How can i kill myself and make it look like an accident?

How can i kill myself and make it look like an accident?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jjh1W_TbUNY
cam-x.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

drink a bunch and then drive off a cliff

Trip and fall onto train tracks

cut your head off

take your brain out

if you can find it

start taking pictures of sunsets for a week. then a week later start tkaing pictures of them from atop a roof. then the third week you go out, you buy a mcdouble, you eat half of it, keep it in your hand, then turn your phones camera on, snap a few of those sunsets then OOPS you tripped off the roof.

you'll die and everyone will think of you as that guy who died doing what he loved.

Don't look both ways and "accidentally" run infront of fast moving traffic on a rainy day.

HOT FUDGE ENEMA TO DEATH!!!!

I could not die...

Why would you care about how things look after your gone?
Just go for it

I like this idea.

I too am going to kill myself, and although I'd like it to not look like suicide I'm a realist and it will be easier and more likely to succeed if I abandon that goal.

Good point. Its just that if i fail i wont be known as a depressive fuck

Why wouldn't you?

You're a fucking genious.

OD on painkillers. It'd just be treated as an overdose. Don't make any stupid overly happy or overly sad posts on social media in the weeks or days leading up to it.

Because you won't be around to give a shit

no, just a ghost.

Don't KYS
Your family loves you

Because your time on this world will be over. No more Feelings.
If your scared that your mother wont love you anymore after suicide maybe you should rethink it

Im not sad. Just life has become boring, nothing i will ever do will matter so

Ye this is a good death accident

this pic is fucking creepy

Or they would think of him as the retard who couldn't get a picture of a fucking sunset after 3 weeks.
Who then got distracted by a burger, then fell off a roof.
You'll become a fucking meme.
Got to be a better way.

The simplicity of this is pretty fantastic, tbph. Still, to be sure you die, you'd need a high roof and a lot of solitude.

>a lot of solitude.

only if you're a pussy. you can do it in front of an entire crowd and they'll think ur just a dumb teen trying to get that perfect selfie.

>high roof

that helps yeah. 4 stories is ideal.

>not calling it thinktank.jpg

So you don't think anyone should care what happens after they die? You think everyone who buys life insurance is wrong?

Yeah, but what if somehow you don't die and end up like that Million Dollar Baby tranny because some fag got you to the hospital too soon? You better have a Clint Eastwood bro too, in that case.

God I hope you're trolling

Shitpost me a lot, Sup Forums

buy plastic gun

walk out in middle of intersection waving it around

wait for cops to pull up

pretend to quickly shoot at them

/life

only works if OP is black

Ive been through the depressing phase. Now, i dont feel anything. Nothing fucking matters.at least ill leave some money for my family

Please think of how they'll feel
I know, I've had family commit suicide, it hurts

Nah man, i live in Brazil. Here, if you pretend to shoot the cops they will fake a shot to get some insurance money

Tell everyone you have information on Hillary. When you’re scheduled to testify, you’ll die from suicide before you have a chance to talk.

Nobody really cares in Brazil and even in the us people wouldnt believe me

Theyre really fucking annoying. Besides they dont help

Thats a good point
If you think money will keep or make your kids happy when their dads gone. Sure
Were talking suicide not natural cause

You'll be reminded as a retard

Ops don't do it, I'm a fellow annon so it might not matter much what I say but if I could convince you that she gets heavy before the weight has lifted, then I might actually have done something worth a fuck with my life

Please don't do this

I want to die knowing that the people who I care about will have what they need

youtu.be/Jjh1W_TbUNY

Drive a car off a steep hill. A few meters from the dive brake hard to make a brake track. It will then look like an accident

Maybe they need you

That's not an option. Plus people need food and shelter. Nobody needs a specific person.

really easy. go to the nearest beach at night and just start swimming out. don't stop. eventually you'll get too tired and drown. even if you change your mind, you won't be able to get back.

