What to do when you are high ?

What to do when you are high ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ccWpB1MdKXg
youtube.com/watch?v=JOKn33-q4Ao
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sit in the darkest corner of my little apartment and rock back and forth while being assailed by malicious spirit voices

Burn my pubes mostly

i wanna try

vidja games, fuckin baked over here

im high from the monent i wake up til when i goto bed, old at 43 financially stable , i do nothing all day , i hate myself

this dude's music gets me trippin every single time

youtube.com/watch?v=ccWpB1MdKXg

enjoy the show

This will sound like stupid hippie shot but; meditate.
Seriously. Sit in a quiet dark comfortable space and try to clear your head of all thoughts. You start to have visions after a while if you do it right.

Just do what you like to do The most, everything is just more fun. I like to cook or read while high.

i eat carrots. like lots of them, bout 5-10 big ones. taste so good, sweet and crunchy. sometimes i dip the to garlic stuff. fucking best high snack so far i have found.

Listen to music and pace around my apartment.

When I'm coming down I watch YouTube videos mostly pro wrestling in my bed until I fall asleep for the night.

I hate myself and I hate my life.

the same shit I do when I'm not high. but i've been smoking sevral times a year for the past 15 years, so being high is just normal.

Pretty much do whatever the fuck you want, it's not like it's something crazy. I enjoy watching planet earth, playing video games and generally just chilling, but really just do whatever dude, you'll probably enjoy it.

*several times a day

That was awesome, thank you.

This. Usually just chill with some friends and play old N64 games and shit

Cry over how badly I've wasted my life with my headphones at full volume to not hear my mother's yelling.
I don't know, it's just a bad moment I guess.

thank you for this

Yeah, when your weed habits evolve from smoking every 1-2 weeks together somewhere into pretty much daily smoking and that would take up all the time, so instead you're high while you do your daily tasks, of course work motivation takes a dive and is a problem that must be addressed

Fap

i play xbox1

listen to this

youtube.com/watch?v=JOKn33-q4Ao

Be a sniper in battlefield 1.

Watch Xena: Warrior Princess and eat homemade tacos.

Get back to class

I have a hard time studying/focusing too long on a subject if I'm high so I never go to class like that. However, if I'm just doing HW and I understand the concept, sometimes it's like Adderall and I just tunnel vision through my homework. Its great. But usually when i smoke I end up just wasting my life away on YouTube watching videos of cars I'll probably never afford.

I load ammo. I made another 50 rounds of 45 Colt earlier.