I figured out why people get so angry and nasty when a Lil Peep thread pops up here:

I figured out why people get so angry and nasty when a Lil Peep thread pops up here:

It's because you hate yourselves. A lot of you commenting hate very miserable people with no goals in life, no real and meaningful friendships or relationships, lonely, burnt out, etc. That's why you come here and look at gore and such and say things like "I'm glad this person is dead" and "kys" to random people online. Maybe your mom didn't hug you, maybe your girlfriend who you loved cheated on you and it's made you this way. Well all I have to say to that is:

Listen to Lil Peep, his music can help you.

RIP Lil Peep.

Guys, keep making these threads about Peep. Don't let these hateful losers win.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eM9b5C26hvs&list=PLY9nEuyCsAG6Rm9dwOkksGVp_6DhErdLF&index=1
gossiponthis.com/2017/11/16/lil-peep-death-video-dead-overdose-tour-bus-arizona-bexey-instagram/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, it's because he was a talentless nobody.
Move along, nothing to see here.

>..oh.

If the most amazing thing that you can do is die...

It's more to do with these threads being the new Andy Sixx/fingerbox/ylyl banana/trap threads. More shit on a pile of shit. I thought spamming was against global rule 1, anyway. I guess mods really are useless.

He was a model, you ugly, disgusting shit excuse for a human being.

LOL he was playing a character like WWE for a buncha emo whiny brat kids. His brother even said this in an interview. He was just selling hope to the hopeless...

Yeah a model of drug abusers you shouldn't tolerate. Fuck off.

Useless just like your life mate

U mad bro?

Nah, I don't buy that at all. You don't do that many drugs because you're acting. His brother was just covering for him.

No, just wondering why you're so concerned about a shitty board and its mods.

Are you defending these threads? Seriously?

nobody had heard of this faggot before he died, fuck him and his family

he's not a faggot, he's a genderqueer

Rest in Peep

Never heard of her.

This is always the "explanation" in response to disparagement, and it's always spoken with conviction, up until the explainer starts disparaging someone. Then it's laughed at for the bullshit that it is.

Gucci gang changed my life...
What a plug. Fuck this guy.

Never heard of him.

Music what music?

/thread

ur right bout me but this guy didnt deserve as many threads as chester and i barely saw one for the acdc guy so fuck u

I love Peep, huge fan, but theres no need for 30 breads on every board

youtube.com/watch?v=eM9b5C26hvs&list=PLY9nEuyCsAG6Rm9dwOkksGVp_6DhErdLF&index=1

Here have some real music

He perpetuated nigger culture and music

das actually not that bad

RIPeep

I just took 50 xanax probably to outsize Lil Peep, what do you think will happen to me? I don't black out ever so you can AMA

Why get a face tattoo commemorating Johnny Depp's weakest movie?

He died holy shit i hated him so much that i stoped caring what he did and today i learn he died im not shitting you im so happy

Almost all models doing drugs faggot from cocaine to pills ....

Go back to Sup Forums stupid racist virgin

There is nothing wrong with drugs user, the media is the problem

gossiponthis.com/2017/11/16/lil-peep-death-video-dead-overdose-tour-bus-arizona-bexey-instagram/

Yeah peep didn't even overdosed on xanax he overdosed on fentanyl .... but the media be like

>Fuck Xanax

Edgy

I did a lot of drugs because of my chronic pain and ADD and I must admit I like xanax and weed but I hate heroin and cocaine because it let you feel wonderful you get easy hooked up

ESKETIT

I like his music, he doesn't have tier lyrics but he is still dope

People shit talk him but i can guarantee when trying to find out who it was they searched "lil peep drug songs" because those songs are all these faggots talk about.

they don't want to bring up songs that he put his heart into like awful things.

At the end of the day these losers live with their mom and don't contribute to society.

He may have been an addict but he's 10x more than anything these retards will be

>Lil Peep.
i had to google that fag. a """"star"""" was lost apparently.

His music did change me. For a while I was fucked up big time. Dealing with a lot of stuff. His music got me through all of it. You people need to calm down. I love all of you guys, even the people that hate him. I think it 'bout time you guys learn how to love yourselves.

It's* God, I make a post and I can't even proof read it. What a goof, eh?

Most drugs, bud. Some can ruin your life, some are innocent. That's big words to use. I see what you're trying to convey though.

Or, fuck this stupid inbred untalented dead piece of shit. Fuck off with your fag love.

Alright, take it back to /r9k/ kiddo. No need for the toxicity here.

Edgy

Hops too emotional anymore. I’m tired of hearing fuck the rap game we know they’re on bullshit. He needs to go back to his old shit

Nice bait.

kek

Careful with that edge

Very edgy indeed. Most of the people here are, sadly. RIP the good name of Sup Forums I guess. It's been that way for quite some time.

1. didnt even know who he was til dead
2. just look at him, he should be dead
3. anyone defending him should also be dead
4. ill say this to anyone in real life and they will probably agree because we have real lives an didnt vote for hillary

anything i missed you virgin nigger loving faggot?

Never heard of em till recently. Another talentless whitetrash rapper, who the hell cares?