>Its an user wants to die episode
SKIP

Buuut that's not an accident

it'll look like you went for a swim idiot, have some alcohol in you too

Are you sure?
Who pays you? Who drives the bus you need to get to work? Who built the house you live in? Who prepares the meat you eat? Who loves you?
Fucking narcistic therapy is killing people
>Im fine on my own. But im gonna kill myself anyways because i think i care about nobody so nobody should care about me

Well im off to work
Guess i cant get my point across

Yes, sure.
>never leave my room
>one day swim off to fucking atlantis
>totally normal

Back in -15 my younger brother, let's say his name is Pat, and I were taken from our home into social services for....well bullshit reasons I'll say
We were moved from house to house being treated like shit from every home, we once went to the home of a crazy bitch In mertle beach, named Debra, she forced me and my lil brother to do dangerous task like electric work, Cain sawing a fucking tree that nearly killed my lil brother and I, and all that so we can eat..so one day me, her grandson ( who has tried to pull a gun on me) and my lil bro got home from high and middle, it's 110degres f we were out in the sun no shade, no water for 3 hours, he lil Kyle had the bright idea to break in though the doggy door
We get in cool down get water when she comes back raising hell and thretens to call the police on me for trespassing in the house I don't even wanna live in...the bitch threw my ass in a closet with dead bolts and a fucking board to keep me from "posing my lil brothers mind"...days go by I haven't eaten in 2 days because the bitch left me in there.. when I get out (more manual labor before I could even drink) and my lil bro has bruses and looks like a beaten and battered victim like one in the fucking movies, I tried to confront the whore, bit she threatened to throw me back in the closet and said she will have my lil brother"reeducated" (aka beat him again)
I got my lazy ass guardian at item or what ever she is to finally move us
....we get to a nice place...few days latter my lil bro complained of leg pains...month latter he was diagnosed with ostiosarcoma...we finally got out...it was hell every step of the way...but he was crippled by the deformation from the bone cancer
No longer able to walk he resorted to playing games
Just before December he lost much of his cognitive ability so he was no longer able to enjoy ga!es because they got to difficult for him to play
That December...on that winter morning...I was there holding his hand as his -

Why do moms squeeze their tits together like this? cam-x.com

My goal this birthday is to save ANY N EVERY SINGLE KID THAT I POSSIBLY CAN WHY. WELL LONG STORY I WAS BORN FIFHTING TO STAY ALIVE N BE ABLE TO LIVE. THAYS IT NEVER TALKED TO NO-ONE WHY SOME HUGE DRUNK TED KNEW MY DAD AFTER HE FAUGHT BUT THE ER N MY DON'T KNOW (MOM) DAD DIED WHEN I WAS 2 BUT EVERYONE LOVED HIM BUT HATED HIM WHY HE WAS GREAT AT EVERYTHING SO THEY GOT JEALOUS HE DIED OF CANCER THEN TED CAME AROUND AS SOON AS HE DIED OF CANCER WHY MY (MOM) WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A MOM BUT DAD'S 1ST GF MET HER FUCKED UP GOT HER PREGNANT N I WAS BORN EARLY DAD SORRY FOUND A PSYCHOTIC GOLD DIGGER NO COMMOM SENSE I KNOW SHE KILLED YOU WHY MY POP POP MADE ME LIVE WITH HIM WHY HE HATED YOU FOR KILLING MY FATHER N HIS BEST FRIEND AFTER HE GOT BACK FROM WHAT WAR BUT HIS HEAD WAS STUCK IN NAM BUT HE WAS N ALWAYS WILL BE MY DAD & MY FUCKIN HERO BECAUSE WHEN I LIVED WITH HIM FROM DON'T KNOW AFTER HE HAD HEART-ATTACKS TILL YOU KILLED YOU'RE OWN FATHER MY POPOP N FATHER MY WORLD WHY BECAUSE I HAD TO BE THE MAN IN THAT TWISTED HOUSE A HORRORS TED SMASHING ME INTO WALLS BREAKING BONES N SMASHING ME INTO EVERYTHING N ANYTHING I COULD FIND SO HE TRIED TO TOUCH MY SISTER N MOLEST HER N A FUCKED UP HILLBILLY GIANT DRUNK REDNECK WHY HE WAS A FUCKIN LOOSER THAT WAS JELOUS OF WHO MY OWN FATHER SO SAD DIED IN YOUR BED WHILE WHO DID HE HAVE YOU N HIS 2 NOT 1 2 CHILDREN BUT FUCK I WAS BORN MY DAD DIED IN HIS FUCKIN BED WORKIN 3 JOBS TRYING TO KNOW WHEN HE DIED I N MY SISTER WERE SET NO WORRIES HE KNEW HE WAS FUCKIN DYING HE KNEW ALLLLLLLL OF THE FUCKED UP HATING SICK TWISTED PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD THAT CARE ABOUT 1 FUCKIN THING MONEY N THAT'S IT HOW DO I KNOW THIS BECAUSE WHEN TED WAS AROUND & LITTLE ME YES 15 20 POUND LIL ME HAD TO PLAY DADDY IN THAT TWISTED HOUSE

