White girl beaten by 20 Thugs at once in Detroit school.Is this what Democrat part wants?

White girl beaten by 20 Thugs at once in Detroit school.Is this what Democrat part wants?

youtube.com/watch?v=V4twQNTrFg8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AXxmIcsmpnQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes Dems ate ok with this.
Because despite what happens the nigs AND the chick will all still vote for them

Nobody cares. Black lives matter.

>Fights happening at school.

Shit happens everywhere, get out of the basement for once.

No one cares, she's white. Now... if it was a black girl beaten by a bunch of whites, then it would make world news.

Shitty old pasta is rotten
FUCK OFF

Democrat party literally ruined Detroit. How can people not see the obvious they are confused by their hatred.Voting Democrat for over 50 years made industrial capital in to a fucking ghetto

now thats some shitty makeup

youtu.be/AXxmIcsmpnQ

Whites should be ruled by Democrats, niggers need Repubs i.m.o

No one got jumped by 20 niglets in my highschool

I dont recall this happening at mine either

just gunna drop this here

>its OK to be assaulted.
This is what millenials actually believe.

my nigga this isnt the story, she said she was voting for trump.theyre are not anti white theyre just retarded

That fucking wh!te whore had better learn some tolerance

Doctor here, that looks fake.

She's a qt though, I'd beat the shit out of her, violently rape her pussy and strangulate her while I finish.

White bitch did something to deserve it

Looks like a cunt, I think she deserved it

>implying any form of far left is going to be better.
Shut up you fucking victim complex, minority pandering fag.
Tolerance of minorities to the point of intolerance of majorities makes the minorities the fascists in any case.

I saw this girl been beaten so many times I'm amazed she is still alive.

>cunt got beat
Good.

Dems dehumanize whites by making them look like the root of all evil. Remember what happened when white farmers had their land taken in Zimbabwe and forced to either leave the country or live in camps? The country is currently collapsing as we speak with no food and no economic direction.

We should relocate all whites away from areas that spew hate towards them and see what happens.

also, related to your story, remember the autistic white kid that got kidnapped by some niggers and beat, scalped and drugged? all 4 have had their hate crime charges dropped.

They hate us. why should we continue to contribute to their communities? pull out of everything and see what happens.

20 thugs didn't do a whole lot of damage lol

If you don't add that it was by niggers I don't see your point. If you do, then you can have the "slippin" point for slipping into an uncertain future based solely on your fears and fantasies.
Go back to Sup Forums

Don't worry I'm pretty sure they had to make it up to make a point about the dangers of niggers.
Just like that NRA kid who supposedly bombed public places to defend individual safety

This

Dude, you never went to Hiroshima OR Detroit. I'm not even sure you went out of your basement today.

Im a democrat and i fucking Love it when a Teengirl gets beaten to shit because thats what Democracy is about right?

WHITE GENOCIDE

>be me
>2015
>go to very Hispanic and Black high school in AZ
>first day of Senior year
>multiple fights on first day
>two black chicks bring knifes and are about to have a knife fight
>Black kid and Mexican kid fight in bathroom
>bomb threat called in first day of state mandated testing
>multiple other spats and yelling matches

I guess some people just have really fucked schools. Homogeneous schooling is the only way to prevent racial tensions tbh. either way some faggots are hot headed retards to begin with but at least racial shit would be avoided.

>basement, basement, basement, basement

The same argument every single post lmao. Haha, get bent uncultured faggot.

This bait is tiresome. It wasn't that good to begin with.

::Cough::. Samefagging ::cough::

old