"On November 15, 2017, Lil Peep was found dead on his tour bus when his manager went to check on him in preparation for that night's performance at a Tucson, Arizona venue.[36] Foul play was not suspected,[37] with his death believed to be from an overdose.[38]

In a series of Instagram posts in the hours leading up to his death, Åhr claimed to have ingested psilocybin mushrooms and marijuana concentrate. In another, he claimed to have consumed six Xanax pills following a video depicting his attempts to drop an unidentified pill into his mouth several times before successfully swallowing one and shaking a full prescription bottle. A subsequent post was captioned "When I die, you'll love me."[39]

In the days after his death, a police report revealed that Åhr had taken a nap around 5:45 p.m. before the concert. His manager checked on him twice and found him sleeping and breathing fine, but was unable to wake him. When the manager checked on Åhr a third time, he was unresponsive and not breathing. Åhr's manager performed CPR before medics arrived, though he was pronounced dead at the scene.[40]"

LMAO what a flaming fucking faggot. Who dies from weed, mushrooms and xannies what a pussy bitch

Mmm, I didn't vote for Hillary either, Trump all the way. I'm sorry that your negativity shines through the cracks and you'd actually tell someone this. Truly sad, however, none of us want to hear it. Please move along. Also, really edgy words you're using there. Seriously, just stop.

epic le may may

and you are? how much money do you make? how many people did you help through shit in life?

No one knows who tf you are. You're a nobody with nothing

Actually, his drugs were laced. Research first before you make an ignorant comment, buddy.

>I figured out why people get so angry and nasty when a Lil Peep thread pops up here:

Boring?

i know you dont want to hear it which is why again ill say that this nigger should be dead and you should also be dead for you obviously have low testosterone

And you are? How much money do you make? What have you done with your life?

Mkay

And you are? How much money do you make? What have you done with your life?

see this is the illness
>face covered in ink
>does drugs before his easy af job
>dies on xannies
>but he made alot of money so he's a great man
lmao faggot

good, im glad he was murdered then

cool

And you're cool? How much money you make? Huh? You're nobody, nothing, lower than shit.

And you're cool? How much money you make? Huh? You're nobody, nothing, lower than shit.

>lil peep
>just want a lil sleep
>just take a lil pill
>man i feel a lil ill
>bust out my instagram
>now im dead fam

im only half those (You)

LMAO

Shh

Says the only one contributing toxicity with this cancer thread.
Pill popping moron deserved to die. I just wish I was the one to deal him the drugs that eventually ended his horrible wretched life.

lol

lol..as useless as you? you're gonna die soon, right? i hope? Fuck you dude...
at least he had a following. unlike you who will be known to a handful of fucking wastes on this waste of a fucking planet, giving wasted life to basically everyone.

god i hope we all die from a giant fentanyl-laced xanax meteor. fucking hang youself from your achilles tendons and flay yourself you fucking abomination. i hope your eyes get fucking scooped out ( if possible) by 3"x3" HSS blocks.

jesus fucking christ

Who.................?

And you're cool? How much money you make? Huh? You're nobody, nothing, lower than shit.And you're cool? How much money you make? Huh? You're nobody, nothing, lower than shit.And you're cool? How much money you make? Huh? You're nobody, nothing, lower than shit.And you're cool? How much money you make? Huh? You're nobody, nothing, lower than shit.And you're cool? How much money you make? Huh? You're nobody, nothing, lower than shit.And you're cool? How much money you make? Huh? You're nobody, nothing, lower than shit.And you're cool? How much money you make? Huh? You're nobody, nothing, lower than shit.And you're cool? How much money you make? Huh? You're nobody, nothing, lower than shit.And you're cool? How much money you make? Huh? You're nobody, nothing, lower than shit.And you're cool? How much money you make? Huh? You're nobody, nothing, lower than shit.And you're cool? How much money you make? Huh? You're nobody, nothing, lower than shit.

Huh? i diddnt read that..

well id say we're all worth more then him cause he's fucking wormfood

You're on Sup Forums the most retard board on Sup Forums don't except that faggot doing research

But yes xanax was laced with fentanyl because we are living in a fucked up world where money is everything and humanity is nothing but a word

>lil peep
>just want a lil sleep
>lemme take a lil pill
>shit was laced with fentanyl
>man i feel a lil ill
>bust out my instagram
>shout out to my main fans
>shit this prolly was a bad plan
>boi im dead, guess I'll cya later fam

fucking hang yourself

The only little peep Sup Forums cares about

the only good thing hopsin ever made was ill mind 5
fix your garbage taste

Jeez, way to get butt hurt cucked fag.
Kill yourself with bars like your gay dead idol. Homo.

top kek

nah man...we're all worm food eventually, regardless of the time it occurs.

Kill yourself, whinny fag.

You're on Sup Forums, the most retarded board, therefore you're retarded. Stop trying to sound smart.

it was the name of lil peep's first album, not an homage to the movie

lol trash artist, trash music,, i would kill myself too if i was him

atleast i wont die a nigger

if I was lil peep I wouldnt take drugs and enjoy my wealth with gratitude

How long did you spend writing this?

this nigga thinks he's going to sovngarde and is going to die with honor and meet his white ancestors in valhallah