--Eyes faded and his heart stopped,....for many months after that December day I've well....you can probably guess what this annon tried to do.
I drinked to forget the pain but some shit you can't forget shit like that...months pass and I start pulling my shit together...well mostly, I get the idea that I have to immortalize him some how, I'd think of naming my second son after him, and living to preserve his memory, I'm doing better now, I've taken it one step at a time.. doesn't help the pain it just eases my mind, I live for him and for those who don't get a chance to live..so Op try to live if not for your self, maby for another, try to find your purpose for this shity normie world, hell if I convinced you to live, then I've already did something worth a Damm in this world

YEAH IF WE DIDN'T EAT ALLLL OUR FUCKIN FOOD ON OUR PLATES WHAT DID HE FUCKIN DO DAY IN DAY OUT OH TRY TO FUCK MY MOTHER N MY SISTER UP BY GETTING SO SHITFACED HE HAD NO CLUE WHICH WAY WAS UP BUT BROKE MY ENTIRE FUCKIN BODY INSIDE N OUT TRYING TO GET HIM TO FUCK ME UP SO HE DIDN'T MOLEST MY OLDER BITCH SISTER FUCKED MY BODY N BRAIN UP FOR LIFE BEEN FIGHTING TO STAY ALIVE EVER SINCE & SHUT MY FUCKIN MOUTH WHY NO-ONE GAVE A FUCK EXCEPT WHO MY POPOP YEAH MOMS FATHER DAD DIED MOM USED TO WALK TO CEMETERY N SLEEP ON HIS GRAVESTONE LOST HER FUCKIN MIND JUST BLOCKED I DON'T KNOW EVERY SINGLE FUCKIN THING OUT LIKE THE DRUNK TRYING TO KILL MY SCRONNY ASS 24/7 MY POPOP CAME BACK TO DIE WHAT BECAUSE HE KNEW SOMETHING WAS GOING ON BUT I KEPT EVERYTHING INSIDE WHY MY POPPOP WAS HAVING HEART ATTACKS 24/7 N WANTED TO DIE IN FLORIDA ALONE N BE WITH HIS WIFE THAT DIED BEFORE DAD FUCKED UP N MET MY MOM N HAD ME MY POPPOP TOOK ME TO HIS HOUSE IN WHERE HE SETTLED ON DYING WHY HE KNEW WHEN N WHY TED CAME AROUND KNEW HE WAS A SICK FUK BUT I NEVER TOLD HIM WHAT I Was doing why he was dying with what oh heart attacks small man just like me but he was a REAL FUCKIN MAN TOLD ME SHIT ABOUT MY ENTIRE FUCKED UP FAMILY TREE DAD'S FARHER HIS MESSED UP DAUGHTERS N HOLY SHIT WHY WE NEVER STOPPED TO SEE HIM WHILE I LIVED WITH HIM TO DIE TOLD ME MY FUCKED UP MOM KILLED MY FATHER N WAS SCARED SHE WOULD KILL HIM BUT DID NOT NEED TO RUSH BACK TO PLAY DAY N GET MY BODY N BRAIN SMASHED 24/7 NOT KNOWING WHAT DAY WILL BE MY LAST YES HAD EVERY SINGLE FUCKED UP BODY INJURY N BRAIN INGURIES WHY MY MOTHER JUST PUT A SMILE ON HER SICK FACE N LISTENED N SOMETIMES WATCHED HIM TOSS MY 20 LB BODY INTO WALLS ANYTHING POSSIBLE HE WAS A SICK DRUNK HUGE FUCK UP BUT HER FATHER MY REAL POPPOP BOTH BUSTED THEIR ASSES THEIR ENTIRE LIVES FOR 1 THING TO BE A FUCKIN MAN N BE HAPPY WHEN MY DAD DIED IN THE SAME BED I WAS DYING IN

