Hey Sup Forums, im a retard so i can't figure it out on my own

hey Sup Forums, im a retard so i can't figure it out on my own.

will 12 of these "m365" pills and 4 of these "m367"pills kill me in my sleep tonight?

yes

no

maybe

Possibly

perhaps

Ye thts like 100 mg of hydro n a fuckload of tylenol, the tylenol will kill ur liver n then the hydro will depress ur heart, first ul feel rly good, then ul feel rly weird, then ul feel rly slumped but unable to sleep, and eventually when the hydro reaches ur liver, ul b dead, take like 7 shots just in case

I don't know

Not unless you pass out, throw up in your sleep, and choke on it. Even if you have a low BMI, this is unlikely.

Actly i took like 50 or 60 mg i bet ud hav to take a bit more to kill u tbh

sandwich

liver failure isn't that quick. If that is your reasoning for the cause of death then no he won't be dying in his sleep tonight.

I'm gonna say no based on experience.

im taking it that it's not enough from these guys

You never know until you try

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄░░░░░
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄░░░
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄░
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀░░░░░░░
▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀░░░░░░░ U HAVE BEEN SPOOKED BY THE
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄░░░░░
░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄░░░░░ SPOOKY SCARY SKELETON
░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█░░░
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░ SEND THIS TO 4 PPL OR SKELETONS WILL SCARE YOU WHILE YOU´RE SLEEPING

lol you'd need at least 30+ to be sure. You're just gonna ravage your liver and live a horrible life of day to day nonstop suffering until you finally stop half-assing your suicide attempts and do it right.

unless you have a hardcore depressant to couple it with, you'll probably throw up before you pass out.

any recommendations, trying to fall asleep and die.

these are just the pills we had tonight. Willing to go get shit, just wanna do it right and not live in pain from doing it wrong.

think about it this way; your body has been hardened by millions of years of probability to survive. If you don't utilize another part of your brain that has been developed over the same amount of time (your brain), you won't win against it. Make it certain or don't bother.

Maybe depends on your size an how often you use. I'm 6'4 265lbs an I use often so it wouldn't kill me

not replying to this post will

save up more pills, take with alcohol, and also get some anti nausea meds that people use before going on flights. Then you'll be good to go.