conservashits

> conservashits

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/interactive-budget
nationalpriorities.org/budget-basics/federal-budget-101/spending/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Corporations create wealth, what does welfare create?

>I am poor because other people have money

those are welfare money from the state that come from your taxes. if they are so good at creating wealth why do they need extra corporate welfare?

expansions

Get to work faggot

See

>"Corporate Subsidies" half truths again

k

>Taking less money from someone is the same thing as giving someone money they didn't earn

Purchasing power to give companies money so they can continue to produce and pay their workers who also go out to purchase and maintain the system.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANOTHER OBVIOUS BAIT THREAD HUH? GUESS IT'S TIME TO GET DUBBBBBSSSS

Because a portion of that same wealth is then distributed to the employees of said companies.

Meanwhile welfare does nothing but encourage people to never move up to economic ladder and creates stagnation in the lower class.

OP's shit is completely made up, because some how a grant to incentivize investment counts as "a corporate subsidy"

>tfw get the dubs

Social welfare incentivizes not working. Subsidizing corporations incentivizes literally the exact opposite of that. What about this is so hard for leftards to understand?

D U B S

>b-b-but muh trickle down

D O U B L E D U B S

do you even know what subsidies mean? they use state money to fund part of the costs of a company to artificially keep their prices lower. You are basically forced to pay money so another guy can get to keep his job because he is so useless he would never be able to find another job

TTTTTRIPLE DUBS
I'M ON FUCKING FIRE BOIS

(You)
(You)
(You)

> $59 billion on social welfare programs
Fucking kill yourself and stop posting bullshit stats. Medicaid alone is $365 billion.

whitehouse.gov/interactive-budget

and paying money to corporations is welfare. subsidizing corporations incentivizes these corporations to be less competitive and deliver a shitty product without outside competition. why should I be forced to pay 30% more for a shitty american product when I can get the same for cheaper from China?
What about this is so hard for leftards to understand?

you dumb faggot, you are the leftard, since you are for subsidizing companies

(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)

The poor should have better lobbyists.

Also, implying that Dem-retards are not as responsible.

Yo who cares, you faggots?
Check these dubs out and ignore OP's obvious bait!
(You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)

(You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You)

(You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

>liberals will support this

>use money to create more expansions and business
>surprised that it create jobs
typical Australian education

Swedes are always total commies or total facist serfs. No in-between with these people.

MORE DUBS MORE SCRUBS

LITERALLY ON FUCKING FIRE. THIS THREAD IS LIT MY BOIS

>more half truths
Leftcucks call not taxing corporations more a subsidy and says that the government is spending money on them
The left is full of liars without sources

>Taking less money from someone is the same thing as giving someone money they didn't earn

So you're lieing by torturing statistics to make them work.
Social Security: $882 billion
Healthcare: $937 billion
Social Welfare: $1.8 Trillion
A little higher than $1.8 trillion

>Tax Breaks as subsidy
Ok, so right off the bat this can only be true if you believe all money belongs to the government and anything they let you keep is a subsidy.
Tax breaks are not now nor are they ever a subsidy. If you feel this way then you have to acknowledge the following social welfare.
Each person gets a $6,300 Standard Deduction. This is by definition a tax break. There are about 290 million people who pay federal taxes.
$1.827 Trillion in tax breaks.

So right here we have the proper comparison as follows:
$3.7 Trillion in subsidies for social welfare programs
vs
$92 billion in corporate subsidies.

Bro, just check these dubs

Nice math, now check these dubs

libertarianism is a jewish trick

Most corporate subsidies are the public, through the government, paying companies in return for recycling, properly disposing waste, and not polluting.

So after you subtract the $59 billion the leftists incorrectly consider "corporate subsidies" then at most it's $33 billion, but I'd wager even that number is suspect.

Fuck you and your gay ass manipulative statistics. The government is a bunch of greedy fucking crooks and they deserve nothing.

