What would you do with a billion dollars ?

what would you do with a billion dollars ?

Firstly I would book a week in Thailand in an amazing palace with a couple of hookers running the place. Get the hookers working as cleaners, bar maids, receptionists or somenshit but I get to fuck them whenever.

After that I’d invest $10million for a steady income, live off that and use the rest to invest in people’s business ideas.

Heroin.

Lots and lots of heroin.

Whatever the fuck I want, literally

mutual funds

Two chicks at the same time.

Remember when that question was only for a million dollars?

fuckin a'

bank 990 mil of it, give 10 different investors a million each, then depending how they do, split 500 mil to invest between the most successful investors.

Kill as many niggers and Muslims as possible.

With a B? That's a thousand million bucks. A substantial amount. You could buy one fuck of a lot of influence with that much money.

Maybe organize a back to Africa campaign.

or back to the ovens campaign

weak

Travel and fuck hot women. That's it.

move to colorado, buy a house, buy a new car, an chill

2 chicks at the same time man

Invest half in bitcoin, a quarter in tesla and keep the last quarter to spend on Asian hookers and weed.

Sort my life out as well as the lives of my friends, pay for a bunch of courses and training that i want to do, pay off the mortgage on my mothers house, probably book her a holiday to somewhere to say thanks for putting up with my shit for all the years. Pay off my brothers fines and loans for his car. Buy some houses and land and animals and live a comfy life. I'd make some investments as well, the kind that ensure small paybacks on the regular.

sell the billion dollars to become a double-billionaire.

You wanna come work in my finance business, selling finance and money and shit?

take half and invest it. half into cryptos, half into traditional stocks

take the rest and buy a house, a nice car, then travel the world living off dividends

sure as long as I get a super fine secretary that can fit under my desk if you know what I mean

buy two billion blowjobs from your mom

fuck your mom a billion times

Teslas our by 2019

Fuck each and every one of my wife's friends

what makes you think 1B would make you able to do that?

>Buy all politicians from my country
>Become the Supreme Leader
>????
>Profit

Hire people to help me invest my money properly to maintain my wealth and possibly expand on it.
Live in solitude in a moderately good weathered location while slowly building onto my estate.
Slowly discover new experiences to have and just enjoy the rest of my life.
Biggest thing is avoiding being manipulated by people and spending large amounts of money on bullshit.
I'd have to get a good financial adviser to prevent me from ending up like all those lottery winners. I want to be able to live the rest of my life well off.

>it wouldn't

It’ll climb till then

Sauce? Need girl on left inmy life tonight

fund a local cartel. use the one billion to increase manpower and invest in the drug trade, then declare war on the stronger neighbor and see how that goes down. win or lose doesn't matter, by then i'd achieved the honorific of el patron and don.

big time goals
>several homes and bunkers, some in the wilderness, some in major cities, some in small towns
>organize discrete but effective genocide of africans and arabs, start in my own country then expand outwards
>invest in theoretical and applied physics, maybe even set up some of my own labs with private researchers

if you're talking more materialistic and practical, i guess
>custom perfect recreation of corvo's mask and sword from the first dishonored game
>lots of DMT
>no seriously, LOTS of DMT
>lots of fun guns, practical and meme-tier
>ships and planes disguised as cargo vessels for easy, inconspicuous travel
>free pass into chernobyl to worship the elephant's foot
>literally buy the MurderKube from whatever dipshit hippie anti-fun "artist" made it
>strange pets like bears and leopards
>take short vacations to africa for the purpose of wiping out small villages

that's all i can think of for the moment but i'm sure more will come to me later after the thread 404's

too much black ops 2 huh?

That's what it'd take for the kind of chicks that'd double up on me.

i have literally never played a cod game

I'd buy a military jet and use the rest to maintain the fucker and put Jet A in it. Anything left would go to real estate and investments.

Never job again.

Nothing too crazy. Buy a mansion. Buy a cook and maids. Have everything delivered to my house so I never have to actually leave if I don't want to. Get a super expensive computer. Fuck models and high class prostitutes or just get a ton of women to live with me and have sex with me all the time and sleep in the same bed in exchange for being able to live in a mansion and getting some money. If any random pimp can do that in an apartment I don't see why I couldn't with a billion dollars.

Strippers and Cocaine my man.

Seriously, though. It would be pretty awesome to be the rich guy with random bunkers all over the country. With that much money, it would cost, what, 1% of your wealth for the sickest insurance policy in the world.
>Dude, there's a fucking riot/war/hurricane coming!
>It's fine. VaultTec has me covered.

start an airline

ok i'll admit it sounds very enticing.

>buy Sup Forums
>close it
so you fuckers could get a life

pay for a apartment in Japan for my mom so she can finally retire and be happy

Judas Priest. Give a basement dwelling neckbeard a billion dollars and all you get is a basement dwelling neckbeard that has a really nice basement.

Finish my mom's basement so that I don't have to burn my hentai doujins for warmth

1. buy my dad a zivko edge 540. watch him faint, probably die from shock.
2. buy large amounts farmland, build homes and a private airstrip for my family.
3. use the rest for a year long cruise around the world.

Try and take over my country.

country?

Ireland.

Would Sell options on a giant SPX position for the rest of time.

>buy the guns that I wanted
>invest so my money makes money
>old planes and cars
>move to Greece buy mil-24
Perfect

buy a $500,000 house in the mountains. 1 reliable car. 1 reliable truck. find a fun trade job I can learn. live on $80k a year in expenses and set up the rest to go to my children and grandchildren.

Buy a billion dollars

>hiring people to tell you what to do with your money
>not wanting to get manipulated

you already failed, user

Couldn't you do that by handing out potatoes? That shouldn't take more than a couple thousand shamrocks, or whatever it is you use for money.

weak ass shit, you can do that with way less than even a million dollars

is there someone on this planet, not a corporation or a lizard, but a person, that has a billion dollars?

Look up billionaires.

He said no lizards, my guy

Buy a small mediterranean island.

Lizards have no need of currency.

Buy a small house. Then study and maybe get a drivers license. And I want a new mountain bike.

BITCOIN
AND MINING EQUIPMENT
ANTMINER S9’S

This, except at least 50% ladyboys.
And this.
Plus hook my family up.

>muh heroin
I don’t understand... how can a FUCKING BILLIONAIRE get away with SHOOTING DOPE

Burn it, I don’t want to be responsible for inflation caused by money flying out of my ass

find the most creative way to kill myself

With money