Either you are with them, or you are against them

Either you are with them, or you are against them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1alI4YtJd3Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I really hope you didn't spend time putting that picture together.

fuck both of them and OP

Go to reeeeedit

Or you don't give a shit because you're neither a gungho Trumptard nor a hysterical libtard twat.

Back to your containment board bootlicker.
Also, please die slowly...., in a fire.

/thread

I'm sure that's not true.

Feminism is cancer they always blame everything on an man. The pay wage is a lie. That they are treated worse than a man is a lie.
Fatshaming is ok!
If a woman wants to be slutty it's a sin, but if one of the ugly feminists goes half naked on the roads it's fighting for their rights.
Do you know how men fight for their rights? On wars like the french revolution. Men are the one who go to the front in wartime not women. Men always went hunting to provide food and women had the taks to watch for the kids. Today nobody has any time for kids and now they are all autistic. Feminism causes Autism!!

Anyone who isn't for trump is a libtard. Reds need to stick together to prevent a blue mid term

Against fat orange turd and street shitter pajeet.

So you are against them. Head back to pebit byyyyeeeee

Your dumb then

Nigger don’t call anyone dumb if you can’t use you’re/your properly. I am against Trump and anyone who support shitting in the streets.

Muh Trump, Muh Pajeet kek.

Pajeet detected

Only fags deal in absolutes

>I'm against both of them on this issue.
>Neither Republicunt or Democrap.
>I can afford the net changing,
>Just don't want either Party deciding which sites I can or cannot visit.
>Propaganda sites will thrive if this passes
>Trump is stroking his tiny penis anticipating his first "Win."

ok, i am against them

>your dumb
irony

Okay I am against them. And I voted for trump.

say goodbye to torrents

cool now I will not be able to download movies/music/books for free

trump and that indian fucker can die for all i care

Wait why?

the internet is fine the way it is.

i want to be able to download torrents

youtu.be/1alI4YtJd3Y

Wait why would you turn on trump he's been great. Do you not trust him? Are you just some blue pilled cuck pretending to have voted trump?

Back to yours.

Neither of them. They are both fucktards who should ass rape themselves with a metal rod

Trump won't hurt the internet stupid

bc I want to be able to visit any website I want. including thepiratebay

Kek! You rkt him lol

/thread

I posted this because it was OBAMA who made net Nutrality. If you support it you support the man Trump hates and you don't support trump

Well fuck Trump, though. I'm conservative, but he's a retarded POS. I won't take the blame when he gets btfo in 2018.

Yeah he sure rekt me LOLOLOLOLOLOL :DDD.
Golly-gee-wow I am soooooo butthurt.

Pic related.
Nigga pls.

Of course Trump won't hurt the internet, that's where his best bud Twitter lives!

Against. Trump has proven to be useless and the pajeet faggot who got rid of net neutrality is literally trying to enslave people. Proof that non-white people shouldn't be in charge of anything.

None of those things are true in NN.
Both will be possible without it though.

>de-regulation is bad
COMMIES OUT

Only a Sith deal in absolutes.

>and retards

For the record, trump has not commented on this incredibly important issue. Just like his friends at Fox and CNN

How is it Reddit to be against fucking up the internet? Can anyone give me a single reason why repealing it would be good for consumers?

>literally trying to enslave people
kek

>the pajeet faggot

Wait... "pajeet" or "panjeet"? Every once in a while, I get the "Microsoft Technical Support" call about hoe my PC is spewing errors and clogging up the net. I string them along for a while then end the fun part when I start calling the other guy 'panjeet." What is it?

it would give cable companies the right to block content

Russian propaganda.
Thanks, Boris.

Trickle down faget. It will lower regulations so it will lower price. Trump is a fucking god.

>trump is a fucking god
Fucking cuck

Yeah exactly. Why would it be good for consumers though? I can't think of anyone who would like this except a Comcast or Verizon executive or someone who's being bribed by them.

It's reeeeedit to be against djt

Kill yourself.

the correct pronunciation is "designated shitting street"

>It will lower regulations so it will lower price
That is stupid to the point of must be a troll.
What the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums?

