When will he be impeached?

When will he be impeached?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/05/17/politics/al-green-impeachment-call/index.html
newsweek.com/trump-impeachment-process-charlottesville-phttp://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/15/politics/cohen-articles-of-impeachment/index.htmlesident-651925
edition.cnn.com/2017/11/15/politics/cohen-articles-of-impeachment/index.htmlesident-651925
youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never! Two Scoops! Two Genders! Two Terms! MAGA!

Shut the fuck up you filthy kike. Don't make me go ful Shoah on your Hebrew ass.

Shoah never happened dipshit

>When will he be impeached?
>>>

OH GOD IT'S ANOTHER TEDIOUS SNOWFLAKE THREAD.

Fuck off, snowflake. Melt.

You have to be 18 to post here.

Not soon enough.

for what?

is trump just a puppet that gets all the bad things on his name and then gets impeached?

The impeachment process has already begun. Expect to see significant movement after the midterm candidates take their seats in the House.
edition.cnn.com/2017/05/17/politics/al-green-impeachment-call/index.html
newsweek.com/trump-impeachment-process-charlottesville-phttp://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/15/politics/cohen-articles-of-impeachment/index.htmlesident-651925

Very soon. It is only a matter of time. I predict it will happen sometime in the next week or two.

LOL

>cnn
>newsweek

I ask again, For What? Donald Trump has not lied, he has stood for American values, and has not been a pushover like our last two.

This is from May dipshit. He's not getting Impeached and these moron leftists are fucking unhinged.

Even if he lied about something or a multitude of things, lying is not a crime. Only lying under oath is a crime.

Never

Stop forcing this meme

>I ask again,
No, you lie. Probably not for the first time.

WONG!!
It's from May.
It's from August.
It's from November.
It is happening.
edition.cnn.com/2017/11/15/politics/cohen-articles-of-impeachment/index.htmlesident-651925

I bet you are a bottom and your BF is gender neutral. Beta Fag.

What's it matter? Even if these glue huffers Impeach him, there is zero proof that he committed a crime and then if he did you would have to get the vote in a Repub Congress. Not habbening...

Not soon enough.

We're both bottoms, actually.

You people are retarded. Bill Clinton was impeached. It doesn't mean you're removed from office.

>When will he be impeached?
For what this time you fucking crybabies?

When you lose your virginity.

Justin Bieber? That looks like Justin Bieber. Manlier, but it looks a lot like Justin Bieber.

op knows it doesn't mean trump leaves the oval office, right? right?

ha lol he won't, your stuck with him for the next 7 years

He probably won't be impeached because Congress can't get their sh-- together but he may resign because let's face it he's way outta his league and all his family members are gonna be catchin charges

I can't believe there are people still dumb enough to support Trumo. Especially on Sup Forums when he's so anti-consumer when it comes to the internet.

House Democrats introduced articles of impeachment Wednesday, November 8, against President Donald Trump. Rep. Steve Cohen, D-Tennessee, introduced five articles of impeachment that include obstruction of justice for Trump's decision to fire former FBI Director James Comey, two emoluments clause violations, undermining the independence of the federal judiciary and undermining the freedom of the press.
"The time has come to make clear to the American people and to this President that his train of injuries to our Constitution must be brought to an end through impeachment," he said.
"There are many reasons why I think the President is an awful President, an awful person, but not all those reasons rise to the level of impeaching a sitting President. We are not seeking his impeachment because of what he did before he was President," Rep. Luis GutiƩrrez, D-Illinois, one of the bill's co-sponsors, said beside Cohen.
White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders responded in a statement, saying time spent calling for Trump's impeachment "would be better spent focusing on tax relief for American families and businesses."

I've been waiting to use this image

you live in a dreamworld

my guess is that next year the dems will try to rally voters by running on an impeachment platform. if it works, he will be impeached mid 2019. if the democrats are not successful in taking congress and the senate, hell serve his term, but he wont be elected to a second term.

He won't be impeached

It will be more like that scene from Highlander where he's ran out of town

Oh, ok...so lying outside of oath....isn't so bad. Wow...

>Any day now!
>He's done for now!
>It's really going to happen!

Every day for the past year.

