Hey Sup Forums, I am an oldfag 34 years old and single. So, I met this cute girl...

Hey Sup Forums, I am an oldfag 34 years old and single. So, I met this cute girl. Been talking to her for a couple months now. The thing is... shes 20 years old, man and she wants to be in a relationship with me.

Shes... young, bros. It makes me uncomfortable. Gimme your thoughts.
Pic related, her.

Fuck her or kill yourself faggot.

this. obviously, how fucking stupid are you? she's legal. at least fuck her. you dont have to fucking marry her you goddamn cuck.

I already did.

Not really talking about sex, man.

Second you start feels she will get bored and feel "tied down." She will cheat and then move on. Way to young for a relationahip unless you impregnate her

Just go for it user. Just try not to get too invested in her.

As an older guy who dated someone 10 years younger than me at 30, I will say it is not worth it. It is nice in some ways to have someone young and full of energy around, but the maturity level grinds you down. You are better off w/ someone near your own age who has matured into who they are.

You're getting catfished

Thats what im afraid of.
What should I do? Should I just enjoy her without feelings until she gets bored?

6969 laughed a lil, well if you actually like her and there's a connection, run with it. It's not illegal and if it's not awkward, why stray from letting it happen? There's sometimes a chance that younger individuals are less mature, but if this isn't the case, date her.

Fellow oldfag here.

I'm 37.

My girlfriend is 22.

Enjoy it while you can.

Have fun while it lasts, don't expect too much and DO NOT let her move in with you!

You're that old and still act like a beta faggot.
Grow up and stop lying.

Dis

You're being catfished

Op is a faggot with a made up thread

This is old copypasta you newfags.
I swear...this should be obvious

If you are around 30 you know pretty well that getting a nice, attractive woman around your age that is comfortable and not-broken person with baggage... is pretty fucking hard to find.

Turn her down. Fulfill your lonely destiny. Never take the chance, that's how you die.

How long bro? Are you ready for her to get bored and leave at some point?

Do you think it might last?

He's already met her dumbfucks

See where it goes, geez...

Yes. She already bounced on my dick.
We go to movies and take her to my apartment, she cooks for me and gives me massages.

Shes like... reaaaaaally into me and it's so fucking cute but she looks so young and her body is so small.

I mean while with her makes me look like a fucking pedo.

she will end up being too immature for you in the long run, but you should enjoy it while it last. You are a lucky bastard. Id love to be in a relationship with a 20 year old

dont let that shit bother you. If her ID says shes 20, you are good. She will be young and hot longer than anyone you will meet your age.

OP, just keep doing what you're doing. If she's bringing up relationships then you're not doing anything wrong. The 30's and 40's are the prime of your life. Enjoy it. There's plenty of older men who date younger women, but not vice versa, so it's a nonissue. The only reason it would be is if she bores you.

35 oldfag here who was dating 6 months a 20 girl. When I saw your thread it automatically reminded my case. As they said already, she will get tired quickly. Just don't take her seriously. Enjoy the few months this will last.

>986969▶
>
>I already did.
then stop talking to her. getting in a relationship with someone 14 yrs younger you is fucking stupid

So... just fuck her.
She wants me to call her "my girlfriend".
She wants to me to treat her like a trophy wife and introduce her to my friends and work colleages as my girlfriend.

And I dont know man. I mean I have a beard, im a little fat and im fucking old, you know?

>introduce her to my friends and work colleages
depending on field, i wouldnt introduce her to work colleagues..

no one fucking cares. fuck you

I guess I could eventually get bored of fucking a tiny girl with a tiny ass. She is really cute thought. Shes really sensitive and I love watching her cum by only twisting her nipples with my tongue.

After fucking, she likes to watch obscure movies from the 50s and 60s and has an old-soul music taste.

It confuses the fuck out of me. I mean, she should be listening to crap music and getting slut tattoes and shit like that... but she isnt.

It happened bro. If you are a man, you will know you will always get all the chances you can get and even more when is about something small and cute.

Why?

>I love watching her fake organsms by only twisting her nipples with my tongue

If its fake, then shes pissing her panties. Which is awesome.

office gossip would be pretty bad. its 1 thing to be in a large age gap relationship. but 20 when your 34 will just get people talk bad about you in any office environment..

I've head that a good rule of thumb is to never date anyone who is younger than "half your age + 7". So at 34, you shouldn't date anyone below 24

I've also heard that a good rule is your age times zero plus 18.

Fuck. This is the shit im talking about.

and if the relationship ends quickly, then you are just a sexist that uses young girls. every women in the office will hate you.

>We go to movies and take her to my apartment, she cooks for me and gives me massages.

>Shes like... reaaaaaally into me and it's so fucking cute but she looks so young and her body is so small.

Sounds fucking great so far.

>I mean while with her makes me look like a fucking pedo.

Nope, only jealous people care about that. They want what you have and can't get it, so they lash out. Reality is, they all want the same.

If she was 9 they may have a point. At 18.000 years old she became an adult. Enjoy yourself!

If I could get a nice cute and delicious 24 year old ass that is really into me and loves fucking with me I would gladly take it.

But that is not the case. I have a 20 year old.... Fuck I have a niece that is exactly her age.

That's going to be the hard part. Your niece will look at you weird forever.

Sounds like you have a great thing going, OP. Best advice is just to let things go as they may. Maybe she likes you because she is an old soul and she doesn't relate to most guys her age. You could actually have a great thing going here. Let here mature into you especially if she is gravitating towards you. It sounds like you already know all of this and you're just kind of like "holy shit, is this really happening?" It looks like it is really happening. Enjoy the holidays and don't ever become possessive or jealous. Just go with the flow. Happy Holidays, faggot.

Better stop posting pics of her on the internet if all this is true though...

