MARVEL HAS TURNED INTO LITERAL SHIT SUPPORTING THE LEFT FAGGOTS!

More of this issue: imgur.com/gallery/eOAuv#to37KYd

OTHER SHIT:
i.imgur.com/limfCag.jpg
i.imgur.com/p00L2gp.jpg
i.imgur.com/ETMsmS0.jpg
i.imgur.com/nNUvsIA.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/eOAuv#to37KYd
popcultureuncovered.com/2016/04/18/comics-youve-got-your-diversity-so-why-dont-you-buy-them/
i.imgur.com/p00L2gp.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Has turned into
Correction: Has always been.

Now fuck off back to Sup Forums and kill yourself.

What did she become obsessed with like most girls? The gender wage gap? Equal rights? Ruining fun?

>american "comics"

>Sup Forums will still buy this

>imgur.com/gallery/eOAuv#to37KYd

Math and science.

who reads comics?

>children (well man-children too)

who's most susceptible to propaganda?

>children

>Contemporary anything

Did I mention they turned Captain America into a hydra spy which is basically a Nazi and made a black guy replace him?

Fucking liberals.

>they have fallen for the diversity meme
popcultureuncovered.com/2016/04/18/comics-youve-got-your-diversity-so-why-dont-you-buy-them/

Mexican, he's the son of illegal immigrants.

>they had something I didn't
>a Y chromosome
BITCH DO YOU NOT KNOW ABOUT ANY FEMALE X-MEN ARE THEY NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?

#HailHydra

is there any reason Sup Forums wouldn't buy this?

Chad's cock

>getting all that radiation

there is studies were the exposition to x-rays in radiographies are related to cancer in the long term. I remember one of these that said that dentists used the "panorex" so lightly and that it is related to brain tumors like 20 years late. They recommended to supplant the radiography with ultrasounds and CT.

this. They stop caring about it in the moment as they get it their way.

Now enjoy your transgender Black Widow facing the problem of which bathroom he should use.

why are you guys shocked that children's comic book stories invented by Jewish writers from Manhattan are pozzed and SJW as fuck?

Shes right guys because no female superheros exist, they never have.........
never

She's immune to cancer
Because she's the cancer

Hydra is haram. Hail Red Ahmed!

Why would a home economics teacher be impress that you were wasting time in her class room?

what

Punisher MAX is pretty based tho

BBC

>popcultureuncovered.com/2016/04/18/comics-youve-got-your-diversity-so-why-dont-you-buy-them/

Comments are closed.

What a surprise.

if gender is as the left says it is, a "social construct" then why does it matter to them that male characters be changed to female, black etc?

>Sales will be initially low, keep flooding the market until the diversity is normalized and you’ll see sales go up. It might take a bit, but we need this.

Why?

I miss old jews, at least they were more subtle in their meddling.
Today's generation understand the concept of nuance.

is this real?

Do all those heroes even have Y chromosomes?
Not all of them are humans after all.

No, it's an obv edit you silly qt german.

The neo nazi suicide bombing is real though

Cock.

because cmon man its 2016 get with it

>who's most susceptible to propaganda?
Women.

The Human Torch on the far left is the original, he's a synthezoid and doesn't have any genes or chromosomes. Also, there are female equivalents of all those male heroes.

> Certainly, this is not demographic perfection: “white female” seems to be the dominant category, there’s still a ways to go in getting more Asian- and Hispanic-led books on the market, and religion is seldom seriously represented in comics. But like I said, this is a lot better than five years ago.
why?
> Yes, the publishers have a responsibility to promote their diverse titles
why?
> Your diverse books are waiting, and more can come if it’s what you really want. You, the readers, need to show the companies that the call for diversity is real, and not just a vocal minority.
WHY????

I was always wondering, do people actually read comics or is it a hollywood meme?
I never met anyone who would actually read comics and the biggest nerds that I new were weebs and read mangas and not American super hero comics.
It seems that this obsession with Xmen comics is pretty Bazinga-tier and not really what majority of "real nerds" do.

