Literally nothing manly about this faggot hairstyle. Anyone who has this haircut is a faggot who needs testosterone...

Literally nothing manly about this faggot hairstyle. Anyone who has this haircut is a faggot who needs testosterone. Beta metrofag cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quiff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mommy didnt pay to get you that haircut im guessing? Its okay OP one day youll graduate high school and be able to pay for your own haircuts

I’m not trying to look a bitch with that hairstyle.

Nothing wrong with taking care of yourself.

>everyone who has this haircut is a faggot who needs testosterone
>shows pic of man with nice manly beard that requires alot of testosterone

bad b8 m8

Without that haircut I would not be able to tell him apart from a fucking terrorist with that beard.

Looks good to me. I’m assuming you’re ugly and upset that you can’t pull this off.

Idk, man. If I was white I'd rock that

Well what kind of haircut do you have then?

For sure a femaman hairdo.

I think it looks cool. That's what matters, isn't it

TFW i thought i would go bald so id hate on guys like this

im late twenties and everyone is jealous of my hair and a have this hairstyle

sound like a baldy to me lmaoo good luck justifyng h8ing on me nigga cya xoxo

No, not looking like a bull dike going through hormone treatments is.

You're a beardlet little guy

Send us a timestamp of u and your beautiful hair

Can confirm OP is retarded. I have a very similar haircut and have a threesome with both my girlfriends nearly every day. They're both a solid 8/10. Can provide proof but I don't care if you believe me or not.

I know him.
He goes to my gay bar. With a fake ID.

That haircut says "I'm a cock smoker, here are my ears for you to grab".

everyone at the uni i go to looks like that and they're all really beta

>h8ing
>cya
Can you please go back to whatever bootleg yahooligan website from which you came

Probably a lesbian

that is a sick hair cut.

>betas calling others beta

>Literally nothing manly about this faggot hairstyle. Anyone who has this haircut is a faggot who needs testosterone. Beta metrofag cucks.

who is that guy?
have been here since 2010 and never seen such a beautiful face

It is exactly what the mullet was 30 years ago. It came on fast and lost momentum quickly. It is already played out on the East coast and most of the West coast. The Northwest and the fly-over states are still hanging onto it. In a few years only small town dipshits will have it.

OP is, was and will be a fag. Probably balding too.

>Haircut literally 60 years old

>belittling other people by calling them beta males will make me seem more masculine and dominant and men will respect an woman will be attracted to me and it totally will not make me look like an insecure delusional man-baby who women cringe at and men laugh at

Please post a 60-year-old pic of someone with that goofy hipster haircut. Can millennials get through a sentence without the use of the words "like" and/or "literally"?

>y-you're not allowed to criticize my gay hairstyle, i'm w-wearing it ironically!!!

>Caring about how another man styles his hair
Just faggot things

She would've cheated on you eventually anyway. Just move on

>literally nothing manly
Manliness is a subjective term user, masculinity itself is an illusion invented by tribalists who relied on it to keep shit in order. These days though there is no clear sense of masculinity or femininity because we don't really need those conventions anymore, and testosterone won't change that.

No, and as a member of Gen Z I can tell you it's even worse among us.

If you don't know the difference on a conscious and subconscious level, then I'm sorry to say but you're provably low test.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quiff

>Can millennials get through a sentence without the use of the words "like" and/or "literally"?

Can your generation learn to use the internet? For, I don't know, say looking shit up on your own?

I have a lot of nieces and nephews. I have an open offer to them during holidays to not say "literally" for one hour for $100. After the first few years I just stopped bringing a $100 bill to holiday gatherings.

Classic mens sidepart
>Played out

No, this is a men's style haircut that has been around and always will be around. Only Beta fags concern themselves with another's haircut anyway.

Once again, masculinity is a social construct; hormones are irrelevant.

>anything longer than a 3mm buzz
What are you, fucking gay?

That's upsetting.

see
I've looked at my Grandpa's yearbooks and my Dad's yearbooks at one time or another and I didn't see anyone with this haircut.

Please refer to:

Founder of Sup Forums

>not understanding the burden of proof
Millennials really are fuckups, Gen Z is gonna have to spend years to undo the mess you folks made.

wat
He doesn't have the beard. You know perfectly well that I meant the whole haircut on OP's pic.

ITT: op bitches and cries that he can grow a beard like that

Okay if that’s not a good way to
Style my hair then what is why doesn’t someone post a picture of that

Fair enough if you include the beard but the haircut literally came from Nazis.

I think.

I completely agree, barbers should be given the option to legally execute people who request this cut.

The thing with fucking hipsters is that they don't even realize that they're actually the mainstream.

Everyone and their fucking grandma has a long beard with sissy oils in it, old man's clothes, manbun and a fucking cane, briefcase, handbag or any other accessory that helps them be "special".

Fucking disgrace.

I have somewhat of that hairstyle and i have test in the blood bro :P

I agree with you 100% on the hair part.

Whoa, neckbeard minecraft youtuber spotted.
calm down or i'll tell your mom

Beard says otherwise OP. Maybe you're the one that needs the test faggot

>all these faggots talking about test
God damn the self-conscious idiots from Sup Forums inventing that shit.