If you have nothing in common I think age gap relationships will always be terrible. If it's just about sex it will never work.
I am in a relationship with a 19 year old and I'm 30. We have a lot of similarities though so we just match perfectly, I don't think that there's anyone better for me, but I can't imagine how terrible a relationship would be though if there's no similar interests with a huge difference in maturity.

>"holy shit, is this really happening?" It looks like it is really happening

Goddamnit. You are right. I am not ready for this kind of success.

>Happy Holidays, faggot.
Cheers, bro. Have a great 2018!

Hahaha just enjoy it, bro. Sometimes you draw the lucky straw. Cheers, mate.

I was with an 18-year-old for almost a year when I was 33. To this day she was hands-down the best girlfriend I ever had- I'd come home from work to a clean house, she loved to cook, and we had very similar interests. You'd never think she was 18 unless she got around her friends.

We were friends for a couple years prior so we knew each other...I helped her build her first car because her dad was kinda a piece of shit so that's how we became close. When she graduated high school she was with a total loser and she started hanging out with me more and more so I kinda just went with it. Took her and a friend to a strip club in the city one night and while we were sitting at one of the high tables off in a corner she leaned in and whispered "I'm horny as fuck" so I knew things were about to take a turn. Dropped the friend off and we didn't even make it past the kitchen at my place- I fucked her right in the middle of my kitchen floor. She was wearing a tight-fitting black dress and her panties were already off because I was fingering her in the car the whole way home so she was ready.

She (along with her family) got involved with a lot of drama and tried pulling me in so I had to bail. Was a tough decision but it was definitely for the better. Still miss her a lot though.

Point on!
We have to find shared interests, right?
I mean... sex only goes so far.

My past relationship lasted 4 years but it was mostly based on sex. I streched it to a point where it could no longer go and I just got myself heartbroken.

This is the kind of shit I want to avoid.

I'm 38 and fuckin' a 24 year old. Enjoy it man! Probably won't last, but who the fuck cares about that?

Half your age +7 is the equation. It's only weird if you make it weird.

My dad is 16 years older than my mom. They've been married 43 years.

I think that guy's right. I'm 30 and dated a 19 year old earlier this year. Just be aware of the stigma you'll be facing and don't let it get to you if that's what you really want. There's always going to be the "call of the wild" though and you may have to let her go. Just accept that if it comes.

10/10 literally perfect. This faggot over thinking it and complaining. Figure it out. It's either bait or pasta. "Complaining" she is to young. "Cums easy" kill yourself faggot.

How old were they when they got married?

dude 18-20 year olds cum at the drop of a hat.

My grandparents were 14 years apart and that relationship worked out really well

Post nudes asshole

Those sexy adventures are exactly what life is all about man. One day when you are on your lying bed you will remember how you fingered an 18 year old girl in your car and then fucked her on the kitchen floor.

And yet, family man, dont even get my started on this shit. She wants to tell her mom about me. I've told her to forget about shit. I dont want a fucking angry mom yelling at me.

This happens a lot with the older generation.
Its just nowadays that shit gets weird.

21 and 37.

If you're happy and in love, the whole rest of the world can go fuck themselves. Stop caring about what other people think.

Ive none yet. Working on it. Shes a tiny little sub slut so it will get easier over time.

Thank you.

Depends on the people involved and where you live. It might be weird at the beginning for family and friends, but they get over that shit pretty quickly.

Agreed. Why would you complain about it. Post nudes and I'll give you real advice. Otherwise you're wasting my time

I know right!
Its so easy.

I mean my past gf (26 year old) I basically had to beat her up for her to cum. This only needs 20 seconds of tiny titty sucking.

Stop complaining and man the fuck up

>I have a niece that is exactly her age
The age of your niece is irrelevant. In elementary school, one of my classmates' uncles was in the grade *below* him. Age of siblings' children is totally irrelevant.

+1

It was epic because we had already known each other so well...I knew she had only been with one guy prior who were both each other's firsts, I knew she had been on birth control since she was 15, etc. That's what made the first experience so careless because we both knew there would be no regrets. You just don't have that trust and comfort with a random hookup where you can just hit it raw the first time so it's amazing for everyone involved.

Dude it sounds like she's not a roastie bitch. Don't burn her like that. You only get one shot with shit like this. Especially if you're autistic like everyone that posts on this board including me

>he thinks women urinate themselves when they orgasm

Oh user, why didn't you just _say_ you were a virgin?

ok and understood.

hit it and quit it of course. I'm 32 and I date chicks in their early 20s for about a month at a time. Shit is bomb.

18+ is all good.

the sinking, dreadful reality...

>attractive
>no baggage
>single

>pick two

sanity doesnt even play a part anymore

Where are the nudes?

are you fucking retarded your fucking stupid holy shit

Turning down 20yos is why you're still single mate

37yr of fag here who's engaged to a 21 year old. What's the problem?

>When redditors make threads on Sup Forums.
>Implying she's interested in you anyway, you're probably so deep in the friend zone.
Went out with a 19yr old when I was 30.
She was too immature, but tbh who gives a shit if you like her?
I'm with a woman 10 years older now with an ass that ass fans dream of.
Stop being such an utter pussy.

Why don't you write some poetry to describe your feelings?
You can call it "In the friendzone"
You seem pretty fucking retarded and immature too, you may do well with her.

Sup Forums is not a place to be asking for relationship advice lol

>I am 34 years old
>shes 20 years old

sex, yes
a relationship would be a waste of your time.

besides, could you really listen to her talk about herself endlessly, haven't you grown out of that kind of patience?

>no baggage
Ever look at the Sup Forums catalog and wonder just where they get all this baggage?
Obviously not.

Does she have a poopie on her ass?