Wwyd

Wwyd

I'd stay the fuck away mate

Lay u down on that beach rip off your clothes

>19▶
>File: FB_IMG_1510869515506.jpg (74 KB, 720x960)

I would introduce her to the war of the 3rd coalition and discuss cocoa beans

Id love to suck those tits while shes on top of me.

Get her braces.

Do a 360 and walk away

Get her down on her knees and put her mouth to work.

So you'd walk towards her...

Force her to give me a footjob with those tights on

WWYD

Tear open that dress and shove her into the wall before stuffing my cock up her pussy.

Titty fuck her until I cum all over her face and use my cock to push it into her mouth

Milk those udders

Rate?
I'd take that unflattering dress off so I could actually see her body, and then I'd probably have to use her pussy.

Make her gag on my cock until she's dripping in spit, tears and drool. Then I'd cum on her slutty face

High 7.

stick a piece of tape over the camera lens

Mmmm use the sexy little slut

No mercy, please.

Get nudes dude

Would put my benis in her vagoober

I wish

Who is she

Wwyd

Sexy girl i found online, you like?

Tie her up, gag her, and force her to listen to me call Cory In The House an anime

anyone reply 4 reply?

wwyd to my gf??

I do

WWYD to her

Would undress her and tie her up with her arms out like that to the top of the sails on those boats for everyone to see

I would tie her up and use them lips to face fuck her using my 10 in dick and make her gag and cry to put In her.

WWYD

continue?

Imagine her warm wet mouth on your cock

I can imagine that with that tongue on the tip!!

took her shoes on
kiss her
rip off her panties
fuck her in the pussy or ass till i cum

After gathering enough attention, I'd let people pay to board the boat and we'd go til we were far out to sea. Then I'd cut her down and let everyone use and abuse her as they please.

how would they do it?

Gf wwyd?

>10inch cock lol

She wants to taste your cock so badly

oh those tat's are an instant boner killer, sorry, looks pretty good otherwise

I can see damn bet she likes playing with cocks I would just cum all over face just to see her lick it.

WWYD

Do you mean a 180 you dumbass

I'd throat fuck the absolute shit out of her

the sky is the limit. It would depend on the fetishes of the passengers. They could go as rough as they want, double or triple penetration is not off the table. Fisting is fine, choking her, slapping her, anything is allowed. People could use knives if they wanted. The only limitation is that nobody is allowed to kill her. We want her to be alive to experience this.

WWYD

Imagine the bulge as she takes every inch of your cock down her throat

Wwyd

that sounds great. tell me what they do with her. how do they abuse her.

shes my sisters best friend btw

Wwyd?

WWYD

i'd kinda like her on all fours in her slutty kitty outfit with a butt plug tail on her sucking my cock like she really wants the cream then pin her back and fuck that lil sluts pussy til she screams
WWYD

I'd cum all over her face and watch it drip on her perfect tits.

Bend her over that boat and drill her ass with my cock while putting my finger up her ass and pulling her hair till she screams for more then I would turn her around and face fuck her till she’s gagging and drooling

nice, your girl looks like a real whore for use here, total trash, and very slutty, i'd wanna face fuck her as deep as i could, making her gag, almost to the point of passing out, then slap her face til she comes around again, fucking her face again, and squeezing her tits, twisting her nipples harshly while drilling into her

Not my girl but I know i would love to hit that tiny firm ass she got.

Your girl seems innocent. But if she wore that I would just rip that off and make her titty fuck me till I cummed all over her face and just slap her with my dick and spread the cum all over her.

I'd follow her. She wouldn't notice at first, but when we got in the bad part of town with no people she'd see me. She'd quicken her pace, so would I. She would begin to panic as she rounded a corner. She'd be looking behind her to see if I followed. I took a short cut and grabbed her from an alley with my dick already out and rock hard. I'd froce her on her knees and shove my cock in her mouth. She would gag and cough and drool. I'd start throat fucking her rough. Before long I'd see her eyes roll back in her head and go limp. When she came to I'd be balls deep tearing her pussy up. She'd scream and I'd instictually slap her hard scross the face. That shut her up. I'd keep fucking her until her sobs got loud enough for me to notice. I'd tell her to shut up, to no avail. So I'd start choking her with my bare hands while fucking her. She'd pass out again before long. When she was passed out I'd notice I'd given her a fat lip from the slap and you could see my hand prints on her throat. Why stop here? I move to har ass and like before. When she wakes up it doesn't take long for her to notice I moved to a naw hole just like before. She screams out in pain and I punch her in the back of her head. She must have bit her tongue becouse she started spitting blood. She must have got the message though because I didn't hear another peep out of her. She stared blankly ahead like she was in shell shock or something. I hear a small sigh of releif when I pull out of her ass. I move to her front and blast a huge load of cum on her battered face. Little does she know I'm gonna whore her out to every nigger and low life in the town all night.