Rolling now. Singles = Trump becomes Prez. Doubles = Shillary kills herself
Triples = Trump executes Shillary on live TV.

So close.

Please kek allow me to be as blessed as these individuals
>post ahegao

59 billion a year on social welfare seems like an insane lowball, that's less than two hundred bucks a year per head. I honestly don't even know how you can misread the USes budget badly enough to come up with that number.

Heh, pretty good kid
Now watch THIS
*unsheates dubs*

>59 billion

What jewified numbers are these?

if you don't think loan guarantees and free money is a subsidy, what is a subsidy in your mind?

The rich provide jobs.

The poor are parasites.

Kill yourself.

N-nani...?!

yeah those stupid rich conservatives...

>supports shillary who has george soros backing her

Conservatives want to abolish both user.

For every dollar in food stamps 1.6 dollars in economic activity is created.

Kys, double digit IQ conservacuck.

>"""""""corporate subsidies"""""""

Like 99% of that is agricultural and energy subsidies. And those subsidies don't just pad bottom lines, they make it so poor people can afford milk and electricity.

"Corporate subsidies" are literally another form of welfare for poor citizens.

That was true. It is no longer true.

Duh dubz

>democrats
Enough sad

I invested $900 into stocks last month and gave $100 to charity. In your fucked up mind, I gave rich people 9x more than I gave poor people.

You seem to have forgotten nearly 2.4 trillion dollars there OP.

nationalpriorities.org/budget-basics/federal-budget-101/spending/

Conservashits? Most corporate welfare goes to Liberal Progressive Cuckold companies like Yahoo and Google along with Left Wing Media conglomerates. Asshole. Educate yourself.

>two second google search

Total government spending on welfare annually (not including food stamps or unemployment) $131,900,000,000

that rounds out to 59 billion or so right

>ignores Social Security, medicare and medicaid which together tops America's giant Military Industrial Complex
>presumably encouraging the democratic party which supported the automobile corporate bailout

>leaving out military spending on purpose

bullshit graph

Both of those things are important.

Corporate subsidies help the economy by creating more jobs, and social welfare keeps people from living on the streets then dying and accomplishing nothing. Welfare lets them at least live to consume which, again, helps the economy.

Man most of you retards don't know the first fucking thing about politics, do you?

Is the summer thing really just a myth because it's starting to seem truer and truer every year.

>Soldiers appears to be an awesome person...
>NO WAIT HE IS AN EVIL NIGGER BECAUSE HE WANTS A WHITE WOMAN GRRRR WHITE WOMEN OR ANY WOMEN FOR THAT MATTER DON'T WANT ME SO I DON'T WANT SOME STUPID NIGGERRRRR TO HAVE ON EITHER ARGGGHGHHH!

So who will clean the toilets and the streets? Immigrants I pressume? Either pay lower class workers proper wages or say YES to brown black and yellow "refugees" to do the dirty jobs.

>Keynesianists lack of economic understanding on full display

And where did that food stamp money come from?? It was taken from someone else who would have otherwise used it to stimulate the economy

You owe that user an apology.

wat?

by the way thats only federal spending and does not include state spending

lel makes u think hah ;>

this, everyone in this thread is going full retard, no one is owed god damn shit

The only sector that receives substantial amounts of subsidies is farming and green.

if you want to know the answer please look into north carolna's tax credit for the film industry
see here in NC we have tons of people on food stamps, I know I see them daily, all of them are on some serious drugs.
meanwhile only tow years ago I was applying fora job working on the set of iron man 3, filmed near my house. I was making hundreds every week, more than any other place around here. And then?
NC cut that tax credit, calling it "corporate welfare"
Film industry gone overnight
they spent 300 million in NC in one year and only got 10% back in tax credits
so now, knowing this, tell me, exactly what is your defense at giving out welfare to fat fucking drug addicts when productive members of society can't just NOT pay as much in taxes as an incentive to set up their business