i give you succ for rec

bl-wojobs aint what they used to be

Have you not listened to Deltron 3030?
Listen to Mikgazer Volume 1.
Listen to NoMeansNo - Wrong

Listen to Between The Buried And Me - Colors
Listen to Cornelius - Fantasma
Listen to Novos Baianos - Acabou Chorare

I find it rather touching that you still respond to anons in the other thread, that's a really kind thing to do. Anyhow I'd recommend trying;
>Audrey Fall - Mitau. (57 mins. Post-rock). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=uebu3ORu3uk
>Ought - Sun Coming Down. (40 mins. Post-punk/ Art Punk). Would recommend based on Television. Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=fEQyi6eCxWw
Enjoy the rest of your day user and stay in a positive state of mind. Also could you please tell me what the rainbow album in the second row is as well as the pink mountainous landscape on the third? I'm a sucker for pretty album covers.

Sleep tight user, and if you haven't already try;
>Iggy Pop - The Idiot. (39 mins. Art rock/ Post-punk). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=9BBAEUOOFKQ.

I'd personally recommend keeping to the 50 album chart, no offense though it seems like you sorta ran out of ideas on the fourth set and chose albums that you only marginally liked, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Would recommend;
>Au-Dessus - End of Chapter. (47 mins. Atmospheric black metal/ Atmospheric sludge metal). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=eflYfllVa6I
>Blur - 13. (67 mins. Alternative rock/ Art rock/ Indie rock). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=WsPux2nKoJ4
Get cozy and have a nice day!

>no offense though it seems like you sorta ran out of ideas on the fourth set and chose albums that you only marginally liked

I'm interested to hear why you think this? None offense taken but I'm a pretty big fan of everything on my chart. I try to limit my chart to 1 album per artist so obviously I like some more than others but my chart isn't even in order. So I'm curious.

Thanks for the recommendations dude. Always meant to get into Blur.

Yuri Gagarin has fucking awesome album covers, wish I was more into their music.

Maybe listen to some Sparks or BATS or the new Idles album.

A lot of the artists on there felt a little more "obligatory" so to speak coupled with artists like Blink-182 and MCR which whilst I can understand one's like for them on the basis of nostalgia can't otherwise see how someone could enjoy them; suppose its a lack of perspective on my part (being forced to listen to Blink-182 on a daily basis by my sister throughout my child-hood probably played a part in that). That being said love the Sonic CD soundtrack, which version did you prefer? Finished it a couple days ago after putting it off forever and thankfully got the good ending. That being said the special stages are janky as hell and the bosses are hilariously pathetic. Surprised by how much fun it was though overall.

I'll give Brutalism a go, been meaning to get around to that eventually. Thanks for the recommendations.

Eh I guess that's fair. I did grow up with MCR but I didn't actually really grow up with Blink, I guess that was a little bit before my time (I'm 19) so I actually only got into Enema of the State this year. IDK I just think it's lots of fun, I'm not much of a serious music listener I'll be honest. It's pretty easy to win me over with a good pop hook. And yeah I know a lot of my taste is a bit obligatory but I guess that's what I get for being young when I started using Sup Forums and not really being into much music before I started using it in the first place. Honestly though my chart is a bit top heavy with obligatory meme albums because those are the first that came to mind, again, my list isn't in order.

Anyways, Brutalism is awesome. Hope you enjoy.

oh, and the Japanese soundtrack is superior but that's not to say I don't also fuck heavily with the US soundtrack. Both great. Love the music in Sonic games, considered adding the Sonic Adventure 2 OST over the Sonic CD one but ultimately felt the CD one is more consistent/current for me and the Adventure 2 one is mostly just something I love for nostalgia.

nice yuri, try vibravoid
im sure youd like tom waits

also here's another chart of mine of my top 10 albums of each year this decade aside from this year. It starts at 2016 and ends with EPs from the decade after 2010. Really had fun making this chart, made me realize how little I listened to in 2014, was really grasping for straws on that one.

woaw that chart fucking sucks

well give me some better fucking albums to listen to then dude lmao

Why don't you knob jockeys post the artist - album names in your charts?

Are you worried it'll make your chart less aesthetically pleasing? Do you hang this chart up in your room or something?

It's just that I made that 2010s chart with topsters and I made my top 100 in neverendingchartrendering. I guess I'll shop in the album titles eventually. If there's an album title you want to know from my chart just feel free to ask and I'll give you the album title.

uuuuhhmmmm guys'm........ i'm

How am I supposed to know what album I'd like to know? Whichever has the prettiest cover? In that case, what's the one to the right of Art Angels, looks freaky?

Baroness - Purple

Hoodoo Gurus - Stoneage Romeo
Simon & Garfunkel - Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme
Very interesting taste, try John Lennon - Plastic Ono Band
Something tells me you'll like The Police - Regatta De Blanc
Cluster - Cluster II
Listen to the new Ariel Pink if you haven't already
This is a risky rec, but maybe you'd like Flying Microtonal Banana by King Gizzard.

thanks lads
I now have enough recs to actually keep me busy
probs won't spam the chart until I remake it

Good morning

Have you listened to American Football?

Can - Future Days
Neu! - Neu! '75
Thomas Koner - Permafrost
Santana - Caravanserai
Gentle Giant - Octopus
Sun Kill Moon - Benji

Good afternoon everyone. I am out so phoneposting. Also stop lazy posting people. If you can't rec, do a rate, hate, or any other comment.
Sonny Sharrock - Ask The Ages and Space Ghost Coast To Coast OST
Drudkh- Blood In Our Wells
Sigh - Imaginary Sonicscape
Dir En Grey - Uroboros
Pan.Thy.Monium - Khaooohs and Kon-Fus-Ion

some nice indie in there
check out the chameleons and deerhunter
hey man
you might like arthur russel

looking for patrician recs

the best of muse really takes this one to a whole nother level
8/10

why specifically the best of muse?

+Dead Kennedys, Pink Floyd, Rolling Stones
+Mercyful Fate, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Black Sabbath, King Crimson
+++Fallout 2 soundtrack
Actually meant to put that on my chart, that's where the white spot is
+King Crimson, Pink Floyd, Marty Robbins, Dead Kennedys

it captures the feeling of the chart very well,representing everything else in there, while somehow managing to be unexpected and brilliant
I mean, it just comes out of nowhere and makes it all so much better
i absolutely love it

pere ubu - the modern dance
deathspell omega - paracletus

roy montgomery - the allegory of hearing

Iгop Цимбpoвcький [Ihor Cymbrows'kyj] - Przyjdź aniele

tame impala - innerspeaker

Pretentious cocksucker lmao

I'm not denying it, spite me as you will.

I only know like 4 things on your chart but I really like it
Lo Borges
epic
Ocean Machine: Biomech
Listen to more coltrane if you havent

>I only know like 4 things on your chart but I really like it
Thanks. Check out

Warhorse - As HeavenTurns To Ash
Samsara Blues Experiment - Long Distance Trip
Black Magick SS - Kaleidoscopic Dreams

you may enjoy j dilla
also adventure by madeon