Would you respect a girl less if she had sex with a black guy?

Would you respect a girl less if she had sex with a black guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video10596481/white_blonde_teen_pounded_by_black_cock
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd never date, touch, or fuck her.
She's tainted.

yes

That implies that I had any respect for her to begin with.

well, DUH

This woman in particular looks like a hip-rappity-hop meth addict anyway. Why the fuck would I care?

Tbh though, I actually DO think it would affect my opinion... Losing sleep now, thanks OP.

ML /85F070F

is a mudshark. her social media is all black rights, LGTBQ. only dates niggers, telling you to sign petitions, and shit.

would still smash

this girl gets posted on here daily lol

and i still never remember her stuff. someone post the vids

Of course. But one need not get into race, per se, to feel that way. It's simply a truth that white girls who date blacks tend to be retarded, drug using, vapid, superficial gutter sluts. A black boyfriend is just a symptom of a deeper ailment.

Isn't this the girl who was doing it for money? And got found out?

Yup. Don't know who she pissed off but they exposed her

Wearing a swag hat = clear trash

Shes fucked niggers a few times this was just the first one

Depends how black. If it’s a black guy who was the only darkie in his graduating class and basically grew up as a suburban white kid I don’t give a shit, but if she fucked a nigger that’s going to be a no from me dawg

Is she having a black Friday special?

>Would you respect a girl less if she had sex with a black guy?
the question should be "would you disrespect a girl who fucked a nigger?" and the answer is yes.

Liveleak really dropped in quality

Yes.

I'd respect her space and my wish to not get herpes.

I want to burn alive anyone who touches a black ..

More? She's really hot and its making me confused

Gibs me dat link

xvideos.com/video10596481/white_blonde_teen_pounded_by_black_cock

I'm actually conflicted. This girl is objectively beautiful and if she came up to me in a bar I don't think I'd say no. But at the same time she shows pretty terrible judgment...

you have some fucking problems

No because that would imply I have respect to lose.

What's she up to these days?

Why would I respect a girl less for having sex with me

My gf has fucked a couple. Who cares?

More nudes?

a racial war will begin and all blacks, Jews, Arabs, Indians will die! all the brown skin!

Yes, unless it was Darius Rucker.

Yup

Anyone have her newer videos from after her band broke up?

obviously

lmao

yes

PROTIP

If you ever hear a white girl talk about being 'sunburnt' or they say 'uhhh i'm so pale'. This means they're into black men, and want to have mixed babies.

Yes.

Honestly I'm in my late 20s and I don't know any girls who haven't been BLACKED at this point. It's extremely common these days.

You just have to accept it otherwise you're just excluding 99% of women out there.

I'm not really up to date on how many she has

So Sunburnt and lonely = looking for new BBC? or are you trolling me

Cooool

I've blocked or ignored a few girls cause of it. A lot of girls where I'm from are low key racist and don't really want to mix among the ooga boogas.

Anyone want a clip from what she sent my buddy after they set up a fuck session?

Any white girl that fucks a nigger is forever tainted.
As for this whore...confirmed wogsocket

vid?

How does someone have such low self - respect that they do this

how to unlock the male actor?

When are you guys going to accept that Brit is totally OK with fucking niggers if they pay despite your racism

You live in a shitty area with shitty values and shitty girls.

Underrated and works on a few levels

yes

Yes

If she doesn't respect herself, why should I?

Someone showed me one of her older videos the other day and she even fucked an Arab at one point so I think she just likes money

Yes.

Nope. I've fucked black women so what right do I have to judge anyone?

Yep, I broke off a relationship with a girl after she told me she fucked one in the past. The only reason chicks initially think about fucking a black guy is dick size, it just goes to show what's "really" important to her and if she's willing to let trash in her, I don't want any part of it. Fuck coal burners, black culture (if you wanna call it that) is a blight on mankind.

Same sheets/bed?

kek, it's not even the same nigger

tainted?

yes

Got more of her and this guy? Whens it from? I've never seen it before

Nope. It is other girl. Here.

w...what. literally untrue on both accounts

no, won't judge unless it's a NASTY fucking dude. the one caveat to this is that many girls i know strictly into black dudes have zero standards for them - the only bar is being black. so they fuck some NASTY dudes.
otherwise no, don't care, plenty i've been with probably have been with a black guy

Damn : (

Id date her

You are part of the problem.

It depends on if she just got fucked by a dude who happens to be black or if it was a grill wearing ghetto dwelling nignog. I wouldn't want her fucked by some methhead white trash either.

>the one caveat to this is that many girls i know strictly into black dudes have zero standards for them - the only bar is being black.

That's like every white girl who is into black guys. They fuck them just because of their skin color. If a guy has black skin, everything else is irrelevent. The girl will fuck him. Because there is a low supply of black guys.

No one talking about how her friends pimped her out?

The correct answer is "Tell her that you wouldn't, so she will be more likely to admit that she has" ... or tell you you'd leave her if she had sex with a black guy before, and then she'd never tell you at all and you'd always wonder if you're sharing the same cubby as a dozen niggers from least year.

Thoughts?

yeah because thay are cancer to society

Who is behind this post?

It's older, from earlier in her career.

Duh. But I'd have to have proof.

underrated post

/thread