wwyd to the slut/sluts of your choice?

wwyd* r4r if anyone wants to

First, whoever payed the most would be given a room where she'd be tied up and they could do whatever they want to her either by themselves or with a small group. Whoever had the largest cock would be given time in the room free of charge. One guy would hold her at knifepoint while fucking her. another guy Would choker her with one hand while fisting her with the other. The guy with the huge dick would mercilessly hammer her cervix til he came. As soon as everyone's time in the room was up, She'd be untied and thown into the deck where everyone aboard would overpower her into submission. There'd be nonstop triple penetration (or more, if anyone wanted to try to fit more dicks in her holes.)

forgot to link there.
keep going pls i like the stuff u too?

Wwyd

Get her down on her knees and put her mouth to work.

i seriously wanna grab a hold of her head and press it down against my cock and bury it deep in her mouth

I guess since I'm black I would have to hit on her in front of you and have a conversation with her like you weren't there. We are then gonna go to me car and I'm gonna fuck her month only then send her back to you after we exchange enumbers of course.

In a couple days she is gonna be getting ready to go out to meet me while you are playing Vidya or fapping on Sup Forums. I'll pick her up and drive her to my house while she blows me on the way. She will be thinking that were gonna have dinner and bang but I'll have 2 other Bros there and there gonna use her as our shared fuckmeat. We'll make sure she has a load in everyone and send her home.

But not before we tell her how it's culturally appropritive to be white and have dredlocks. But we won't make her feel bad; more of a calling her in than calling her out.

I would fuck repeatedly with a big stick

oh yeah i wanna pin her back and facefuck her, watching her struggle to take it all down and gagging, as my hands run over and grope her fine slim body i'd slap her face hard and tell her how i wanna use and abuse all of her

fat gf

wwyd

sell her to the eskimos to make candles from her blubber

body shot? looks like a very fuckable face

Any more lad?

wwyd to my bitchy friends

vigorously slap her stomach like bongos calling her a fat fucking slut while she deep throats me

Any more WWYDs for this thick sexy girl?

Put a gun to her head, tie her hands behind her and straddle her face. I'd make her lick my balls clean, and make me nice and hard. Once my cock is fully erect, I'd shove my dick down her throat and make her hold it for 10 seconds. When I let off she'll be gagging and drooling everywhere, but before she can catch her breath, I'd shove my dick down her throat again, and start to face fuck her, pushing her head into the ground with each thrust. Once I'm edging, I'd pull out and flip her over pulling her naked ass into the air. I'd proceed to ram my hard member into her tight asshole using only her spit as lube. She'll be yelping and crying in pain as her virgin asshole is being fucked, but I won't stop until I drop a massive load deep into her. I'd make sure to pull out in time to give her another few shots across her back. Before I leave I'd chain her to the wall, and put a large vibrator inside of her. I'd come back every so often to feed her and give her water, but I'll always keep the toy buzzing the entire time.

How would you use her.

wwyd to this sult

Id take her out for all you can eat chinese get her stuff her face then we would go clubbing until she was wasted.
Take her back to my place and invite 4 guys we would each take turns fucking her shitbox until our cocks were covered.
Then line up and she would suck each cock clean

nice dude. her ass is amazing right? want a creepshot i took of it?

still here?

I would take her behind that bush, pull down those leggings and destroy her little pussy

I'd slap her ass till it would be completly red, and then i would tie her hands and legs, blindfold her and played on her magnificient pussy like on a piano. After that i'd fuck her brains out many times.

Rent out a cheap motel room, and post an ad on craigslist with the location. When they enter they'll find her fat ass in the air and arms ties to the head of the bed. Tell them they can do anything they want with her for 10 minutes to keep the line moving.

i would tear offf her dress and force ranch dressing down her throat and all over my cock and force that cock down her throat with dressing all over it.
I would proceed to ram my cock all the way down her throat, fighting against her gag reflex will her cock is down my throat i would grab the nearby frying man and smash her head in with it while I choked her with my dick at the same time until she passed out
I would then hack her fucking head off and fuck it every night

Anyone? She needs to be violated

What do you wana hear, I can try and get creative for you

introduce myself as a movie producer, take them back to mine, give them drugged up drinks and redress them as sluts and practice whats to come by using each of their mouths as fuck sleeves until they wake up tied and/or chained ready for more

wwyd?