Try to find your purpose, if you want to sruce up your life join a military and go on mission, every day you live you feel purpose and feel more alive, if you wanna change the world do like big ANNON does and hack normies and show the world who's having fun, hell learn to male innovations, draw a comic that on day the normies will call racist because it's on Sup Forums there's a fuck load one can do in this world

OH MY KNOW IT ALL FATHER'S SISTER COMES TO MY SHITHOLE APT IN DEC 2016 CALLS 911 OH FUCK I SAID BETTER MAKE SURE THEY KILL ME WHY I CAN'T FUCKIN PISS OR SHIT. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO PISS OR SHIT GUESS WHAT YOU CAN'T EAT OR DRINK GAINED WEIGHT DYING IN THIS FUCKED UP Shithouse every time I could not even walk why I was diagnosed with so many twisted gi issues can't shit eat sleep drink or piss why when you're born n have to stay awake so the drunk doesent MOLEST your older sister or kill her I TRIED to get him to fuck me up why oh no-one liked me why oh a man just like my father n my POPPOP but POPPOP taught me to keep everything in n get the fuck away as soon as my sister n my mother were safe same ones that want me dead go to every single hospital trying to get help for myself after I finally got rid of the fucked up drunk ted how by calling 911 but the who oh police did not care why they didn't like me why because I was born. called 911 1 day because truly thought my sister's gonna die that night why it was 24/7 in that outhouse 911 calls back while who oh my twisted sister was cowaeing behind me askin me to same shit take him killin me so she didn't get molested n killed they call back who 911 my sick mom picks up phone so did I but I just listened they asked any prob she says NO PROLLY KIDS PLAYIN ON PHONE BUT SENT OUT N OFFICER TO CHECK HE SAW BIG DUMBASS DRUNK AS FUK TED RUNNING FROM HIM SO DRUNK HE TRIED TO GET INTO MY OLDER SISTERS ROOM WHERE I HAD A DOOR WITH A SHIT LOCK KEEPING MY SISTER ALIVE WHILE SHE IS BALLING HER EYES OUT IN FEAR

THE COP OBVIOUSLY HEARS HIM SO I TELL HIM GO FUK TO SELF SIK FUK OPENED THE DOOR N FINALLY SAID FUCK IT IS HE GONNA KILL ME WITH AN OFFICER WATCHING IF SO OH WELL I DIE GET ME OUT OF THUS HELL 1ST TIME MY OLDET SISTER TALKED BACK TO HIM N MYSELF MADE SURE HE WOULDN'T TOUCH MY SIS EVER AGAIN HE RAN LIKE THE BIG BITCH HE WAS WHERE OH NEXT DOOR A BATHROOM N PRETENDED NOTHING HAPPENED HOW DID THAT GO COP TOOK HIS SILLY ASS N THREW HIM IN CUFFS NEXT TO MY MAILBOX BUT MY TWISTED MOTHER DID NOT WANT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO HER DRUNK FUK NO CARES ABOUT I DONNO HER CHILDREN'S LIFE SHE FOUGHT WITH THE COP SAYING NOTHIN HAPPENED GO FIGURE SICK LADY SO HAD TO EXPLAIN TO WHO OH MY OLDER SISTER THE COP JUST LEFT N MOM IS DRIVING HIM TO HIS MOMMIES HOUSE I TOLD MY SISTER AS WE BOTH WATCHED MY MOM N THE DRUNK DRIVE AWAY WITH MY SISTER BALLING HER EYES OUT N ME SAYING OH FUK COPS REALLY DON'T DO SHIT HAD TO EXPLAIN TO MY SISTER THE DRUNK MIGHT CHOP MOMMY UP N PUT HER IN WODDS OR LAKE N COME BACK TO MURDER US SO HAD NO CHOICE IT S CALLED FIGHT OR FLIGHT IN THE REAL MEDICAL FIELD THAT'S WHEN YOUR ENTIRE BRAIN N BODY WORK AS 1 ALWAYS WARCHIN KNOWING SOME ONE WILL TRY TO KILL YOU N MOLEST YOU N YOUR OLDER SISTER SORRY I AM A MAN SO I DID EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO PROTECT WHY DIDN'T WANT MY SISTER OR MORHER TO GET MOLEDTED OR KILLED THAT WAS AFTER I WATCHED MY MOTHER KILL HER OWN FATHER NEVER EVER WILL I EVER FORGET THAT DAY NEVER WHY MY POPPOP WAS A FUCKIN MAN A WAR VET STILL FIGHTING THE HOUSE WE ALL GREW UP IN N DIED IN SO MUCH HAPPENEF IN THAT HOUSE

