So i'm hacking up a lung as smokers tend to do and this all came out from one fit...

so i'm hacking up a lung as smokers tend to do and this all came out from one fit? i smoked like 6 cigs today so i can understand why but.. is this unnatural aside from smoking already being unnatural and unhealthy? this might just be advanced lung butter but maybe i'm wrong.

21, been smoking for 2 years. and i hope i grossed someone out.

You have cancer

Have fun

thanks for the diagnosis it's about time i kicked daisies

Quit smoking. Get a vape pen or something. Use lower and lower level nicotine liquid as you go to get yourself off of it.

Vaping isn't safe and harmless, but its a lot less damaging to your body than cigarettes.

Judging by the clotted mucus it is still early stage.

You'll probably survive.

It will just be uncomfortable and annoying for a few years if you get treatment.

Then a normal life will continue, maybe short of breath if you use stairs.

>tfw smoked a pack a day for a decade
>tfw never once coughed up any black shit
>tfw OP has bitch genes

I'm sure you're medically qualified to diagnose cancer based off of an android quality picture of mucus.

maybe u just smoke cigs like a fuckboi

fuck bro thats i think cancer dude i hade cancer before man just keep your head up bro an post back after yo trip to the docter

I have 4 degrees I printed and framed.

So yes, I am

>i have 4 degrees i printed and framed
>i have a hot wife with huge tits and a sports car

Its tar deposits.

Its pretty normal for smokers, but not everybody coughs them up like that. You probably still want to get a cancer screening though.

Yes, I spent money on cigarettes for 10 years and crave them to this day because I pulled a Bill Clinton.

>You can't print a wife or a sports car

I just fuck my hitachi wand and wade through stupid posts like OPs.

Honestly I feel a little stupid for not mentioning I smoke a hefty amount of weed out of a glass bowl once or twice a day if I have it. I'm sure that's why my deposits are a little chunkier and this one guy in this thread thinks I have cancer.

>smokes heavily
>coughs up chunks
>still sure they can't have cancer

W/e you say broseph

Never said I couldn't, in fact dying wouldn't be the worst thing in the world (granted I'd off myself before I withered to a skeleton in a hospital bed), just that it's a little silly to diagnose cancer from a single picture. I was wondering about bronchitis or some shit, you guys watch too many movies.

>Sees clear sign of lung issue
>Individual smokes heavily

Bitch, I've seen three family members die to cancer when they showed the smallest symptoms.

Shit my stupid as dirt grandmother didn't want to go to the doctor because it was only a little bit of blood in her stool, despite having full coverage. Bam, cancer, dead 6 months later.

Bitch please, its a doctor visit, a co-pay, and maybe an X-ray.

I've never had someone be this aggressively concerned about me. Honestly thanks, can't hurt to check.

RIP user

quality post