>i normally go dutch but still impressed by his chivalry
>we leave the restaurant and hail a taxi
>"i'll pay since you picked up the restaurant tab, how much did it come to?"
>he starts laughing
>"i didn't pay"
>i can't go back to my local italian place now
>then his dick turned out to be small
>mfw

He didn't piss in your mouth today? Good on you.

Sorry to hear that, would it make you fell better to show some bob?

Shut the fuck up
You fucked a guy and mcdonalds expecting a Romeo and now you come here with more bullshit like Sup Forums is a blog
Delete tindr and yourself

Go the fuck away with your copypasta faggot. Be original nigger.

a bunch of autists on Sup Forums calling me "bizarrely flat chested for a fat girl" won't make me feel better

all girls deserve a romeo

So is that code word for Vagene?

Are you new? Only the first five lines are copypasta

Sluts don’t even deserve a McNugget

oof
Sorry about that one my grill

Hey, my man, post tits and or sharpie in pooper as this is not your blog

Tits or gtfo

Implying you're not the same shitskank making the same shitpost over and over again. Get ass dicked, slut.

Ok

Who cares, post anyway.

>newfags replying without demanding tits first

We don't write the rules, and a lot of people like small bobs

small tits = firm, nice. usually comes with a phat ass too.

You can, just go back and pay the bill and apologize. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

because she is a women, and they are inferior and we put up with their bullsihit only for their pussies

This

>then his dick turned out to be small
That's all you really cared about.

You'd have to be an incel to not realize how much autism is contained in this statement
>inb4 being white night or OP
I could care less about people, but don't start saying stupid shit and feeling smart

Met him on Tinder
I don't think they had dinner to just cuddle

who the fuck goes on first dates at a place they frequent, thats fucking gay.
>mfw you could've went back and paid for it too since it wasnt really your fault
>womanz logic

Good thing you refuted his statement! Made a clear point of why and how it is autistic.

This entire thread is a fucking train wreck

I've seen male anons abandon homes, businesses and quit jobs over minor autistic shit in the past, that WAS their fault

>half the population is inferior to the other half becauze genitals
Yea, I really need a long argument to point out this is stupid

>be you
>post this retarded thread 3 times a day for the past week
>beg for attention

Honestly, you probably deserved it considering you have Aspergers.

You think the only thing that differentiate us is our genitals? Come on nigga...

Sure you can go back..

Go there asap. Tell them when you were there etc and they you were tricked into thinking your date paid, but he didn't, and you want to make it right.

They will love you even more, and give you extra good service too. They will remember you, and continue exemplary service.

It's a total win. Real life isn't like a sitcom where dumb mishaps never get sorted out logically with explanation but instead are like "oh well.. can never go back there!"

My solution actually gets you better service and maybe freebies than before, since they will respect you making it right.

boom. problem solved.

call up the restaurant, tell them what happened. ask this guy for a 2nd date and tell him to go to italian place again and you can tell the restaurant staff he is coming and they can sort him out

I don't think that's the only thing, but I don't think differences in brain function amount to one entire gender being inferior

Hey user, I’m hard as fuck right now. Rockin a 6 incher, hows that sound?

Falling for stale pasta
>mfw

>732▶
> (OP)
>Hey user, I’m hard as fuck right now. Rockin a 6 incher, hows that sound?

are you a qt

I am, 6’2 too

not realizing it's not important whether the post was true, but more about teaching critical thinking and problem solving.

How small?

like 10cm hard

I cant help but notice you didnt open with timestamped tits, so gtfo.

>cm

I get what you're saying, but with any two groups that are different in any possible way,one is inherently better by virtue of not being exactly the same... It all depends who's judging

Damn that sucks. How much do you need?

what's wrong with the metric system

If you got a date you can't be that bad

Just post, you might get showered with compliments

17ish and thick

..What? Just because two things are different doesn't mean one is better than the other
Difference and superiority have no correlation, it doesn't matter who's judging in that regard
But yeah sure, if you want to say "everyone judges differently" then how does saying a gender is inferior to the other make any sense if everyone person on earth is different

>no tits

fuck off

Did you sleep with him?

yeah

Tit pics or didn't happen. Course you saw his dick, if you didn't fuck him after that God tier dine and dash move you're more a broke ass bitch than he is.

How was it?

awful

kek
the micro dick didn't satisfy then

Bet he was actually hung, and she's just pissed she let a broke nigger talk his way into her pants.

Hey dumb-dumb, no one cares that you are a FEManon. Now you are less of an user, you just narrowed yourself down to 50% of the species when you could have been completely user. Do you see anyone here calling themselves mananons? Hm? Cunt.

Tits... or gtfo.

Mann, are you BBC's autistic wizard Sherlock Holmes? Cause with deductive reasoning like that, it almost appears as though you're jumping to conclusions like an incel kangaroo!

jesus, "tits or gtfo" really is fucking dead

sooooo you are single?

dear fucking Christ I wish I could choke you to death on my raging hate-boner.

>sooooo you are single?

i've been single since i was 17 when my bf came out of the closet

thats a little harsh and I don't swing that way I'm sorry autismo

Harsh, Ive been single for a whooping 2 months now after 9 years. Finding it hard to be alone all the time

open bobs and show vagene pls or post pic of crusted pantsu

this

Right? What kind of faggot comes in here, and asks the Tinder whore if she's single?? The notion of him actually caring or thinking he'll somehow score fills me with autistic rage