Maybe the left should start working on a platform that doesn't alienate the majority of Americans instead of obsessing over Trump.

when you don't let up on the attack

you just blew my fucking mind

I am sure you have been waiting to use this image

But I'm not sure why

The right should prepare their anus cavities for Nov 2018.
That's all I have to say.

He means that he won't be impeached for lying if it's not under oath, not that it's necessarily okay to do
Jesus

Tomorrow

>majority of Americans
>more Americans voted for HDawg than t.Dildo

since when do you appoint vice presidents dumbshit

Fuck! all those thing would be legal, too!

98% chance that the Dems take the whitehouse right?

He'll quit before he's impeached. Only a maniacal moron would string it along enough to get impeached.

Thanks for clarifying that.
Makes total sense now.
Fucking Trumptards....

Nixon appointed Ford. Ford was not elected.

Logic and facts aren't something republicans understand

Their platform is still shit.

>Vote for us or you're a racist, sexist, deplorable!

No wonder they lost to reality star with no experience.

Keep up the smug. It's really working for you!

>Maybe the left should start working on a platform that doesn't alienate the majority of Americans instead of obsessing over Trump.
Err you do realize the vast majority of Americans are liberal right?

Wrong election....but your statistics are probably close for 2020. No chance in hell for Trump to win a 2nd term.

Flynn just flipped so it's just a matter of time

The noose is tightening around his fat orange neck

>illustrated using 2016 election state winners
Are you mentally retarded or just incredibly stupid?

This is just a hook
There's no bait at all

If Trump doesnt stroke out or have a heart attack in the next 3 years, his chances of winning a second term don't look that great.

>No chance in hell for Trump to win a 2nd term.

Dems are still running the same tired shit. I was hoping such a devastating loss in 2016 would force them to adjust their platform, but they refuse to change.

Winter is coming snowflakes only get stronger in winter. So suck it up buttercup

>You clicked on the wrong thumbnail, omg you fuggin idiot, trump is done! done!

calm down

never , amerifats need an asshole similar to them to represent them

Dude all he does is lie. You aren't paying attention. And he is rolling over left and right in every foreign policy out there. Tell me how he isn't the biggest push over in the history of the USA

Why would they change their platform right now? Don't need to do anything until late 2018 to 2019.

>Err you do realize the vast majority of Americans are liberal right?

They used to be before the left went off the fucking deep end.

And, he says mean things, too!!!!!!

>i don't understand population density: the post

All that red and Trump still got fewer votes

here's hoping

Trump has pretty much guaranteed a Dem win next go around

more laws that mean nothing, are you people ever useful?

Watergate forced resignation within a year of any serious accusations using even 70's technology. The fact that in 2017 nothing has really happened to this point after a year means he won't be impeached. Don't get your hopes up.

Because they lost congress, the senate, and the whitehouse?!

Shouldn't that be a wake up call that your message is shit, and the voting public isn't buying it?

Maybe this will help.

One simple answer to your question: Fuck off liberal fag

I'm sorry, who's president right now?

i believe congress will be part of that decision of appointing a vice president. not sure

>you would have to get the vote in a Repub Congress
That's only three votes.
>mccain
>mckowski
>mccollins

Not worried at all. Mid-terms will be the beginning of the end for any GOP majority...and possibly be the end of Trumps presidency.

youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk

Join us.

So... you guys don't know a fucking thing about politics, do you...

No, he'll be re-elected.

Because we all know how well projections work.

Didn't Drumpf lose the popular vote?
Does that mean anything?

Join us.

No. It literally doesn't. Read the Constitution.

The same could be said about the right. Your most vocal group currently is the Alt Right.

You get your macros from facebook. What do you know?

It's almost as if we only have a choice between two conservative parties.

Is democracy supposed to be a popularity contest?

>Drumpf

How exactly? He's about to raise taxes on the tards that voted for him, in addition to those that didn't.

the funny thing about this is people unironically think being impeached means something

google, actually

That was Hillary Clinton's platform. Most of us on the left don't give a shit about identity politics and want to work towards universal healthcare, living wages, reducing income inequality, breaking up the banks, and reduced college tuition.

Is he going to raise taxes above the rate of inflation? Provide a link to evidence