Hey Sup Forums I wanna die, can I get some encouragement so I can finally pull the fucking trigger

Hey Sup Forums I wanna die, can I get some encouragement so I can finally pull the fucking trigger.

We get 100 threads like this everyday, show us your gun and timestamp, so that we know you mean business.

Helicopter lightsabers are canon.

As Requested, file too large so it took a while

here we go bois

Nice gun. So why do you want to kill yourself?

long story short, world is a fuck

Kill Em All 1989

You seems to have pretty good life though
You have fancy stuffs, great phone and shits.
World isn't fuck, you are fucked.

Yeah, and world a fuck us too. We all go through hard times and through hard times we learn. Eventually the light will return, but that comes with time and circumstance. I'm afraid that is the most I can say user, as you're statement is quite vague, not allowing us to make sense of your situation.

my genitals were mutilated by my parents when i was a child, and now i cant have sex because it's painful.

Not with the deagle bruh

botched circumcision? can you fix it?

nah fam it's fucked. also 2 of my best friends killed themselves recently.

Your friends suicide definitely have an effect on you, and is clouding your judgement. Do you want a way out or you want to go with your plan?

Just do it man , don't think about it too much

i've been depressed since i was a kid, just never had the balls to do it.

Ok. Maybe today? Now put in the magazine and pull the safety off.

Either way you'll die... eventually. Whether it's today, or in 50 years, is there a difference?

50 years suffering difference

Dude, not being able to fuck is a dumb reason to an hero
Your friends dying however is a shitty thing, sorry about it
But I think the last thing they'd want you to do is do the same. We all die, and in a lot of cases we can decide how or when, but it doesn't mean we should. If everyone killed themselves when someone they knew died, there wouldn't exactly be anyone left

It's not all suffering if you get help and work to make your situation better

Do it

Then why are you still alive rn lol?

yeah but like,i've also been accused of rape (unnoficialy) by the only girlfriend i've ever had. i wanna an hero, i just need some encouragement m8.

just do it dude fuck everything

You don't need encouragement, you're just a pussy looking for sympathy tbh

I'm not looking for fucking sympathy asshole, if I wanted sympathy I'd talk to a friend, not the most volatile place on the internet.

you could list odd an infinite number of reasons why and my answer is still the same
life is all about choices, everyday everyone wakes up and decides not to drive into oncoming traffic, or not blow their brains out
you killing yourself is a dumb choice, and blaming others for your choice to do so is even dumber.

Lets talk on the edge, show us your loaded gun. You don't have to pull the trigger yet. Just talk.

livestream nao

Then what the fuck are you doing here, nigger? If you were serious, you wouldn't procrastinate and make up some bs about "needing encouragement". Stop wasting everyone's time you attention whoring faggot.

OP here, i'm bailing on the thread, i'm just gonna drink a bunch of fireball instead

Go out to a park kill kids and then suicide

With a fucking deagle your head will explode lol

You could have been born in a shitty part of Africa and your whole existence would be just starving to death. You could have been born with no legs or a fucked up face. There are people who go to sleep every night and dream about what you have.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Oh no guys, he copied and pasted a shitty copy pasta that had no bearing on the topic
I've forever been made a fool, and cannot recover from this assault on my person
This shitty attempt at a contribution to the nightly suicide thread has wounded my pride beyond repair, I must post a link to a live stream of me choking to death on my many dildos, like the faggot this gentleman has proven me to be with his clever witticism

Didn't you say it's painful when you fuck?! FFS if people knew you have such a condition that fucking bitches argument goes right out the fucking window along with her overinflated ego. I know what you're thinking "Then people will know my dick doesn't work" Well shit they're gonna find out sooner or later so might as well fall on that sword now. Let me tell you something, you know what happens after you die? Nothing, nothing for the rest of eternity, so instead of checking out of the hotel early FUCK SHIT UP!! I'm going to go with the hotel analogy for a little while. Imagine the hotel manager fucked up your reservations, the maids stole your dead grandfather's watch, and the guests are blasting IT'S EVERYDAY BRO all night long. You're NEVER coming back to this POS hotel and you've already filled for bankruptcy so you don't give a rats ass about your credit score...wat do. FUCK SHIT UP!! Fuck the hotel managers wife, deport the maids family, and shove that stereo right up those fuck bois asses! That my young grasshopper is the secret to living with depression... finding purpose in trashing (not killing, death is easy) the lives of people who make it miserable for people like you.

What kind of Hedonist Heresy is this? Go join OP in his suicide, this shit is the weirdest advice I've ever seen

Just fucking do it. Your responses on this thread show how retarded you are "it hurt when I Fuck". We don't need people with your reasoning skills on this planet if everyone with the same mentality as you dropped dead today nobody would care, you are all attention seeking faggots who are """depressed""". People in 3rd world countrys would loose a limb for what you have and you consider your I Dr shit. Actually do it. No live stream. No phone calls or suicide notes. Just pull the trigger and get it over with.

Sssssshjjh sshh sssssh fuck ze booshwazee

You know who fucks shit up for most of us OP politicians. If you do plan on going on a murderous rampage just kill the politicians. You'll be heralded as a hero! People will sing songs of your legacy! Do it!! An hero in the most heroic manner possible! Kill Goliath ye noble David!

Can't tell if this is a meme, joke, insult, or a stroke mid post but pre captcha solving