I'm not writing my essay that's due today for some shitty History class in college. Make me feel better Sup Forums

I'm not writing my essay that's due today for some shitty History class in college. Make me feel better Sup Forums

You'll be dead soon if the plan pans out.

Even if you did it the result of being a burger flipper will still be the same.

Write your essay faggot

I can't because it requires me to get some book source approved by the prof. and I don't look like an idiot asking him to approve my book on the day it's due.

That was pretty dumb of 6ou. Community College I take it?

Play video games till you forget. But in the end its still gonna bug you if your able to do it. Otherwise take the F up the ass this time and dont fuck around for the next one.

Your prof will give you partial credit if you write your report and use an unapproved source.

Faggot.

How many pages?

yep also have Financial Aid that requires me to keep above 80 in all classes or the'll drop the loan onto me. At least it's subsidized though

Like 2

how long does the essay have to be?

about 2 pages or so, but i recently just made a shift change with a co-worker so i'm working 5 to 11 tonight rip me.

Probabaly should have done the work earlier.

only option is to suck your teacher's dick

Dubs and i kill myself
Check em

dubs of truth
good luck faggot

Whats this fag up to these days? Is he still butthurt about his "art" installation?

higher education isn't for everyone
maybe you should go into a trade or something

Better get use to minimum wage

>use to
>speaking from experience

ill write it for you if you pay me in bitcoin...half up front and the rest when you receive it...

Risk you are willing to take?

Say this:

"I have been dealing with "a personal issue" and I understand that you will have to penalize this essay for being late, but I got over what cause this to be late in the first place so I am going to have this to you as soon as you would like me to"

Depending on the professor, they will either take a few points off or say "please, user, talk to me next time and we can work something out" and they will take way less off or non at all....better than a 0!