How many of you fuckers have used heroin?

How many of you fuckers have used heroin?
If you think about it Sup Forums hits all the dots of the "opiate epidemic" Young, white, male and hopeless and alone.

Did you ever overdose? Know anyone who died?

I have always avoided opiates since from the descriptions I think I would like them too much.

I lived in Kensington (Philadelphia) for 8 years and lost 7 friends during that time... Not to mention countless others I have seen dead on the street or dragged away in body bags. If you’re not dead after abusing heroin or try to stop, you then become a methadone addict which is basically the same fucking shit! A small percentage of heroin users can ever kick it. I recommend staying the fuck away from it whether it’s sniffing or injecting it.

When did people get started on it? Was it after getting injured and being prescribed pills or was it encountering it via friends and parties?

A friend of mine took some cocaine that had been cut with fentanyl. He fell asleep and never woke up. He wasn't a complete junky either, he had a ton of friends and just like to party.

Was this in BC? I haven't heard of fentanyl contaminating other street drugs anywhere else.

>If you’re not dead after abusing heroin or try to stop, you then become a methadone addict
Truth. Got hooked on opiates from morphine painkiller, and it was downward spiral from there. If you're not stuck in yet, stay away man. It's just shit, and shit again at the end of the line.

a lot of my friends died and a lot were never the same. please don't do heroin guys. get some all-natural opium flowers and a meth pipe and gel out on the couch but don't bang that processed afghan garbage.

How long were you stuck on them?

I'm naturally weird so I do not need drugs.

Went through elementary school on n off of opiate prescriptions to wind up a junkie for a bit once high school was over, a overdose speedball mixed with some jimson weed and meth got me to stop but here n there oxys step into the picture.

Knew a guy who nodded off skateboarding and got hit by a car, other than that i've known a few that the smack smacked them onto the streets or into the police lineup

Its a hell of a drug, but you'll do a hell of a lot of stupid shit to those around you and come off as scum of the earth in every situation, I'd lay off it if this is a post coming from someone thinking about it

Who the fuck gives an elementary schooler opiates?

Used it a few times. Had a broken tooth and no insurance or access to standard painkillers. Didn’t like it and gave the rest away to a crackhead coworker. Never really thought about it after that until this thread.

I'm from Baltimore....Enough said...

No. Montreal Qc. that shit is just poison and it's really hard to detect with the usual purity kit because it's chemically too similar to cocaine or some shit like that.

i always do coke on weekends. have since i was 19. its a real problem. but whatever
im from bc.
one time a buddy picked up. we both did a pretty fat rip. boom.
woke up to paramedics.
luckly my other buddies were coming over.
me n the guy both passed out within a minute of the lines.
cut with fent

I can’t speak for all but it’s a mix of things... One of my boys got in a motorcycle accident and almost lost his leg and became addicted to pills at first and after about 2 years, the pain was still excruciating and heroin was the only drug that made him not feel the pain literally. He died from a bad batch of heroin mixed with fentanyl in 2014. A couple other kids died from overdosing as well. A girl I knew drowned in her tub after shooting up. It’s real easy to find heroin in Kensington and yes, a lot of people start at parties or with their boyfriends\girlfriends just to try it. Some are bored and others just graduate to it because previous drugs don’t do the trick anymore.

currently been clean for about two weeks.

Enduring perpetual anxiety, i fucking hate it.

Getting fent cut bags, is so fucking common now days. Even from my reliable dealers.

That's really shitty. You think being right at the port you could get uncut coke.

What got you started on opiates? Can you tell from the feel of a shot if it has fentanyl or do you just realized it when you fall out?

wow... did you watch "drugs are like that" and all you know is what the 7 year old knows in the beginning that "drugs make you act funny"? damn. that sucks.

i drink rum and diet cola and smoke weed and sometimes, deep into intoxication, my mind can blow open and i feel like i can think so big and clearly, it's ALMOST like LSD. i can think about anyone and anything and detach emotions and deal with intricate things; helping me get over silly things and realize so much. it's NOT an illusion. i use this zone to be able to span episodes and seasons as i develop television show and film ideas. in fact, i'm too smart to listen to music these days because it feels like bullshit for children.

drugs SHOULD be for the mind, not the body, and not just to tweak your behavior. damn you're clueless.

I keep hearing about it being cut with fent and that kind of scares me from doing it. How would you know?

>2 weeks
I'm happy for you user.