What do you think? Of course it isn't fucking real.

This one is.

Post the male version.

WHAT ABOUT FUCKING SPIDER WOMAN? SHE HULK? POWER GIRL? CAPTAIN MARVEL? (marvel, not dc), CANNONBALL? WTF IS THIS HORSESHIT DID THEY TOO HAVE PENISES?

I want to see this too

The male Thor hammer thought he was unworthy and Jane foster was the only one who could pick it up no one else was worthy.

why does this still surprise anyone? Marvel has been leftist filth since day one.

There's that one comic floating around here where wonder woman (I think) use her whip of truth on someone and then gets BTFO because they are still mansplaining at her.

Then there's that comic where you got some obese female super hero who are in a partnership with a man who is so fit /fit/ would be ready to go straight for him.

You should always expect the worst in this business.

Who the fuck "reads" comics?. Grow up or kill yourself.

liberals only have a selective memory.

What 4 letters? it escapes me

I just realized the German was asking about an edit, fuck.

Comics should come with trigger warnings for the alt right.

oh oh oh

SWEDEN fix your country before coming on Sup Forums

Cunt, presumably.

Gotta indoctrinate them while they're young.

Underrated

I hope their sales continue tanking to serve as a warning to other industries

Comic books have been degenerate for ages

RRRRRREEEEEEEEE

Try to stop me.

>i.imgur.com/p00L2gp.jpg

There's no way this is real.

Marvel and DC are utter dogshit.

Dark Horse and Image are better. At least when they go about SJW BS it's somewhat subtle.

>shit this speech is too motivational and sensible
>clearly we should frame it by having the people who listened to it literally behave like muslim extremists

I don't know anymore. i can't even be bothered to care

is this samus?

Enjoy your cancer in 5 years you stupid fat bitch.

For the last fucking time in the third comic book thread, it's not marvel going to shit, it's Disney ruining it all who own marvel

Your flag looks jewish.

hahhahaHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.

But how do we know they aren't ironically shitposting?

How so?

Loooool

>wants lesbian niggress comic to sell better
>doesn't even know if it's still in circulation

What a stupid cunt

This

Holy shit I'm #HailHydra now.

>american comics

Sup Forums doesn't buy or read comics

...with tumblr

Only people who buys comics on Sup Forums are DCfags

OH SHIT

THEY KNOW

>mansplaining

hahahahahahahahahaha what?

I did, Punisher Max is legend

>Everyone that I dislike or find ugly is a creep
Women altering the meaning of words as always.

Let's see what Sup Forums have to say.

Nope, they hate it too.

Made by Ben himself.

>Cyclops has two eye lenses on his visor.

HE'S NOT A FUCKING CYCLOPS THEN, IS HE?!?!?

what the fuck

If you think about it now that most comics have gone full SJW there is a gap in the market. Someone should make a comic and the main character is the embodiment of Sup Forums it'll get noticed because it sets itself aside from the other, politically correct comics and you could even redpill normies. All while making a nice amount of dosh.

Wait, those comics are actually Marvel? I thought they were fan fiction.

Red Skull,

>A Nazi

>Using suicide bomber tactics.

Fucking pick one Marvel.

They're trying to imply we're no better than the radical muslims we despise.

It's not that far-fetched.

my sides

Biclops.

I would do that, but unfortunately I can't draw.

Look up "Pig Man, the Islamist's terrorist."

Just delete marvel products from your cultural awareness. As a white male you shouldnt be consuming Hollyjew crap anyway since it promotes white genocide. Comic books jumped the shark in that respect a long, long time ago.

Stick to classic literature (the latin and greeks classics) and history books, preferably pre-1945 stuff.

From time to time you get a standout movie like 300 or Passion of Christ that somehow slipped through the enrichment machinery.

And if you cant get yourself to skip out on that, at least DONT PAY THEM for it.