion. For ball earth believers, research it.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=__liPsAYnJs
youtube.com/watch?v=TeMooNFtFJk
popsci.com/10-ways-you-can-prove-earth-is-round#page-8
youtube.com/watch?v=7nUFLLUahSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll believe the earth is flat when someone goes to the edge and documents it.

Edgy flat Earthers don't know what a fucking waste they are making of their efforts. The Earth is round, EVERY line in existence is curved and it can be proven mathematically that I am correct. Also, a sphere is the most likely coalescence shape for any thing in space with any mass .

if earth were flat, cats would've knocked everything off the edges by now

Its hard to research it now because flat earth map or what we call AE map is bs just like globe.

There is no edge and there is no icewall. If you try go earth will just continue. But guess what noone even try go somewhere just claim their stupid arguments about going in 1 way straight and coming back again or goimg around cartoon ball.
There is no real picture of ball earth. Ecerything of every space organization is fake. If earth would be ball why they should fake anything?

Do you have any evidence to back up your claims that all the photos from space agencies are fake?

the edge

How Can The Earth Be Flat If Our Eyes Arent Real

>aurora borealis

I don't see the edge in this picture. The earth continues on.

So all the CERN does is bullshit? NASA? Space X?

OP's photos imply a second sun, a much better and seemingly believable theory,

I love the flat earth theory though, its very 'sci fi' to me, imagine if? What if the did pull it off and it really is flat? The mass hysteria would be surreal to me.

But cmon, someone would've leaked it by now, plus i've taken a basic astronomy course and just with that I can tell you, the Earth is round.

try going beyond it.

I bet you are Eric Dubays or Mark Sargents, Jeranism, Math Powerland fan. They are flat earth gatekeepers just like Alex Jones. They give a bit of truth for example there is no curvature, earth does not spin, everything what space organizations do is fake but they lie about other things. They say there is ice wall but there is 0 proof. There are pictures of ice. Pic of ice doesnt proof 360 degree icewall. Sun doesnt go in circle. If you look anyone of flat earth conferent they all are not about truth but lieing or controled.
If you are Flat earther follow Flat earth asshole and listen to him now. He is one of real guys right now.
You try ppl look into globe deception bit in flat earth there are controled people. If mainstream talks about fe or obama talks about it there is another agenda to put us from ball into snowball and put back in our prison.
Its not easy as you think.
You can say there is no curvature or earth does not spin and some small things but you cant push icewall or dome.
Try seek for truth not defent lies.
You can say AE map is best what we have but imaging going to prom and asking girl out with dirty shirt and swetpants and say its best what i have. Lets see how easy it will be to get laid.

That's what you need to do if you want me to believe you. I want a picture of the actual edge.

Im flat earther but thus map is shit. Why sun goes oposite way in Australia, maybe this shit is globe in flatted format. Continents are not right shape. Diatances dont work. You cant claim thia is teuth. Thus shit is globe no 2.

Then what does it look like?

Im flat earther and its ice not icewall. You cant show me photo of ice and say it is icewall. You cant claim that.

Ecerything of every space organization is fake.
>You cant claim thia is teuth.

Every picture, from every space agency. Riiiiiiiiggghhhtttt....

Because millions of people living in competing countries and working for competing companies can keep secrets for 50+ years. This idea alone strains credulity...

Prove it faggot.

Yup, space is fake.

You're too stupid to debate. Google "gnomic projection" dumb fuck. And turn on spell check.

Look into it. It is cgi. Or composits with copie and pasted stuff. Every image looks diferent. Continents change size. Watter change color. Noone looked into thous things so that is why they didnt even try make common pictures. Niw ppl are looking into it and its a fraud.

Multi billion dollar budget to continue building lies on lies.

Guess what the word NASA means? Look it up

>Im flat earther but thus map is shit
Produce the one you think is correct.

That many images are composites is no secret. If you don't do that you end up with clouds covering up large chunks of the pictures. There do exist pictures that are not composites though. The claim that all pictures are fake is nonsense.

Fool.

The sad part is that some people probably actually believe that this chain of reasoning makes sense.

I feel crippled after reading this

Lool flat earthers are retardet as globe earthers. Take yor blue frizbee and try debate well armed globetard. They will proof that sun goes oposited way in australia. There will be wrond day hour times in whole map and you will need say sun bkunces of dome. How will this make you look?

btw, gravity.
>but gravity is diferent then the way we understand!
Yeah, fuck centuries of science and physics and studies about the world! Fuck it.

>Guess what the word NASA means? Look it up
Fool. Thinking NASA is the end-all to defining the universe.

ASA uses the laws of physics within the confines of reality.
As does JAXA, ESA, Roscosmos, CNSA, ISRO... and anyone else who wants success in their missions.

To decive but Noone speaks hibru that is problem.

No way we actually travelled to the moon in the freakin 60s and 70s.

All telemetry from our early missions somehow "disappeared". Think about that. How the fuck could this supposed critical info just vanish?!

Dinosours never existed.
How they reproduce? Lol

Yeah cause there are no indications or proof that we had the tecnology and/or the research.