You don't know. That's the problem. You can get test strips but you need to test each shot to make sure that you don't find a hotspot.

i like what this guy says.
i've experimented with pills before, but if i had the choice about going forward with poppy derivatives i'd prefer to just go the source. grow some poppies and scrape the pods for straight opium.
even if i get further into pills or syrup one day, i've seen too many lives ruined by H to ever shoot it.

fuck this opiate shit, man, i'm more into psychs anyway. better for you and less addictive.

Lame.

i do a test shot of about 20-40 units of every bag i get, alot of the time you can see fent crystals in the bag. They dont even try to hide it. If its good powder. However when you get tar theres really no way to tell unless you cut the tar open and its still powder at least a bit inside, and you can see the crystals.

But mainly you get an insane coke- like rush from it and it lasts about maybe an hour, but its a real synthetic cold unpleasant high. You can tell very quickly after dosing if it has fent in it.

And what got me started on opiates was a number of things. I started experimenting with drugs in highschool and tried just about everything, but didn't do anything regularly because I knew the risks. (except amphetamines) but about a year ago, I had a decent job and was living on my own a long way from home and found a killer deal on roxis all the time. So i was very lonely and drinking and doing roxis constantly. So i transfered my job back home, moved in with a bitch and detoxed. Than she went crazy and i had to move in with my abusive alcoholic mother, which drove me to heroin, next thing I know, im in the full throws of addiction, really from only doing heroin 2-3 times a week.

Than as my life is spiralling downward I move in with a friend and detox again, which was much harder off of street heroin. I ended up homeless because of alot of reasons, bounced around for a while getting high, and now im at my dads detoxing.

opiates gonna be banned OTC in 2018 in my gay country so looks like i'll driving down the heroin highway soon

Yeah.
I guess so.
I did.
No.

Thanks for the reply. Stay strong and good luck.

you guys also need to realize that 99% of street fentanyl is synthesized by shady labs in china and pushed on the streets here. Just like every other synthetic drug thats hit the market in the last 10 years.

So in short, the chinese are scum.

>young, white, male, hopeless and alone
this is a very large part of the demographic for the vast majority of drugs, with the exception of nignog drugs like lean and universal drugs like pot.

There are also ones like crack and spice that are more concentrated in homeless populations (that trend to be older and more multiracial).

just buy some poppy seeds if you want to feel the opiate feel.

RIP

That was probably due to the combination with a ridiculous amount of alpralozam, which has a serious negative effect on your ability to breathe.

What country? I know Canada and the UK still have OTC codeine.

It was fentanyl apparently

its so stupid how mixing opiates and benzos, is a hip and cool way to get high now days.

>Its like being trendy to smash your head on the concrete

t. experienced drug user.

ausgaylia

hell yah, is that some muthafucking twist up?

just end it man. Honestly

A pack of smokes is like 40 dollars lmfao

>this is what happens when you let leftist policy run free without a check

Everyone was saying that with no evidence. Fentanyl laced bars have happened but very infrequently. More likely just a shitty combination.

yeah i would if i could but i'm just man vs a whole country

And you can't even buy a gun.

does anybody have a good guide to poppy tea?
i'm interested, as it seems generally better and safer than buying pills from people i don't know.

I use heroin about 2 times a month. Just did 2 bags tonight will get 2 more before i leave for work. Od once have 3 friends that have died because of heroin.

Idk fentanyl and xans are a pretty fucking bad combo

i can but you need more than a gun to defeat the majority of the country without being stopped

BMORE!!! LOL

Find unwashed seeds. Just look at the reviews for the various brands online until you find the ones from people that are obviously getting high,

He was apparently buying some oxy 30s before he died and I can certainly see those being counterfeits pressed with fentantyl.

Suffolk county new York junkies on every corner friends brother od'ed this year another kid from my school died my best friend got addicted on "accident" fucking dealer sold him dope instead of coke been fucked ever since then a dealers end goal is to get you addicted they are never your real friends they just profit off you until you're dead then on to the next kid

What stamp do you have?

Stamp? I'm not from the ghetto you filthy nigger.

Do you even have glassine bags or wraps/ziplocks?

solid recommendation, i never thought of that...

I was a heroin addict for 5 years. Hard, IV use. I'm clean now, since septempber 7th 2013. It was terrible.

I get my heroin in glass vials, delivered on drone.

I used to have to take percs for my knee, i got addicted to them when i was 17. then cold turkeyed it one day and sold them all. went through the worst withdrawal of my life. never touched herion or needles, growing up seeing junkies made me stay away from that shit. i know of people from high who are heroin addicts now as well and I also know people who have just driven themselves completely insane from drug use.