Pat looked similar to the kid on the right

Wear headphones and listen to music really loud and walk down the train tracks. It gets written up as an accidental death but the cops all know it's a suicide.

I said a specific person. If my bus driver died someone else would drive the bus.

I got home from school that day where is my sister hiding in her room where is my pop-up he was my world and he always will be why because he's a f****** man that was my father Heather my mother killed my old father the one that died when I was too years old how do I know this because my grandfather the good one not the drunk shoes deck everyone hated that a****** why he was a twisted drunk anyway get home from school to see him was worried about him white he was having f****** heart attacks now I know why he never would tell me but he would just not in those words I never told him what they did either why he was having f****** heart attacks I would deal with it by myself get rid of the drunk by myself I don't care how f***** up I get I just wanted to live in peace or f****** die and be with my dad and with my grandfather but he was still alive barely who walks in my popup he just had open heart surgery has blood on his shirt because they just tore his heart out and did surgery who walks in next Ted I am sitting on a f****** sofa asking my grandfather how he is doing he did the same with me he was the only person that did that in my entire life at that age then the drunk walks in crabs my grandfather by his skin tears his stitches wide open I sat there quiet why my grandmother just had a f****** heart attack and this trunk is ripping his stitches out if I had a gun I would have shot his ass so with my grandfather the drunk rip this f****** stitches out with me sitting right next to him as always that is one day I will never forgive myself for

Autoerotic Asphyxiation.

I would have done the same thing I never told him what was going on in that house for a reason because I didn't want him to die but he knew something was up that's why I live with him at his house but he had open heart surgery that day so what does my dumb mother do have his ass pick the guy up but he is pissed wasted as always my grandfather passed how is this old man doing that's it the drunk got mad because he didn't like that term so he tried to kill my grandfather in front of my own eyes then he ran like a b**** my grandfather got up after yelling at me I told him I'm sorry trying to get him to come down so he doesn't die knowing that I would f****** kill the drunk if he did walk through the door guess what my grandfather was doing looking for my father's rifle but he could not find the shell so he grabbed the next thing how f****** butcher knife and sat back down on the sofa exactly where we were with a butcher knife shaking while his heart is pumping in my face losing so much blood per second I tried to get him to call down so he does not die but he does not like my f*****-up mother his own daughter for a f****** reason she is f****** insane never told anyone why my family makes me f****** sick they are all twisted why because they did not like my father because he busted his ass and got everything he wanted and was happy all they cared about was money don't care if they have to kill someone to get it

Drink a lot of beer and fall off a tall building.
Drive your car on a windy road and drive off it.
Drown after a few drinks.
Pull the emergency release hatch on a garage door so it comes down on your head.
Use a rebreather underwater.
Drive onto some train tracks and wait for some train.

