I live next to this "social club" where these assholes drink and play music loud as fuck until 3am and I'm getting...

I live next to this "social club" where these assholes drink and play music loud as fuck until 3am and I'm getting really fucking sick of it. What can I do to end this? It is literally every fucking weekend and it's fucking ridiculous. I can't even watch a damn movie without hearing their fucking bullshit. I thought once it got cold out it would stop but no

Check your city and county noise ordinance laws.

If it's the weekend stop being a bitch and go party with them

I tried that I can't even find it
They're all a bunch of middle aged puerto rican assholes I'm not drinking with those fucking people

>I tried that I can't even find it
just call and complain to the police

You're not going to stop it. You need to move. You cannot stop Puerto Ricans or Dominicans from doing this. They all do it. You will never change their behavior. Never.

There is a product called liquid ass.( no I am not fucking with you.)
I used it to get rid of a fucking drug dealer in my building.
Just get a syringe with a cap top. Fill up the needle and walk over and squirt it under/inside the door when no one is looking.
Stuff is fucking horrible. So be careful with it.

I've thought of that but I really don't they're going to do shit
Trust me, if I could I'd move literally this second. I'm actually Dominican and I can't stand other Spanish people at all, mainly because of shit like this
That would be impossible to pull off

Methylphosphonoflouridate is my answer to solve all of your vexes

nice

That shit is online. Quit being a faggot and google that shit or just go down to local police office and ask. They are stealing your peace in your home.

Roofie their entire alcohol supply, turn off their music, rape one or two of the girls

I might go to the station and ask, there's one literally a few houses down the street. But again I really don't think they're going to do shit
I've seen the women that go there. I wouldn't want any of those women anywhere near me, there's not enough alcohol on the planet

Sauce? I think I can help

>those fucking people
check out the L7 over here..

I don't have sauce, wish I did though
By that I mean low life spics, sorry was I not clear on that?

>What can I do to end this?
Stop acting like an old ass bitch and enjoy the late night tunes to go to bed by

Late night tunes you're real funny. It's spanish bullshit that nobody but old fucks like

either you were/are kidnapped and are forced to stay there...

or you chose to live near the "social club"

don't force people to live up to your standards, especially when you move into their neighborhood.

in this order
1. leave a note
2. call the cops
3. flaming shitbag on stoop
4. move

>What can I do to end this?
Sadly, going for Highscore is the only option,

Fuck off I have lived here my whole life. But I am fucking tired of dealing with this bullshit every fucking week. Back when I had a somewhat decent social life and went out on weekends I didn't give a shit but now that I'm older and don't want to drink every fucking weekend it's annoying. I just want one comfy friday or saturday night where i can watch a movie or play a spooky video game in peace and can't even do that
That's the part that pisses me off the most there's only like 5-10 people over there max

apartment living is pure shit.

one time, there was an apartment where there were black people. i didn't really care, and i just noticed that one night, they had a bunch of people over. i think it was actually a "housewarming" party. i don't know exactly what happened, but from what i could gather from looking across--i was slightly above them based on the way the land was higher over there and i was on a higher floor so they were halfway up--it seems like they ended up getting robbed by their guests; like they went in to their bedroom and they were talking about an amount of cash. i think it fucked them up so bad they couldn't pay rent and actually moved out very soon, had to break the lease. they were freaking out the next day.

then, some silly barely legal bitch moved in underneath me. she would have regular lame ass parties with high school age people and i saw they would drink some lame ass lite beer. i tolerated their music because i played movies with my own system but the walls WERE paper thin. i was willing to live with it, because she had to get to sleep earlier than me, but her neighbor on the side hated her. he was some mexican guy also about 20 and he'd come over and just start POUNDING on her door and they'd yell at each other. eventually, it seems like he ran her out and she moved.

my first example was that their own visitors might ruin their scene and otherwise, someone else might do it for you.

>lived here my whole life
>had a somewhat decent social life and went out on weekends
>now that im older and don't want to drink every fucking weekend

wait... do you still live with your parents?

omfg this is hilarious.

mom! the bar won't be quiet! can you call them again! i'm tryin to play zelda!

You could start by ceasing being a complete whiny faggot and get over it you aspie cunt

They're not in an apartment it's like a mini bar or some shit. If it were an apartment that would make life way easier because I'd just call the cops on them
You're a real comedian

that's your words man. you said you lived there your whole life. then said you used to go out. then you said you don't wanna go out every night.

so you either live with your parents (lived there your whole life) and are whiny man child, or you lied which still makes you a whiny man child.

I grew up here, went to college, lived on my own for awhile, then moved back. It's really not that uncommon actually. And how exactly am I a whiny manchild? Because I don't want to hear other people's bullshit until 3am every weekend?

FYI the cops just drove by honking their sirens so clearly I'm not the only one who feels this way, but somehow I am the manchild here

quit whining and fucking move.

Why did you move in? How did you not know about the club?

I live next to a freeway..
Headphones and Ear plugs you dumb fuck

sauce now

I wanted to finish school, and I did but it was never this bad until like a year ago
I'm going to use headphones to play a video game? That's ridiculous

ok. op is officially a faggot. there is a whole market of headphones for gaming, yet this asshat says they are "ridiculous"

It's ridiculous in the sense I have to use headphones at all. I should be able to play video games without headphones like a normal human being. If I'm using headphones it should be because I want too not because it's a requirement. What's next I have to use headphones to listen to music while I drive?

quiet faggot.

I know this has been posted multiple times, but you havn't said why you can't find a different apartment?

How am I suppose to go to school and pay 1000+ for rent every month? That's not even close to doable here. If I lived in buttfuck nowhere paying 400-500 a month in rent then that would be manageable

what do you pay now?

Jesus Christ do you want my fucking phone number? Why do you give a shit about every little detail of my life. Shit has nothing to do with anything anyway

i don't think anything you have posted is true.

there are so many holes in your story that nothing makes sense.

i'm willing to bet that you are somewhat involved in a domestic violence issue.

Yeah you got me, I'm totally lying about assholes drinking and blasting music and shitposting here when I could be watching a show or playing resident evil on a cold comfy quiet night. No I'm definitely making this shit up JUST so I can shitpost about it here to you. Fucking kill yourself

i'm sorry. i made decent life decisions that wouldn't put me in the position that you are in. therefore, at this time, i don't think i will be "killing myself"

tuba or 2-step eurobeat, mexiricans are musical hell

Shot it up

Move somewhere else. This time not right next to a loud music venue. Are you really this stupid?