They literally left proof behind and faking the moon landing would have been more difficult than just going to the moon.

Show us a picture of the trailer you live in.

It's just foil, some bamboo poles, and a bunch of chickien grease on the walls. That's no structure, can't hold people inside.

They takr money and fake all. They stream spacewalks in swimingpool. We can see bubles there. They use virtual reality tehnology and hollywood tricks. Disney nasa and other space organizations hollywood are connected

Show us a picture of the trailer you live in.

It's just foil, some bamboo poles, and a bunch of chickien grease on the walls. That's no structure, can't hold people inside.

Prove that NASA lost all its telemetry from early missions. Reight now, it's just a Sup Forumstard shitposting.

And now imagine going to prom, and telling the girl you're a flat earther.

Even the fucking Big bang theory show use a simple piece of evidence that disproved that. You can do the same with the same equipment. But flat earth society disprove any kind of scientific experiment to prove or disprove anything.

You think they will come out and say we fake it? For example thous who build satelites dont know where where they will be sent after. Ppl in office dont know anything about space they just do their job. How many ppl were in space 500 out of 7 bilion. So here is your noumber. If someone tries tell something they are fired and they cant find job somewhere else in that section.

That picture is retarded. Why would a craft that is designed to work ONLY in zero atmosphere and low gravity environments have the same structural integrity as other craft?

Here's the deal: there are three types of Flat Earthers who regularly post to Sup Forums: assholes who troll for spite, asshole intellectuals who troll to test your knowledge and debate skills, and literal Bible interpreters (LBIs). They all have the freedom to make shit up (lie) because truth and understanding are not their goals, and they end the arguments with "prove me wrong." This nefariously redirects the onus onto you to spend your precious life's time to provide information already available that they haven't and won't consider. By disavowing any science or proofs put forward and continuing to make shit up, they "win" by eroding your patience. It is simply impossible to keep up with having to explain away the barrage of assaults violating the most basic principles of geometry, math, science, and logic.

They aren't interested in critical thinking, refuse to put in the requisite effort to do the science, are blind to 3D visualization, and regularly refuse to respond when they can't fabricate anything that would pass even their own red-faced test. LBIs concentrate on believing what their leaders tell them while ironically calling you a "sheeple," and will not allow any sense to mar their fractured perception of the universe. They believe their interpretation of the Bible is flawless, and are actually trying to save your soul. The trolls will simply post sillier arguments and regularly resort to insults and taunts often implying or accusing you of being complicit in conspiracies to keep you posting.

In any case there is simply no arguing. Like trying to paint over mud, you just end up with a dirty brush.

>You think they will come out and say we fake it? For example thous who build satelites dont know where where they will be sent after. Ppl in office dont know anything about space they just do their job. How many ppl were in space 500 out of 7 bilion. So here is your noumber. If someone tries tell something they are fired and they cant find job somewhere else in that section.
Your level of paranoid delusions is impressive.

Point is we cant go back now. After 50 years we cant? But then with something what homeles guys can build we went there?

Ever heard of Perspective?

But we are still going there! Just google it!

Lol i will have prom after 6 monts and i will try it. I try open others eyes in highschool and everyone laugs about me. It is what it is. But when truth will come out it will be to late and guess who will be fool

Pretty sure everybody replying in this topic is retarded, but the picture did make me giggle. Thanks.

A better brain teaser: A sphere is a shape whereby a 2D (flat) space appears infinite - you can travel indefinitely in any direction.

So an infinite 2D space is a sphere. What object/shape does an inifinite 3D space have (the universe)?

>something that homeless guys can build

You mean the Saturn V, the largest rocket ever made?

We dont live on disc in infinite space. Do you feel earth moving or spining? Have you seen curvature with your own eyes?

There's nothing to discuss you fucking troglodyte. The Earth is a sphere. That is fact, not opinion.
Get a fucking life, pea-brain.

I've worked at murdo base in the Arctic on 3 occasions. I was awake the entire trip there, and back. I've yet to actually meet a flat Earth person in reality. Where do you folks say I spent those months?

>Point is we cant go back now.

That's not the point at all! The point is, the public doesn't want us to *spend the money* to go back, and nobody is going to be able to justify to cost for the benefit of a bunch of retarded social rejects can say it too is faked.

Watch the Chinese. They're on their way now. They plan to send folks there, while America is focused on Mars.

But you can just stay in your little hole. The world really doesn't need you.

YouTube ยท Feed Your Mind

PREVIEW
1:45
NASA Admits "LOSING" All Moon Landing Data | FLAT EARTH PROOF 31
Apr 15, 2016

There's more the to space industry than manned missions - it's communication satelites, weather satellites, ground survey satellites, navigation satellites - millions of people with work that covers every country in the world. It's this reason alone - the billions of dollars of global commerce that depend on Earth being a sphere - that makes any claim to the contrary the height of stupidity.

Im here for the truth. Im flat earther and i proof globe earthers and flat earthers that they are wrong. We dont live on ball or snow ball or disc. Noone knows answera but most logic ecplanation there is more land and it is hidden from us.This is all co spiracy against us and in flat earth there is another conspiracy. This is something that cant be let out.

