If you actually think Trump knows what he's doing and playing secret 4D chess then you are literally autistic...

If you actually think Trump knows what he's doing and playing secret 4D chess then you are literally autistic. He's clueless, and so are you, basement dweller.

I personally believe basement dwellers support him because they identify with someone who is ignorant.

ur a dumb stinky nigger, i live on the second floor bro and also go take a fat mexican cock up ur poop chute

Funny nonetheless. Especially for outsiders.

Gif, click it

GOP is dying.

Man Stares Directly At The Sun

Just ask yourself - might this be the only thing you like about him?

ITT: butthurt sperglords that voted for Shillary

Trump is a figurehead. He's not in power.

this actualy made me think
damn

>If you actually think
stopping you right there. You know how jokes work right? Nobody really thinks its a master plan that spans multiple timelines. 'Trump is just playing 4d chess and you idiots don't understand' is just the hyperbolic rebuke to the hyperbolic 'Drumpf (BTFO, how will he ever recover) is an incompetent retard who slaps the desk all day autistic-screaming about Mexicans. Impeach! Impeach!' that crops up whenever he makes the slightest slip up.

Bannon was fired, corporate won

the "bannon is our real savior" mindset is just as stupid you autist

Found the faggot

my comment was objectively correct and you have nothing to say to it. Autist.

>He's clueless
Of course he is; & he's also the giant flashing neon sign that lets the world know 'Murica is on the way out. Why I voted for him.

So it was all just luck? ha. no. he's a special kind of genius and knows exactly what he's doing. you're an idiot if you can't see this.