UH OH SPAGHETTI-O'S

UH OH SPAGHETTI-O'S

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chad_"Corntassel"_Smith
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Native Americans

Who gives a shit Americans killed like 110 million of them when they emigrated

Who cares?

Why would a real Native American be offended that Trump called out someone exploiting her heritage for personal gain?

Hes not using it as a racial slur

its to point out that warren literally used her 1/1000000 indian heritage to benefit her career

P O C A H O N T A S

>Someone is offended by Donald Trump
BREAKING NEWS

It's as though he doesn't know what year it is

>Writer
>Blogger
Pick one

a recent poll showed that 8-7/10 native americans all over the country didn't care about the washington redskins thing, I can't imagine most of them give a shit about him calling out elizabeth warren for her "native american" privilege, honestly they are probably more resentful of warren and this reporter wearing their ethnicity as a gold star while for them all it means is they are fat and poor

>writer and blogger

so nobody?

Yeah, she is as native american as my ass.
Pocahontas is supposed to be a nice way of calling someone, as she was supposed to be the only semi-decent looking native american female to have ever existed. Clearly that bitch isn't even fitting of that name.

oh no, lads. He's only gone and done it now

abandon ship

>Pocahontas
It's sarcasm. Elizabeth Warren claims to be like 1/100000000000000000000000000 Native American or something and somehow used it to her advantage. She's about as native as I am Maori while being of Polish descent.

>getting offended over what someone called someone else.

this cunt needs her safe space asap

>110 million

The highest estimates for native pro-colonial native populations for both North and South America were approximately 30 million for both continents. Majority of the population existing in Central and South America, the 100 gorillian is a meme.

Also allegedly Warren is 1/32 native American so some ancestor from about 200 years ago.

>UH OH SPAGHETTI-O'S

/thread

Yet she isn't offended by a person imitating a Native American for personal gains?

>pre-colonial

GET HER TO SAY SOMETHING ABOYT THE REDSKINS NEXT I WON'T STAND FOR THIS INTOLERANCE IN MY AMERICA

THIS IS IT IT'S FUCKING OVER FOR TRUMP HE'S FINALLY FINISHED HE WILL NEVER COME BACK FROM THIS ONE

someone tell the teepee nigger to shut the fuck up

IT'S OGRE

Sup Forums BTFO

I'M NOW A /HILLMISSILE/

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

>blogger

intothetrash.jpeg

>A blogger has something to say about the Republican presidential candidate
woop
de
fucking
doo

More like she is 1/4 native American and is using it as a ploy. Upping the amount of hits her blog gets.

Ohh shite He's losing the native american vote

well, guess i'm a #cruzmissle now

Woah

I am now a #jebhead

she looks pretty white

Indians are among the most conservative people in the nation.

OH NO!!!! FUCK!

Those horse bitches really existed. They say they all died out because they were all used to fight the battles and none of them was left home to birth new horse bitches.

>Writer and blogger.

Top fucking lel mate.

The next step in progressiveness is: the local prostitute and window shopper says...

So does she really not notice Elizabeth Warren is literally an old white woman who exploited the system, or does Goofy Warren REAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY look like a redskin from the Reservation?

>blogger
WHO FUCKING CARES
I'm part native american and the fact she defending Warren offends me.

>Nicole Robertson
>Indian

So Indian they take European names.

Fuck, a Chad Smith was literally some tribal leader

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chad_"Corntassel"_Smith

There are many activists now. It`s become either a side-job or a full-time career for many.

lel here's what she looks like when she isn't done up and lit professionally

In virginia, after the legal code adopted the one drop rule they had to make an amendment because all of the historic families that controlled virginia liked to claim Pocahontas as one of their ancestors.

still would bang

>muh 100 gajillion missing and murdered injuns
90% of them died from disease tho

About 6 millions were killed then?
Sounds like a Shoah to me.

>i am offended

good for you

And I don't give a shit. I find her PC garbage offensive.

next

top kek she looks like a mexican. i went to school up in Western North Carolina, knew a lot of Cherokee indians. She looks nothing like a native

She doesn't find it offensive that goofy warren is pretending to be indian?

Thank God Trump has empowered this nation enough to laugh at this cunt now. That is what wil happen. And then he'll go up in the polls.

We will win. It's already over.

Mexicans share probably the same amount of native blood as most U.S. natives. Depending on where you are geographically this is shown in our native culture as well. If you look at the southwest it's all chicano bullshit, and the northeast gets pretty divided in the smaller native subgroups as well.

tl;dr natives are almost mexicans just taller

If she got through school with those genes could I get bennies by being 1/4 paki?

>American
>caring about native americans

My fucking sides

Get the fuck out, we could be like Australia with Aborigines if we didn't murder them.

She's offended? Well she can go cry herself a trail of tears.

Pocahontas says Trump said something offensive.

>who cares

I'm offended that she's offended.....

Oh no Trump just lost the left wing Native American female blogger vote. TRUMP IS FINISHED

How is this Indian sober enough to blog, let alone give a statement to NPR?

I call shenanigans.

>Mexicans share probably the same amount of native blood as most U.S. natives.
I can imagine quite a few people in places like Virginia or Kentucky. But it`s a stretch to believe that most Americans today share native blood.

Ps. I know you`re talking about most anglo-saxon, german descendants in this context.

false, retard

>I can imagine quite a few people in places like Virginia or Kentucky

false, retard

Meh, I've seen worse

Have another sip.

There just comes a point where you say to all these whiners and complainers, shut the fuck up we don't care..

Pocahontas isn't even a negative reference. Which just proves even more why people should go.. we don't care.

Wonky ass eyes

Pretty rich coming from Stephen Fry.

>Nicole Robertson
actually she's pretty good looking for a squaw.

This photo is encouraging pedophilia. This girl looks like she's only 21-22 years old.

Please delete it.

Because she's a fucking idiot.

So?

>Also allegedly Warren is 1/32 native American so some ancestor from about 200 years ago.

Elizabeth Warren was born in 1949. Given a "generation" is defined by 20 years, ...

Gen n-1: 20 yrs; 50%, or 1/2; Father - 1929.
Gen n-2: 20 yrs; 25%, or 1/4; Grandfather - 1909.
Gen n-3: 20 yrs; 12.5%, or 1/8; Great-grandfather - 1889
Gen n-4: 20 yrs; 6.25%, or 1/16; Great-great-grandfather - 1869.
Gen n-5: 20 yrs; 3.125%, or 1/32; Great-great-great-grandfather - 1849.

So someone in her family banged an Indian in 1849 and that gets her into Harvard for free.