Hm. I should have worded that more explicitly.
I mean the fe shitposter is trailer trash - that no-one could believe humans could inhabit where he is.

> If earth would be ball why they should fake anything?
What in the actual fuck are you talking about. You must be a Flat-Earther, your grasp of the english language makes that evident.

Big bang theory is just a fucking theory. Not a fact

Seriously? A youtube video?
Take your pick of paranoia. There's a youtube video to support it.

It is truth. Dinosaurs are fake. Yeah i use humor to spread the truth. This is what i like find and what i can show to others.

gravitational pull is your answer, if we were flat there'd be little to none gravity holding us here

You hgaven't asked any intelligent questions yet. You're not seeking any truth. You're telling us some shit, then ignoring the response.

What's your biggest doubt? Go on - I'm all ears.

They made it but did it go to space? It went out of view. Noone saw where it went probably in ocean. We just need take someones word that it went up there. I talk about lunar module. It is crap.

Why is your spelling and grammar so bad? I haven't seen anything this bad here in years, and that's saying a lot.

There is no curvature. We see it only in phots or animations. Do you feel earth spining? Have you seen with your own eyes curvature?

See... you don't want to know the answer, so you come up with such an enormously stupid question that it boggles the mind to respond. Truly. This is such a stupid question, it is hopeless.

>continuing to make shit up, they "win" by eroding your patience. It is simply impossible to keep up with having to explain away the barrage of assaults violating the most basic principles of geometry, math, science, and logic.

Hey flat fags, explain midnight suns and white nights and the opposite effects. Oh wait, you can't.

Did you watch it?

I use phone and dont read what i write. I have Latvian language filter and some words that are simular are changed.

Just note - if someone speaks English poorly, it's probably because they speak another language fluently.
It's the *content* that highlights his idiocy.

>Have you seen with your own eyes curvature?

Have you ever seen a ship approaching you on a large body of water? How in the hell do you think that we figured this out over 3,000 years ago.

In fact, why are you stupider than someone that died three thousand years ago? And, if you're so paranoid and in such denial about science, why are you using a computer?

Watch what? Provide a link, not a search parameter.

Im flat earther and yes that map is shit. It is wrong just like globe.
You can say globe is right but you cant proof curvature and motion and spining of earth.

This is a widely held belief but, as someone that speaks English and German, I know that even the rudimentary Google translation app doesn't make the kind of spelling errors in this clown's posts. It simple laziness...

I have a globe. It's .305m in diameter (about a foot).

The Earth is 12,756,000m in diameter.

That's a scale of about 1:41,822,951.

So that means if I'm at the top of the 828 meter Burj Khalifa, that building would jut out of my globe .00002 m or 0.02 mm = a fiftieth of a millimeter, something like a particle of silt.

How about in an airplane at 12,000 m? I'd be .00029 m or .29 mm = one third of a millimeter above the globe - something like a grain of salt. *Maybe* I could see a bit of curve, but I doubt it.

The ISS orbits at about 395,000 m. That would put it about .00944 m or 9.44 mm above my globe, about the length of a coffee bean. Yes, you should be able to see curvature from there (protip - they do).

>They give a bit of truth for example there is no curvature, earth does not spin
Sir, sir! Are you an idiot?

how the motherfuck is 2 suns believable?? what the shit

THE EARTH DOESN'T JUST SPIN AROUND THE SUN IT ALSO ROTATES ON ITS AXIS YOU MORON.

Why can all flat earth evidence be disproved by insanely basic science?

no? are you?

I have a question ..if flat earth is real what does the governemt/ nasa/who ever, gain from lieing to the general public? like honestly

That is perspective. You can zoom things back into view. Closer waves will block some lowest level. It is due to perpective not curvature. If we talk about watter.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=__liPsAYnJs
Look this it isnt passoble of globe. No matter how big curvature is we shouldnt be able to see it.

youtube.com/watch?v=TeMooNFtFJk

The ego to believe your tiny teenage mind outweighs the work of thousands of years of humans.

ISS is fake gighest we can go acording to my data is 33 km or 100k+ feet. There is no curvature. NASA has photoes even in lover distance and it show curvature so whos wrong. Why amature ballons cant see curvature but space agencies can?

>there are three types of Flat Earthers who regularly post to Sup Forums
>truth and understanding are not their goals

Absolutely wrong;

popsci.com/10-ways-you-can-prove-earth-is-round#page-8

Observations Repeated- Ship over the Horizon - youtube.com/watch?v=7nUFLLUahSI

Aren't you capable of the most fundamental powers of reason?

>acording to my data
Your data is shit. No citation, no description of experimentation, no documenting of process, nothing. You're just a shitposter.
And amateur balloons can and do show curvature. You just don't want to admit it.
You're a troll.

Basic science lool. Have you seen i with you own eyes? Want basic science? There is no detectable curvature. Watters always is level. Every experment failed to proof eart spining. We cant see infinite due to perspective farest and lowest layer of air is densest. Gravity is theory. Basic science is density and boyancy. More dense objects than air falls because it surounds them. Less dense rises up. Watter does same with oils and air. So who use science.