What got you started?

Oh btw this pic, gross as it may, be is not from a heroin addict. That is definitely a diabetic with a shitty house. Heroin addicts reuse needles like crazy. I have used them until all of the nunbers were worn off. As well those syringes in the pic are half CC addicts like 1 CC. One thing they don't do is put their old syringes in make do sharps containers.

>When did people get started on it? Was it after getting injured and being prescribed pills or was it encountering it via friends and par

most ive seen get pain pills then go to heroin

resentment, a lack of love for myself, isolation

just to the woods or somewhere far away, you have to want it though

been an addict for a few years now, think i need to quit soon, i can never hold down jobs very long cause of it and im running out of money again and now i hardly have any usable veins left

Go to treatment, Know this, anything you put in the way of getting clean: car, job, kids, spouse. You will surely loose anyway. Your only chance at getting your life back is to make getting clean your only objective.

heroin users can get free needles in pretty much every major city.

heroin addict here, personally ive never known anyone who got started that way, in fact a lot of the people i know didnt even really fuck with pharms they straight up started with heroin. we get tar around here which you can smoke, that is less barrier of entry smoking it is a lot less crazy then sticking yourself with a needle obviously, very few people stay smoking it but some really do. often they just have a phobia of needles. i told myself i never would cause once you do its great at first cause all the sudden you need a lot less and you get an awesome rush, but guess what the consequence is that even though you get a lot more into your blood at once your tolerance adjusts of course and smoking limited how much you could get into your body and thus your tolerance is managed, when you bang it your tolerance will adjust to however much money you can afford

What is the sketchiest place you have injected into? Done your neck or hands yet?

ive been to treatment before actually. i hated it. honestly i can do it myself, i just didnt want it before. i dont get nearly as sick as some of these junkies claim, honestly i think some exaggerate in an attempt to get a sympathy hit or somethin

ive blown about every vein in my hands, they were actually very easy for me to hit. i get tar and i also do crystal sometimes, i usually use new needles but not all the time, and on top of that i have shaky hands and kinda poor technique. no ones veins last forever with tar but mine went pretty darn quick. im working hard to preserve the ones i have left, the small veins that get bigger to compensate for collapsed ones definitely dont last long if you arent nice to them

also i will never hit my neck. id rather go into the femoral honestly, id be so scared of hitting the carotid artery, even if i could never locate my femoral i would sooner muscle it, sure it hurts and there isnt a rush but you get high almost as high as iv

Where do all these drones come from? I heard about that shit earlier this month. I've used darknet but where do you get these drone deliveries?

Ever hit anywhere in your crotch?

Never used heroin, but might as well be. I'll take any opioid pill I can get my hands on. Tramadol, Hyrdocone, Oxycodone, Oxycontin, etc.

I abuse, but safely. After taking about 50 to 60mg of any of the above, I act like a normal, happy human. Social. Productive.

When I don't have them, I'm have pain all over my body. So sensitive to any pain. Asocial. Lazy. Hate life.

I fear heroin could be in my future... because since 2012, I can't stop taking the pills. Functioning addict, though. You couldn't tell by looking at me or my life. I know I am on a slippery slope.

I bet some of those pills are counterfeits made with fentanyl. Stay safe.

grow your own opium poppies.. cut the leafs and smoke them or let it grow into a pod and bleed it and let the latex turn brown and harden, then you can smoke, snort or inject it.

I take Oxy everyday legit from a doctor in europe.
I would like to try some H one day.

He which never sleeps, but talks to me forever of such things as they only speak of in Hell. No imagination can conceive the dreadful temptations it sets before me. For some unforgiven wickedness of my forefathers I am knit to this fiend– for a fiend it surely is. I beg and beseech you to crush it out of human semblance, even if I die for it.

Forever twisting into the black hole in which I stuck my head.

It has become my one and only love in this world, and I hate it, as well as myself for it.

There is no hope of overcoming this for me. It is as set as the notion of existence in this world, and it will be my ultimate downfall.

I'm gonna bang till I die.

agreed

i have used heroin.
>snorted it
>like 2 bundles a day for a while
>i od'ed once mixing a shitload of benzos with heroin
>i know several people that have died
>currently completely clean - 14 days
>wanting to get some tomorrow
>idgaf

where would you besides the femoral? if you mean on the actual dick fuck no

...benzos arent water soluble