Remember when people used to debate about who was better?

Remember when people used to debate about who was better?

lol

no

everyone knows messi is the best

they're both worse than neymar now. but they had their run. it was good while it lasted.

Not sure where the second person is, I only see Tsunaldo.

>ameriburger opinions on football.

neymar is a dirty diving cunt that has some good games, then dispersars for months.

neymar has been the best player on the planet since 2017 started. will it last? maybe not. but this is where we are right now.

do u even watch? or do you just chat?

kill urself

Kys

>declining worse than someone 2 years older than you

Really makes me think

No one can dispute the TSUGOAT now

Yeah I remember when people used to debate it but then Messi dribbled 5 players & scored the greatest Copa Del Rey goal of all time on top of single handedly destroying Bayern Munich, leading his team to a treble with Luis fucking Enrique as coach.

Yeah I remember....

he was better in 2015/2016

we are currently witnessing cr7 yet again reinventing himself, he will be at top level for another 3 years

Messi carried a Celta Vigo and Roma reject manager like Enrique to a treble. Tsuu cant even outperform fucking Ramos or Bale in a final when it matters

>Copa Del Rey goal of all time
But Bale scored that

> le ran really quick once (?)
> better than le dribbled 5 players & scored past the keeper with a shot that only had a margin of error the width of a blade of grass

Mate.....come on bro....son....dude...come on now.

they are anime tier 2bh. fuck i love that rivalry

Shit i dont know about this. In one hand TSUUUbatsa has TSUUUUU on it, but the brown one is more TSU like really.

Yes, it "finished" when but then it "finished" again when Portugal won euro and Argentina didnt won Copa America, then it kinda "finished" when CR did shit in this year and Messi was Top scorer and now it "finishes" cause CR scored two goals against Bayern. I wonder when is going to finish again.

hyuga is literally cr7

>shit tier childhood
>not as naturally talented as tsubasa
>all done with massive hardwork
>extremely passionate
>/fit/ as fuck
>not a fan favourite
>villain but a based lad
>big ego
>great captain

tsu managed to become the best in some season while starting out as one of many with hard work

messi was a talanted kid specifically raised and basically X-men'd to become the best player.
in 30-50 years when messi is long dead from organ failure due to loads of drugs they used on him to raise him, he'll be remembered as a tragic piece of football history

Truly best boy

For real though, Messi was really fortunate to be nurtured like he was, imagine if FatRonnie had that kind of help

this rivarly is a thing to treasure desu

sometimes i pretend to be a CR7 fan, sometimes i pretend to be a messi fan

i love them both secretly

The truly patrician thing to do.

neymar has been as invisible as the rest of barca's players.

he had a goat game against psg, and the games he played for brazil.

even hazard has been better than this dive merchant

Ronaldo is superb. Truly the GOAT

same 2bh