* it will be so cool when cable companies will have the right to block what websites i can see*

kys faggot

Oh yeah, cuz it worked so well when Regan did it

What are YOU doing on it libcuck?

Let me rephrase - *Which* is it?
Panjeet
Pajeet
?

I see ShareBlue is out in force today. I hope they pay better than Correct The Record.

It did the GDP it way higher then before he took office. Behind trump he is the best president

What's your argument for repealing?

Yeah... and triple the debt.
Still the only president to hold that record btw. Not even obama tripled the debt.

Comcast and Verizon shills are hard at work. Which means to tell me that a lot of people against NN are in fact, dirty Indians that are hoping to score some points with the Pai clan.

Nigga you trolling

Right? Stupid blue fags. What are they even doing here? Then need to go back to there Reeeeedit Net Nutrality circle jerk

What was the attack?

Sounds exactly like Trump doesn't want freedom of speech. He fears it. The truth hurts him and his Russian buddies deeply.

For Trump, against whatever the sand niggers name is

What makes you think I'm lib? Just because I don't agree with you on one thing? You're an idiot, too.

Are you going to make an actual argument this time?
Or are you just going to repeat some neoliberal BS about trickle down and a self-regulating free market.

No look at it. I'm right.

This tbqhwy familia.

Fake news

You seem to be a liberal in disguise, supporting this disaster of a desicion and you are perfectly fine with condoning race mixing, for as long as they're republican.

>>Look at this guy fucking your white women.

No intelligent person is for Chump.

1) The internet was fine for 30 years before Title II went into effect
2) The federal government has proven it cannot efficiently run a business (VA hospitals, Obamacare, Post Office, student loans, etc) no matter WHO is president
3) Government intervention ALWAYS raises costs and lowers the quality of service. ALWAYS
4) Competition in an open, competitive market controls prices and constantly raises quality

But, I guess Shareblue has answers for all that... like "HURR DURR VERIZON SHILL"

Indeed

Of course you'd say so. You don't like it. You don't like it, stick your head in the sand. Then your ass will be positioned for your leader.

Think about what you just posted

What the fuck is wrong with the VA, was just here with no issue, also gre my mail everyday with no issue. Obamacare is doing great in my state.

do you want cable companies to have the right to block content?

How was Thanksgiving dinner, user? When you finally came upstairs from your room, did you educate the entire family on the virtues of atheism?

it's pajeet, user

We can give him the benefit of the doubt here... Fox never actually described net neutrality to him. Obama power grab was just a campaign buzzword.
He has not made an actual statement since this one.
He is scared. He won't make a comment. He knows his camp is not all in with this one... He will put all the blame on some street shitter if it passes.

You Trumptards are the new Muslim. Believe bullshit and refuse to accept reality. Kys.

why would ISPs lower prices if they have pretty much no competition? already get charged out the ass for shitty internet

Thank you!

Stupid liberal. Back to plebit

Everybody has already gone running into their respective "tribal" corners on this issue & there will be no swaying their opinions one way or another.
As with many things, the truth of the situation is much more nuanced than the "hair on fire" statements being made by everybody.
What is really driving me nuts is that 80% of the people ranting about this shit have less than no clue about what net neutrality actually is...., or is not.

Same with every other issue. It's not like people talk or listen or even present arguments anymore. They just join their tribe and scream.

I bet you are a flat-earther too...

With definetely, he will ruin USA for ever and for everyone then glorious master race Europe , and especially France, will rule the world

The Internet doesn't operate at the speed of government but at the speed of the users that contribute to it.

In fact, if net neutrality didn't exist companies would mold the internet at their will making users lose interest and less prone to create content and overall a less profitable, less free place.

Back to Sup Forums nigger. No one wants your cancer.

Sorry Francois. The USA will always lead and be the masters of earth. We may have a retard in office, but come 2020 he will be gone. Also Trumptards are dying by overdose from opioids. So they’re taking care of themselves.

Your muslims are fucking you’re guys up, our retards are at least overdosing. Which means less retards and less retarded children.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

the memes are creating themselves now boys