I've run out of substances to abuse. Are there any creative ways to get drunk/high that aren't exactly public knowledge?

I've run out of substances to abuse. Are there any creative ways to get drunk/high that aren't exactly public knowledge?

I have money, but I live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere and I hate drinking alcohol

huffing gas from the stove will get you high for about a minute or two

butt chug a beer in your anus

Boil mouthwash and huff the fumes

Depends on your location. If you live in the EU, if I recall correctly, you can purchase codeine with paracetamol OTC and all you need to do is a cold water extraction to just get the codeine and that is a fun time. Just depends on what type of "high" you're looking for. I know some individuals reject codeine and/or are allergic to it. But, you know your mind & body so I cannot give you any exact recommendations. You could try a GABAergic like phenibut if you wanted to try that as well. If you're in the states you could try getting some DXM and getting a bit dissociated. Best of luck OP. :)

gasoline. enjoy the hallucination and possible death.

DXM is pretty easy to get where I live because we have almost no regulation for pharmaceuticals. I've done cold water extraction on acetaminophen pills that had diphenhydramine in them and I've tried DXM.
Looking for something different though, since diphenhydramine makes you pass out for +7 hours

What's your general area? I know some areas of the world provide some decent pharms. w/o as strict regulations here in the states. Maybe try to get some dihydrocodeine? Dihydrocodeine is pretty accessible in South America. What type of high are you looking for?

anything really, as long as the risk factor is not that bad. I'm in middle asia

Hmm. I think in Central Asia you should be able to purchase Tramadol OTC. Not exactly my DOC but it can provide a decent high. You may get an itchy ass face though haha. Another "drug" I'd recommend is kratom.

Wat do you do with the tramadol?

Jankem. Let me know how fucked up you get pussy

If you don't mind the sensation of swallowing wet sand then you could make some Malcom X tea, it'll give you a decent high for a while.

Here in the US, they usually prescribe it at 50mg/dose commonly. It's a pill to swallow, takes around 100mg-200mg to get a nice feeling. It has opioid like properties but it acts on your serotonin so just be careful with it until you find a steadier stream of good drugs. Tramadol shouldn't have any acetaminophen in it either so no need to CWE.

>doesnt like booz
>doesnt like passing out for 7 hours
>doesnt like risky drugs
What kinda addict are you?

Research chemicals. 4-AcO-DMT is like legal shrooms and 1P-LSD is like legal acid. Etizolam is like legal Xanax too in certain states.

Etizolam is the shit! Recently got put on Schedule 1 in my state. :/

May try some clonazolam if given the chance.

Depending on where you live you may be able to order some salvia divinorum online, it's basically a 10-15min acid trip. If it's your first time smoking it then stick to 5x-10x.

HWBR seeds are dirt cheap. Benadryl, too. DXM is a lil riskier. Also you could order RC's online. Tho psychs, mxe, and hexen seem like the only ~safe~ ones. Kratom and kava, too.
If you wanna search the woods for wormwood that works too. It's in absinthe, basically light weed. Like sativa minus mindfuck and anxiety.

Not a very fun one apparently.

OP, order some pot seeds and make that your addiction.

>mxe

Oh how I long for MXE again. RIP