My grandfather told me word for word each single person in my family what they truly are that's why we never stop that pop pop my father's father's house when we went for our works every single freaking day why because my grandfather was trying to teach me how to be a f****** man but I already was unfortunately but he did teach me a lot not to trust police because they don't help why because they did not like him because he busted his ass for one thing his goddamn freedom but I could not even walk up and down the street with my mother's father the police used to stop us for walking he didn't drive because he didn't like the cops because he just got back from the war putting his life on the line for what oh his f****** freedom and as soon as he gets back the police stop us for walking yes me about a foot though and my grandfather small little guy just like me but guess what he was a f****** man did everything right in this world made sure he did not hurt one innocent person but anyway was sitting on the sofa after the drunk ran out like a b**** with my papa trying to make sure he doesn't die what does my f*****-up mother do she walks in the door and swings a f****** sweeper at both of our heads if we did not duck we both would have been done he knew it I knew it he was telling me the entire time that his daughter was trying to kill him that's why he wanted to stay in Florida to die alone and be with his wife that died before I was born but it did not work that way for one reason Ted he lifted his house in to protect us because that's what a father does no matter how f*****-up your children are especially when they do absolutely nothing f****** wrong always do the right thing take an ass whooping did Bones broken every single f****** day of my life

I trying to protect my family so my grandfather said f*** this with blood pouring out of his chest just had open heart surgery a few hours before my mom tried to kill him and me that day why because she is very f***** up in the head my grandfather knew this her own father told me everything why because I was the only man left in the f****** family so he told me every single thing that he did not tell anyone the stuff that he was taking to his grave he told me and all the stuff I was taking To My Grave I kept inside because that's how he told me to be he tried to ask me if anything was going on I did not tell him anything because I did not want him to die of a f****** heart attack I thought I would get rid of that on my own somehow someway I don't care what it takes if you break every bone in my body smash my head every day have to stay awake 24/7 so my sister and my mother don't get molested or killed I will do that because that's what he told me to be I'll f****** real man so that's what I did he was trying to walk the Philadelphia with a butcher knife in his hand why did he not want to do to there because he told me they would kill you in there for money so he wanted to go to a better Hospital Philadelphia yes I walked in hospitals with him all the time I had to make sure he got the one ASAP by myself he wanted to walk the Philadelphia with a knife in his hand he wanted to kill Ted then go to the hospital I said pop up you're not going to make it you lost all your blood we have to go unfortunately he said no don't kill me I said I'll walk with you I'll get you there I'll come back with you I won't then let them do anything to hurt you we got to emergency room how ifucking got a ride for my grandfather and me but they would not let me come back with him because he always told me when he died he wants to be alone I know why so I'm sitting in the ER scared

my grandfather is going to die that day don't give a fuk about Ted If there that day I was going to f****** kill him why no one helps not one f****** person in this world gave a fuk none of my family no authority figures not one f****** person my dumb sister stayed in a bedroom did not do a goddamn thing I know damn well she heard everything how the f*** could she not but she is just like my mother block out the bed and put a f****** smile on her face why do you think she doesn't eat meat anymore why do you think she was bulimic I remember the last meet she ever 8 in her entire life in that house why do you ask because I got so f***** up that day because the drunk really f****** up in bed that daywhy do you ask because he killed a f****** bunny rabbit cut it in half in front of me what a sick f*** and that was our dinner if we did not eat everything on our plates he would beat the s*** out of not just make my sister so I always try to get him to beat my ass and stay the f*** away from my sisterso my entire lifebut the only reason I ever said anything because my f*****-up mother and my f*****-up aunt why she hated her brother my father n all she does is drink drink n drink 34 yrs later same shit famous Rich snotty aunt my fuckin cousin calls me when I'm dying in the same bed he died 2am ish telling me to protect her why because she brought some 26yr meth head back to her house n wants him out before she gets raped molested or dies again because my know it all aunt never was a mother for her so she hit dope hard 18 yrs plus rehab jail dead nonstop but wants my 110 LB dying ass to save her I said I'll be right there she says no why because she doesn't want her mother or her father to know what I said the fuc Uncle Mike is huge go wake his ass up she says no you get him out out by talking to him on the phone so I did he left I made sure he didn't touch my f****** cousin why I was sitting in a f****** car shaking ready to go f****** kill him

Op, im sure you've gotten this before, but as a Christian myself, I strongly suggest you look into Christianity. It's helped many before in the past through suicidal issues. Even if not for religion, do it for your family, user. Hang in there.

