The kiddies have been extra bad for the holidays and must receive punishment...

the kiddies have been extra bad for the holidays and must receive punishment. trips decides how much time they get in the dungeon

please turn yourself in to social services

social services found nothing wrong friend

Leave them without food or water for 2 days

>Be me
>Live in white trash town with crackheads

They won't do anything and they're fucking useless. A lot of people like OP live here and they're constantly reported. As long as the children's lives aren't in immediate danger, they won't do anything.

14 days without food or water

Love them and put them up for adoption. Also, get rid of the beg bud ridden mattress.

do you have bed bugs?

Not OP but more than definitely.

Those stains aren't dirt. It's blood. Bed bugs will leave traces of your blood all over the mattress and if you let them live long enough that's what it'll look like.

Clean your house faggot

I don't think even the bed bugs want to live in that

This. I was being abused in MA, a really good liberal state, told not one but four mandated reporters and sent in photos of my injuries.... nothing.

I'm still stuck on how this person can afford an internet connection but they choose to live like that.

Mods can you guys alert the FBI?

obama phone

Drop them off at a hospital go home and kys

Yep. Plenty of house holds like that. The most recent one was a dog that was being kept locked inside a room with its own feces and piss. They never cleaned it at all. They said as long as the dog is being fed, it's not illegal while disgusting.

Small crackhead towns are too busy handing out petty tickets because municipalities bank on them.

nasty

i heard those stains can be bed bug shit too

the children sitting behind the couch scared the shit outta me

Just give em the old ass-fuckin, like a normal person.

oh shit!!! I didn't even see them!!!

These are the people having kids and getting welfare. Fucking Democrats.

Show us more OP

Typical American slum.

daily reminder that this is normal nigger living conditions though

give them up for adoption and neck yourself

>Just give em the old ass-fuckin, like a normal person.

the ol' one-two punch, the ol' testicle tango, the ol' shoehorn

How old are the kids? It makes a huge determinant for duration. I'm gonna assume they're very young so 3 hours.

Nah, OP is white trash. White trash people live like this. Niggers have nice TVs, nice vehicles and stuff working people can't afford. You'd be surprised when you enter a nigger's home. It looks like a crack house from the outside but they live like Kings.

All of the time.

>larping this hard

Yea man the projects are nice this time of year I hear

Filthy snitch

On-topic:
Kill them

Yoh see the from on the one? And there's a lit up video game controller right next to them and a few other toys around on the floor. OP took a picture of his unfinished room/storage room in his house where the kids play frequently.
T.White Trash Upbringing

I live near a bunch of niggers and white trash. I'm telling you, walk into some white trash homes and spend some time in nigger homes. The difference is astounding. Government benefits pay more than minimum wage.

>live like Kings
because they wuz kangz

I worked at Krogers during the 1st of the month for one year only. Holy shit the place stunk to hell and everyone filled up their carts with the most expensive shit they could find. It would've taken me months to save up and buy what they bought. Niggers were lined up at the meat department for free ribs and fish. It's incredible and depressing at the same time to watch.

No food or water or light for 3 days

enjoy getting v& you disgusting subhuman

let them free into the wild

relish the fact that they live under the governments hand. Whats given can be taken away and if we ever have a domestic war they will die off quick.

Trump didn't.

you mean they have dignity?

Fix the holes in the floor first, they'll slip out

eternity

they live in the house and you get the dungeon for 2 weeks

Probably because you are a dumb fuck prick. Let the kids off, and then......loose yourself.merry Xmas dumbshit

i cant live without heat that long

Until Trump isn't president. Save them from this shit

2 months