Hi Sup Forums i was out walking when i spotted a baggy on the ground with these two pills in em...

Hi Sup Forums i was out walking when i spotted a baggy on the ground with these two pills in em. Now i don't really know what these are and wonder if any of yall know what this is?

Did some research and seems like it could be Diaz? Still seems weird no marking other than the 10 on the first one but the back is blank and the other pill is blank on both sides.

what color is that? blue? white?

a light blue

bump

No one what any idea? Don't really wanna take the risk of downing em and it being speed or something like that. No my cup of tea if wanna chill like i do now.

*Finds pills in a bag on the ground.
*Asks "Should I take them?"

if you dont wanna take them then just throw that trash away and sipp some of your nice warm tea

Take half of one. See what happens

i do want to take them just not take speed

Diazepam

melatonin lol

i think im just gonna pop one its only 10mgs anyway and i found them together with someones phone so i can't be something that he wouldt take i guess

how can you tell?

Im a druglord

lol solid evidence

nigga just get a test kit

who the fuck has the time, just pop one and see lmao

too late just downed one, pretty sure it's a benzo but can't be to sure that why i had to ask you niggas

Id start with half of one if its not too late

diazepam, it's a benzo, you're good to eat it.

If you want to know what It is you probably will need to buy a bunch of drug test kits and test for each one until you find out what it is. It could be MDMA, xanax (or any other benzo), it could be codeine, it could be fentanyl, or it might be a couple of other things. Definitely test that shit before you take it.

enjoy the ride and checked

Yeah nah just took the 10 one, chilling with some beers, hope 2 god its a benz!!

Where tf are my time stamped photos then?

thanks bro

i'm not here to boast about using drugs, so i dont care i just wanted information

Whats it say on the other side you autist? Looks like Diazepam 10 mg.

Maybe if you actually read my post you would see that there is no markings on the backside so that's why i was a bit suspicions, but i belive it is a Dizepam right my head is getting kinda heavy and im deff feeling a drowsy feeling coming on smoothin