youtube.com/watch?v=ZaY5GGPy_C8
youtube.com/watch?v=y9dHhI7BoIo
youtube.com/watch?v=BZb8lhXXX78
youtube.com/watch?v=RxINpRAeOFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo7LOkUtVTY

reminder that the Cocteau Twins EPs are essential listening

>nigger shugazi

Too bad Lullabies to Violaine fucked it up.

what did it do

what the fuck is loligaze

its in the op

Yufu is really cute

apparently there's a lolicore shoegaze album if you search it on youtube but it's really not that good and there isn't much loli about it

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaY5GGPy_C8
this is the best japgaze song ever to exist prove me wrong pro-tip: this is a thinly veiled request so prove me right

Anyone else getting tired of seeing all this Japanese shoegaze? Most of it is just trash.

Generally yes but Kinoko Teikoku is actually breddy gud

Miku is not a loli fucking retard

Was hoping it was 'Musician' by them.

I know really. If those bands were from Korea no one would give a shit but it says Japan so it automatically becomes deep, unique and cute
Oh god I'm so alone tfw no japanese gf LOL just like my animes, suscribe to japanese shoegaze's youtube channel desu :3

I like Korean shoegaze too :c
It makes sense that people discussing music on the weeb capital of the internet will discuss Japanese efforts frequently anyway.

Been a long time since I've been here.

Just discovered this album through Spotify radio. I wish I had known about this sooner cause goddamn this is good

Awful op image, SAGE

>judging a shoegaze album by its cover
pleb.
>suscribe to japanese shoegaze's youtube channel desu :3
literally only one of these exists

youtube.com/watch?v=y9dHhI7BoIo

listen to Haha Sound. I'm not a fan of their debut (except Come On Lets Go, Unchanging Window, and Papercuts) but Haha Sound I think it's much better overall

Kinoko Teikoku is honestly GOAT, everything they've ever released has been fantastic

What shoegaze/post-punk fusion bands would you guys recommend that are not Jesus and Mary Chain?

Haven't gotten around to listening to the album yet but this song seems super promising: youtube.com/watch?v=BZb8lhXXX78

Anyone have a share for Hope Sandoval and the Warm Inventions' last album? I'm terrible at this since what.cd died.

On my phone but check soulseek I got it from there

I've never tried it, guess it's time. Thanks user.

Not even close.

While I do have to agree that that guy is a retard, I have to mention that there's more to vocaloid, utau and voice synthesizers in general than just Miku, not to mention Miku wasn't even used in that song.

are shoegaze and noise rock jap genres now?

I like it because it draws from a slightly different set of influences to original western shoegaze, as well as nugaze, and being a fan of japanese alternative music in the first place, this just makes it better.

Alright Sup Forums, riddle me this: when will MOTFD release their new album, and will it be any good?

youtube.com/watch?v=RxINpRAeOFU