I fell off a 9 story bridge onto concrete and lived. Wasn't trying to become an hero

I knew what she was doing same thing she always does finds a guy with drugs and then f**** him after she gets her fix but she was high as a kite I yelled at her for smoking that s*** I told her to stop taking the f****** drugsbut she would not I sat in a f****** car at my f*****-up mother's house ready to f****** race over therethen she passes out at 6 because she wanted me to stay on the phone she thought he was going to come back andbreak in but would not let me come in so no choice 911 always tried to take me to jail even when I called because my name guess I am my father n my POPPOP dad worked at every shop n bar around made a ton a cash n liked fast cars motorcycle BEAUTIFUL things did he ever do wrong nope i guess same bs cops don't like him because he BUSTED his ass to buy what he enjoyed oh me also never would hurt a soul why he has a heart soul n a conscience I am now permanently mentally disabled due to seizures in 2012 why my brain finally gave n could not hold any more hell on earth watching all my loved ones killed or die n friends turn to drugs yes I experienced with marijuana because I met some jackass 1st day of st.pius never slept always had a messed up head I guess that's a lot for a 20lb kid but it never ends my aunt n my fucked up mother talked to me told me what really happened well some but already knew my aunt was gone in the head just wants EVERYONE TO LIKE HER BUT I CAN'T STAND 1 THING IN THIS WORLD FUCKIN IGNORANT ASSHOLES THINK THEY KNOW ME WHEN THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW THEMSELVES MY POPPOP TOLD ME MY FATHER'S ENTIRE FAMILY ARE FUKED UP DRUNKS WHY MY POPPOP WAS ALWAYS WILL BE STILL REMEMEBER MY BIRTHDAY HE CAME N ALL MY FUKD UP FAM DID I WANTED TO GO WITH MY REAL FAMILY GOOD PEOPLE THAT TREATED ME LIKE THEIR SON BUT STAYED TO SHUT MY FAM UP WHAT'S THE OTHET DRUNK DO MY B-DAY CAKE COMES OUT I DON'T EVEN WANBA BE THERE NEVER DID NEVER WILL SAYS DRUNK AS FUK WHO'S B-DAY

>>shit that didn't happen

Join the military you cuck, then your death will mean something

>>what brainwashed milfags believe

by living a life worth living

do work on your home's electrical system and forget to shut the power off.

Dying in the military proved harder than I was expecting.

Shooting brown people was fun though

>I fell off a 9 story bridge onto concrete and lived. Wasn't trying to become an hero
Probably not but I was in the hospital with a guy who was a paraplegic after he fell off the bridge in town. He said he was drunk walking down the highway when the cops shined a light in his eyes so he fell over the railing and broke his shit but didn't die. So who knows.

The reason he was hospitalized the time I was is that he would drag his feet in his wheelchair and his feet and legs got infected. Now I was way out of it but my gf at the time said she had to leave the room when they took his bandages off since the smell was so bad. I did get to see them and his feet were blackened like you see in pictures of frostbite and red lines and dark splotches all over his legs from the infection spreading and/or being healed however you wanna look at it.

He was a really nice guy, in his early 30's late 20's but what was really weird was his wife came in with their daughter and told him she was leaving him while my gf and I listened through the curtain. Of course he cried and threw a big fit but afterwards were watched some episodes of South Park and Simpsons my gf had taped off TV for us, it was the Timmy Crips vs Bloods episode and even though he was crippled we had a good laugh together. So when I was leaving the hospital I got his address and gave him my little digital poker thing to play with but I lost his address like right away.

Be a man and jump off a building with a rope tied around your feet and that will suspend you just above the ground and a sharp wire around your neck with slightly less slack than the rope around your feet. Before you jump, super glue your hands to either side of your head so that when you reach the bottom of your jump you are decapitated and dangle from the building upside down by your feet, holding your head in your hands. Fuck off with this accident shit.

>but what if you happened to survive something that kills people 99.99% of the time

oh man good point. guess you have no choice but to live forever lol lifes so hard.